Calling All Pussy

Pussys' Preference

• Total voters

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question: Would you rather get rammed by a thick girthy dick that filled up your pussy and allowed you to grind away, or get poked and prodded by a long dick that your pussy had no chance whatsoever to completely engulf?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exercise your franchise, Gonzo3, and don't forget to vote (in this thread's poll, of course). But, I must ask: Do you qualify as pussy? I see no pictures of your pussy in the gallery.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being referred to as "pussy." Unless of course you really meant for my pussy to type an answer, in which case I have to admit that it hasn't got quite that much fine motor control (yet).

D

deleted136887

I love being referred to as "pussy." Unless of course you really meant for my pussy to type an answer, in which case I have to admit that it hasn't got quite that much fine motor control (yet).

a (long) time ago, I was living apart from my (*pussy*), and when I talked to her her on the phone(pre-cellphone) I used to ask her to put the phone to her pussy so I could talk talk to her. We loved each other dearly, and at the time I believed her pussy, and her were the centre of the universe. Alas, time is an arrow, we all moved on , I miss her(and her pussy) dearly and now I'm reading Snoozan's mail. Oh could I be young again and feel a hot pussy and the love that surpasses all else, and enables you to move mountains and get jobs in different continents. So Snoozan, this is a roundabout way of saying that PUSSY is not a derogatory term, but at some point in any male's life, it rules us.
And it is still the most desirable part of a woman( I never was a tit man)
ps my current is on her 2nd PHD, so there is NO way I'm being paternal

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Assuming the girth is average on the long poky one and the length is average on the girthy one?
Well, sort of, say for example a 7" length with an 8" girth v. a 12" x 5". I guess it all depends on how much length your pussy can take all the way to the hilt. Many of the long dicks get real thick at the base, but some pussy just ain't deep enough to grab on to that sweet spot.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am glad to hear that. I meant it as a high compliment.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, sort of, say for example a 7" length with an 8" girth v. a 12" x 5". I guess it all depends on how much length your pussy can take all the way to the hilt. Many of the long dicks get real thick at the base, but some pussy just ain't deep enough to grab on to that sweet spot.

that is a hard choice. i was already to say i would go with the long, pokey one because there is something deep that feels incredibly good when it is reached. but i dont think i could pass up the 8" girth. and having seven in length ... i'd be happy. yep my vote ... girthy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a girth loving gal. Maybe it's the terms 'poked'and 'prodded' but neither one has ever appealed to me or given me pleasure.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a girth loving gal. Maybe it's the terms 'poked'and 'prodded' but neither one has ever appealed to me or given me pleasure.

Yeah, those terms were not very appealing.

As for my preference, let my try the really girthy guy and the really long guy, then I'll get back with you. :biggrin1:

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i to have consulted someone who has a pussy and they to tell me they much prefer a nice girthy one

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about the grinding aspect? Women have told me that constantly rubbing their clit on a guy's pubic bone while their cunt is stretched and stuffed with a fat cock and dangling their tits in a guy's face begging to be sucked is "the bomb", so to speak. Best position to achieve status orgasmus. What is your opinion, cutie?