Calling it out - respect for women

That was actually the trigger point of all my bickering with him ;)
No, your beginning of your following me, was when I disagreed with you on the word "Oriental"....Then I wrote to the " Royal Thai Consulate" . I posted their reply because we live in the Asia region.

Do you wish me to repost this again?

You lost because they said.......in essence, they do not care what America thinks.

I find you have the need to control others. Perhaps it's just me.

But juicy, Mickey...or all the other female posters did not need your protection before you arrived. Why?

Because I never threatened them. Because I disagree with a post...or anyone, you arise...you need to have their back............. Why?

All good men have everyone's back covered...particularly female.

What are you protecting them from? What are you protecting yourself from?

It's a frigging keyboard and an led screen.

Oh, ok...........so I am supposed to equate your virtual world with my dealing with the real world.

Put your steel caps on, I will introduce you to it. I know all about the computer world, half my business is done their.

Sorry Mate....your trigger point is a blank.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, your beginning of your following me, was when I disagreed with you on the word "Oriental"....Then I wrote to the " Royal Thai Consulate" . I posted their reply because we live in the Asia region.

Again, I don't follow you. I didn't select the forum option to receive alerts about when you make posts, nor do I check your post history. You post in some of the forums I read regularly. I had you on ignore for a while, but found it a hassle to discern when I should and shouldn't hit ignore posts button and started trying to groom my ignore list to only include dick-pick flashers.

Even in this thread, I had no references or even insinuation about you, but you had to pop in and quote me to trip my forum alerts to make especially sure that I saw you. When I largely gave you non-replies, you kept going and going and had to stoop to the level of throwing out accusations that I felt I had to correct the record on in order to elicit a reply from me.

I find you have the need to control others. Perhaps it's just me.

Ironically enough, I find you have a need to control what topics are discussed. I think you are staunchly anti-american and take offense if you feel topics of discussion become too focused on America-centric issues and use derailing as a tactic to try and shut down discussions.

You bring up the thread about the word oriental (which is so ancient I didn't even remember it until you mentioned it), but it's another good example of you taking offense because Americans are talking about a word that's antiquated in America but not in Oceania. No one was talking about you in that thread, we were specifically talking to some racist schmuck who was trying to raise Fade's hackles by using it, but you had to jump in and derail about the Australia-centric view (which is not where he was from) and make it about you.

But juicy, Mickey...or all the other female posters did not need your protection before you arrived. Why?

Because I never threatened them. Because I disagree with a post...or anyone, you arise...you need to have their back............. Why?

Again, it wasn't about you. It was about someone else and you inserted yourself into the discussion to make it about you, just like you did in this thread. Maybe you just have a need for so much attention that you can't let a thread go too long if no one's mentioned you and Australia in it, I dunno.

If you mean your derailing attempts in general, it's not so much about protecting anyone, it's just that I find it to be a nuisance. As mentioned above, I largely work to ignore it these days, but when you get really desperate for my inputs like you are in this thread I'd hate to leave you hanging.

Reactions: MisterB and 693987

I see you did not disagree with me? Keep it short ok. Seems you have a habit of dissecting posts.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see you did not disagree with me? Keep it short ok. Seems you have a habit of dissecting posts.

c3EvJjh.jpg

Reactions: 693987

I truly do not understand at times on just how lucky we are to be able to take our first breath on this planet.

For those that know me. I run pretty deep. For those that don't, I do not give a fuck.

I find you TexanStar....to be obnoxious. I really do not care how others feel toward me personally for thinking this. I have my own reasons. And need no-one else to be my friend or otherwise.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vibezey, I love you to death, but you are making a thread in WOMEN'S ISSUES allllllllllllllllllll about you and your feelings about another MAN. You're both guilty at this point, but I'm addressing you because you're the one who went off topic, and then overreacted to a light-hearted joke. Could you please... not? Do you notice how gently you've been asked by several posters to stop? These people aren't this gentle with everyone; that's purely down to respect for you. This website exists in a world in which women are routinely shouted over or silenced. This website IS a world in which women are routinely shouted down. Could you not? Could you not make a Women's Issues thread about two grown men antagonizing each other? Please?