Calling out the wrong name!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: Ever since the word got out about my penis size girls been giving mad love. My problem is the other night I was banging my girl doggystyle for about 10 minutes and I call her another girl name. I think I did that because I didn't see her face for about 10 minutes and I was so into knocking it out the box that I just lost focus. Have anyone else ever called out the wrong name? If so, how did you play it off?

2. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

Man, you just did one of the great blunders that we all hope and pray never happens to us. In the heat of the moment and usually just before you are gonna bust that nutt you are most vulnerable to saying the name that's on your mind. I

t's never happened to me yet and I hope I can keep my shit together enough to never let that happen. I must admit there have been times when I'm laying the pipe and my mind has wandered to someone else... but keep that in check, man.

I used to fuck these 2 cousins that looked alot alike so I made a point of calling them Babe so I wouldn't make that same mistake.

3. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: I have to say that I tend not to be coherent when I make noises for most lovers because I tend to be highly forgetful when it comes to names! :-[

- Nene (If Only Photographic Memory Had Captions)

4. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: You might try doing what the Susan Sarandon character did in the movie "Bull Durham" when she was with one guy and called out the name of another.

She simply asked, "Would you prefer I was with you calling out his name or with him, calling out your name?"

5. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: OH GOD OH GOD LIL KIM!!!

Was it something like that?

Kwame Kwame Kwame... what are we going to do with you?

6. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: I hope Christine Lavin won't mind me posting her method of avoiding this awkward situation:

To look at me, you may not think
    that I'm a femme fatale,
    but I've got more boyfriends than I can count --
    you know I don't mean pals!

Well, there's Andrew, Barney, Charlie, Dan, and Ed,
    to note a few.
    I used to get their names mixed up,
    but now here's what I do:

I call them
    Sweetheart, baby love,
    Angel face, turtle dove,
    Honey pie, sugar lamb,
    huggy bear, lover man.
    To avoid any possible embarrasment or blame,
    I never call my sweetheart by his name.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: If my man called out the wrong name while we were doing the deed, I would automatically get suspicious.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Hunghuge4all: I had a girl friend that after we broke up and got married, she told me that she called otu my name when with her hubby.... Hes just average

Draft saved Draft deleted