Calling all size queens(& kings)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jdoe86, Jul 2, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
     ;D What made you a "size queen" ? Was it the need to feel full? The feel of a big cock in your hands? Or is it just something that just "popped up". I am bi and I would rather have a cock my size or larger, but I can't really tell you why. So I'm interested in why others like big cocks. (this is the LPSG & I know I"ll get some size queens & kings)

2. Imported

Gold Member

chicago_girl: I never did think that size matter before being with a large guy. Technique is still important but I'll take larger any day. There is something so incredible about that full feeling and the visual aspect of his cock in my hand does it for me everytime.

3. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Like I've said before, there's got to be some kind of natural subconscious connection between size and masculinity that is involved. I notice that I tend to be more 'girly' when I'm with a particularly big guy, especially if he treats me well. Also, there's some evidence that deep muscle orgasms can be stimulated either only or far more easily by cocks of a good size (8"+). While I'm not super-bad about it, I will admit that if I had to choose, my guy would always be as big as possible.

- Nene (Doesn't Mind Being Treated Like A Queen!)

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    :-* Thank you ladies. I know that some women say size doesn't matter, but they never had a large cock with a good lover behind it. That probably makes a big difference. If you have a 10" cock with a bad lover, then you get turned off by big cocks. My current girl friend was married to a guy with 10" but was only good for a few minutes. She did not enjoy sex till she meet me. I may not have 10", but I know that techneque is more important. She has had some other large cocks in our swing adventures (13"& black) & she loves the full feel, but that guy was only good for about 10 min. before he came. More from the ladies! :) :) :) :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: There were bells on the hill
    But they never heard them ringing,
    No, they never heard them at all
    Till there was you.

There were birds in the sky
    But they never saw them winging
    No, they never saw them at all
    Till there was you.

And there was music,
    And there were wonderful roses,
    They tell them,
    In sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, and dew.

There was love all around
    But they never heard it singing
    No, they never heard it at all
    Till there was you...

::)

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    ??? I don't understand? are you a size queen??????????????????

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: No... never mind... it was a joke on how I read your last post... the song "Till there Was You" came to mind. Sorry. I'm the anti-size queen as most know.

8. Imported

Gold Member

TopheavyTeen: Its just really a preference, but he has to be of good personality too . Or its just no fun.

Size matters to the receipient or the beholder. But as for me I like my men BIG. Its the power and feeling of it all :)

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Size is in the eye of the be"holder". :D There are some true size queens out there. If you are female or male, size does matter. Some men like big breast, some women want 10", some want a "J Lo" ass. I know that I'm more into a guy if he has something more to work with than 5". What's that song..."I like big butts". Well I like big dicks! Maybe I'm superfical, but if it's just sex, then hung is good. If I'm in a relationship, then I overlook things like that(my girlfriend has "A" cups).

10. Imported

Gold Member

sfsbdgb: I think i just like the look and feel of a big dick! Plus once you've had one thats all you want!!!

11. Imported

Gold Member

awestruck: Almost each day, I fantsize about what it would be like to submit and perform oral on a hung penis. A large penis is the ultimate in masculinity. My feelings started around 13 as some of my peers began to grow rapidly. They bragged about their size and exploits. I had a friend that must have been about 7 inches flacid by 13. He looked truly amazing as he walked to the showers with his manhood flopping around. I'd really like to satify a man orally and make him feel incredible. I've never had the chance to realize my fantasy. I still like women, but I'd rather have the chance to suck an 8 incher than a large breast.

12. Imported

Gold Member

blo1988: I haven't really thought of myself as a size-queen, but what brought me to the LPSG began with a fishing trip. It started out as a search for large mouth bass and ended up with an unexpected introduction to a VERY large "worm".
    It marked the start of a sexual relationship that was an extraordinarily erotic and seductive experience for me. I haven't ever been exactly the same. I don't think that it was only the size of his cock, but also his amazing sexual enthusiasm and sensuality. He seemed to enjoy sex more than any man that I have ever known. He had never had sex with a man previously and so everything was new. He was a slightly cocky(ouch, excuse the pun) jock-type with a beautiful physique.
    It was a spectacular sexual experience. I was surprised to discover how much I loved to suck his dick. I think that a significant part of that was his overall physical beauty.
    On the other hand, I have never met someone who loved to have his dick sucked so much. Sometimes he would cum four times before he wanted me to stop.
    We decided to try anal sex but I couldn't take it. I really tried, but probably suffered from lack of experience. I was surprised at how disappointed I was.....because I have RARELY been interested in being a bottom.
    Unfortunately, our burgeoning relationship was interrupted by a re-assignment.
    I never have fully recovered. That is what brought me to this group. I was effected in some way that I am trying to understand. I am embarrassed to admit this because I am in a relationship at the moment....but I still fantasize about this guy. I still j/o thinking about him sometimes.
    I am lucky and thankful to have been blessed with good looks and good fortune....so I have always had physical companionship pretty much when I wanted it. But I am brain-fucked by this experience. Sometimes I almost wish that it hadn't happened. It feels like an emotional burden sometimes.
    I can't shake my instinctive reaction to a large cock on an attractive man. I always remember how much I enjoyed it.
    So, I don't know if that makes me a size queen, because I certainly care a whole lot about the entire package.... but I know that my stirring introduction to the pleasures of a large cock have somehow had an effect on me.

13. Imported

Gold Member

ChgoBigDikLuvr: I'm just sexually aroused by big dicks, just as others may be to a handsome face, or to a muscled body. I've had enough experiences in which a very ordinary Joe who I otherwise would not have given the time or day has mesmerized me into orally worshipping him because of his endowment. It's spiritual, almost religious, to be before a well-endowed cock.

14. Imported

Gold Member

15. Imported

Gold Member

ScottishLad: I totally understand. Normal logic is thrown out the window. Hung cock rules. A hung man is a god.

I am 8.5 x 5.5, but even a cock above 7" turns me into a mad man, why is that? Why do I love the meat so much?

16. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I would hardly call myself a size king (Do you use "king" or "queen" based on your current gender or is it an opposite thing in self-reference?). To be honest, I don't really do much with guys; those kinds of sexual liaisons happen occasionally, at best.

On a few occasions, though, I've been lucky to find another well-endowed guy. I can't quite put my finger on why the attraction's there, but for me personally, you know it's nice to see someone else hauling around a sizeable fuckstick simply because, hey, this guy knows what it feels like to have a big one, the level of personal pride held for it. And in retrospect, I wouldn't say pleasures garnered from seeing another hung guy in some way insinuate my own self-lust for my member -- that's hardly the case. It's just...

Okay, let's say two well-built guys are working out at the gym. They might not know each other save the days they have a chest or arm workout together, but I'm willing to be that, somewhere along the way, they'll have an exchange. Brief, maybe even meaningless. And even if it's unspoken, the guys are going to hold each other in high regard, if anything, because they both have nice bodies and can admire the hard work and determination put into each other's physiques.

Chatting with a few LPSGers in IMs, the big joy of talking well-hung time is... hey, you're big too. That's a common bond, a camaraderie that develops through sharing the joys and pains-in-the-ass about hauling around a big one.

An "average Joe" can't sympathize. And an "average Joe" doesn't have the power to strike my camaraderic chords visually with his member. I wouldn't ridicule him and I wouldn't denigrate him for his endowment; that's out of his way. But the funny thing? It's strange, but I have had a few IMs from guys who seem locked in on my dick size... and if they respond with an average measurement... um, I usually guide the conversation somewhere else. (I'll tell my size, give him a nod for his 6" or 7" and talk about other stuff.) On the other hand, my big dick bud online and I will talk about size and sex and similar issues and... it keeps on going. I'll gladly discuss sex and sex-related issues because he has a better idea of what I'm going through with mine, and vice-versa.

A strange sense of personal and preferential selection...

Draft saved Draft deleted