Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Given the hot weather this week in Lonodn can anyone recommend anywhere to work on my all over tan?

Could go to Hampstead pools but the nude area is horrible - any thoughts from fellow nudists would be much appreciated.

Thanks

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A) Go over to Waterloo Station and hop on the Eurostar, change over to the TGV in Paris, and go down to Cap d' Adge in the south of France. Thirty to forty thousand nudists starting in about a week.

B) Go to London Gatwick (LGW) and make the attempt to fly British Airways to Montpellier, France (transfer to Cap d' Adge.) Average delay time- from one hour to one day. Of all the times that Boeing 737 has flown the route, it has yet to block in on time.

Good luck and put plenty of tanning lotion on your cock.:smile:

londonredhead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
A) Go over to Waterloo Station and hop on the Eurostar, change over to the TGV in Paris, and go down to Cap d' Adge in the south of France. Thirty to forty thousand nudists starting in about a week.

B) Go to London Gatwick (LGW) and make the attempt to fly British Airways to Montpellier, France (transfer to Cap d' Adge.) Average delay time- from one hour to one day. Of all the times that Boeing 737 has flown the route, it has yet to block in on time.

Good luck and put plenty of tanning lotion on your cock.:smile:

Thanks thriteenbyseven ... I was thinking more of somewhere I could go in the afternoon so the neighbours don't complain about me lying naked on my balcony - Cap d' Adge does sound like great fun though