Calling All Pussy

Pussys' Preference

• Total voters

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about the grinding aspect? Women have told me that constantly rubbing their clit on a guy's pubic bone while their cunt is stretched and stuffed with a fat cock and dangling their tits in a guy's face begging to be sucked is "the bomb", so to speak. Best position to achieve status orgasmus. What is your opinion, cutie?

You mean the cowgirl position? :confused: That rarely makes me cum and given the length of my legs is often uncomfortable to maintain over time.

Positions which consistently make me cum are: reverse cowgirl (with both our feet on the floor), doggy, The Georgia Buck, missionary.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You mean the cowgirl position? :confused: That rarely makes me cum

Works every time for me...:wink:

Seriously, though, I've got an upward curve that rubs the G-spot in any face-to-face position...but I do so love being buried to the balls in the lady kneeling astride me as she grinds away in tight little circles. It's like a slice of heaven.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You mean the cowgirl position? :confused: That rarely makes me cum and given the length of my legs is often uncomfortable to maintain over time.

Positions which consistently make me cum are: reverse cowgirl (with both our feet on the floor), doggy, The Georgia Buck, missionary.
Well then, missionary it is.