Calling all Swedish men!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn, Apr 30, 2008.

1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I know this may sound stereotypical and perhaps it's useless for me to ask but i'd like to know what are some characteristics that are usually common with Swedish men? I am currently "dating" one and I just want to stay ahead of the game if possible. This guy is Swedish and openly gay. More of a homebody and seems like an overall nice guy. Oh and yes he seems like he enjoys sex.

Anything else perhaps i should look out for??

2. SCG

SCG New Member

Haha... cute question.

Scandinavians are generally more liberal than Americans (not politically, well...also politically... ) but in a live-and-let-live kind of way.

Also, don't be surprised that Swedes don't have a body language. That's how they're raised.

Plus, of course, Swedes tend to be a fun people: they do enjoy the odd night out listening to cheesy pop, although they claim to be sophisticated and evolved way past Kylie. Unless he's from Northern Sweden, odds are that he's a light-minded, out-going kind-a-guy who secretly wishes to have a little red house on a small island outside of Stockholm or Göteborg where he can host lots of 'mysiga' evenings involving self-caught shellfish.

Enjoy your Swede.

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

thanks! He's from stockholm. :)

4. hassent

hassent Member

Albums:
    SCG...
    I'm a swede from the north and I just love your post about swedish men ;)

5. houtx48

Gold Member

they all go around singing abba songs I think.

6. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no.

Draft saved Draft deleted