Calling all Scorpios in da House!

inquiringmind: Heh Dr. Ay,

Welcome to the house of Pluto! We have been getting pretty metaphysical in here, but all in good fun. I think Astrology is really an excuse for people to deal with their control issues while feeling hip at the same time. I am probably talking much trash, but welcome just the same.

Inquiring mind

sammygirly: Wahey, what do you know?

I'm Gemini, Leo and Saturn ascendent.  Moon in Aries.

...suppose that makes me a duplicitous, loud-mouthed princess type huh? ~laughs~

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1062387038;start=0#19 date=09/01/03 at 15:20:03]As for Scorpio with Capricorn rising that would seem to imply someone serious, professional, responsible, with a scientific frame of mind.  What did the chart say?  Did it have any interpretation?

For more detailed information, call 1-900-4Monstro.[/quote]

Monstro-
The chart did not offer any kind of explanation other than giving all sorts of ascendents and stuff that made no sense to me. I think I'd rather have you do a reading...you seem to be able to decipher and articulate what that stuff says.

Arod: Another Scorpio checking in. Born on the 21st of November. I used to know my rising signs etc. I work with a girl who does people's charts for free, so I'm going to have her do mine and I'll report back with the other info. Kind of funny that we are talking about "rising' signs and no one has yet mentioned that they are ruled by the BIGGEST rising sign of them all!!!

inquiringmind: Hi,
I beg to differ with you darlin' ! That's what the intro to this thread was all about ...

Inquiring Mind

Arod: Well...yeah!!! I saw that, I just was making a pun out of "rising" signs, etc. ;)