Calling all the ladies to the floor

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by naughty, Jun 11, 2004.

1. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

I jokingly said in another thread that since our beloved Madame Zora's arrival there had been a decided decline in the appearance of most other members of the "women's auxillary" ( I have issues with that title, more later... ) .Having said that, prove me wrong. Ladies, show yourselves ( in what ever way you so desire, verbally or visually) and let folks know you are not a silent minority.

Naughty

2. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: [Rain goes to gallery and waits anxiously..... :D ]

3. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: The !@#@!#$@#$#$@#%@#$%#$#%#$%$% board wont #$#@%@#$%$%#%%%#%$@#%@$% let me #$%@#%@$%#$%%$%$%# post $#%#$%$#$^#$%#%$%#&#^@! pictures, #$$()#&%#*(&(*#%^!

4. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: Why, LoveGirl? Is it a membership thing? If so, maybe I can help with that....my standing offer is still standing, although not many have messaged me (or massaged me for that matter) to get this done....

Sorry,,,,I just realized I've posted twice as much to this thread as all other women combined.....I'll back out quietly and go back to the gallery.

5. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: LoveGirl the board won't post nude pics of you beacause your only 16, but I'm sure they would allow you to post G-rated(or even PG-13)pics if you like.

Now I'm assuming the !@#$!@##$$^&%$# was because they wouldn't post your pic's, if I'm wrong sorry.

6. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Naughty, darling, no one who's been here for any length of time would ever call me "silent". :p

I confess that work and gardening and spending time at the fishing camp have kept me from being here as much as I want, but I check in to read and spout off often!! The advice given by the various members is usually so good, any further comment is unnecessary.

And the "women's auxiliary" predates my time. Since this is primarily a support group for the guys, I'm content to sit in the second row and cheer. [And drool]

Allie
    :wub:

7. naughty

Gold Member

Hi Allie,

I remember you well. I once upon a time had an "inquiring mind" ! LOL! I took a hiatus for a while but I came back. I guess I just wanted to hear more voices than just Madame Zora, Bblumbee, Lovegirl, Cara, and recently myself. Good to see you!

Naughty

P.S. Love girl! I hear you are one fabulous looking sister! Where is the picture? #$%$#@$*%(^)$@~ LOL!

8. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: Nah it's not a membership thing. I also don't have and nude photos :wacko:. It just says the board administrator has not enabled this feature or something like that. Probably cause I set my age to 16... By the way, any non sexual nude photos of an underage person are still legal... however unfortunate that may be.

9. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

I believe you are not reading me correctly. I am not asking you to send a nude picture. I was asking the ladies to respond and let us know they are here.If you want to show a pciture of your face that is great if not that is ok too. I definitely am not asking you to give a nude picture of yourself.If you want to do that the gallery is open for things like that.I would not ask you to do anything I dont want to do my self.

Naughty

P.S. Lovegirl, I was curious because Madame Zora told us how beautiful you are!

10. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Love Girl , even if the board won't let you post pics in the gallery you can still post one as your avatar

11. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    NO WAY!! :p

Sure, I remember you!!! Welcome back!!!!

Glad to see you again!!

12. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: It doesn't give me an option to. It only lets me pick from the 3 photo packs or use one that is on a website. Please tell me how if there is another way.

13. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

I'm here... I am late, but I am here! LOL

Pictures... email me.... :D I have several... none nude, but several cute ones. hehehe

14. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Uploading from your PC is a premium service.
    If you want to get pictures into a gallery, then I think it will let you though, I did it.

If you want it as a sig. You need to sign up with www.photobucket.com (I use it). Then upload your picture to their server (don't worry, it's very easy). Then it will give you the "web address" to use to link from your picture to LPSG.

Draft saved Draft deleted