Calling people out?

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a way to call out fake users? i'm fairly new and it's glaringly obvious that the user Imported is a fake. He variously claims to be: a man, a woman, and a man with different penis dimensions. Someone even points out that they believe he's fake in his visitor messages section. It kind of irks me, especially considering he (or she) has posted quite a bit.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*koff*
:rofl:

seriously, this Imported bastard thinks just ba'cuz s/he has something like 56,000 posts, and a join up date of 2000, s/he can get away with all kinds of chicanery.

i understand Imported has even harassed poor Mr. Pecker about his own thread count. is just cruel. Mr. Pecker only has so much Admin-work free time on the site. :frown:

Last edited:

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If its worth your time and energy, I have done it, got the guy off this site...
but you have to realize, alot of members here are not what they say.....
What i find interesting are the guys with the average size penis's posting: look how big I am, im big right?... the men with the truly large cocks dont have to ask for verification.. they just let thier pictures do the 'talking"..

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hadn't realized he hasn't been on since '06, so i guess it's a none issue. :/ I dunno about the average guy's point you make though. I question if i'm big enough at my size, i think that's more an insecurity thing. What i find strange is guy's giving fake measurements (or have usernames that suggest largeness) that are obviously no where near their actual size.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Are you really that thick?

Look at any of the posts attributed to this 'Imported' - every single one of them starts with a username in bold followed by a colon. Do you not wonder why? Well, even if you don't I will tell you; it is because Imported is the account that contains all the posts of users from the previous format of LPSG (when it was a yahoo group).

That is why 'Imported' claims to be all these different things - because the posts are from 100s, maybe 1000s, of different users. And it is blindingly obvious! :rolleyes:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Um, OK, assuming this is a serious post...

First, yes, http://www.lpsg.org/76533-exposed-fake-members-thread.html However, they can also be reported using the "Report" button (the yellow exclamation icon).

Second, "Imported", is just that. It's a generic user, where old accounts from previous systems, long-gone users, etc. have been "imported" into this generic catch-all user. It is not ONE actual user, but many imported former members.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What i find strange is guy's giving fake measurements (or have usernames that suggest largeness) that are obviously no where near their actual size.
I find that's true in real life, too. You don't have to be with many guys before it becomes obvious that most guys who claim the 7-9 range are exaggerating by an inch, even two. I'm not particularly big myself, but when I share my size, it's in "real" inches. It just makes a guy look like a complete tool when he claims to be 7.5, then you get his pants off and it's obviously not quite 6, and he's not even sheepish about it, assuming you won't even know.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know who "Anon" is? I've never heard of him, but he's got hundreds of quotes attributed to him. :confused:

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I was a little worried that was the case, :Flush: . but i though since there was a profile for Imported it was one person, I guess i'm an idiot. . . and yes I am 6.25 in girth.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
If we're calling people out, I am calling out The Dragon. Nobody has a posterior that perfect. Obviously a fake. Also Mickey Lee. Too cute to be real. FAKE! And since no rational human being would so unabashedly pander at this level, the character know as Monel must be a fraud. "Imported" is only the beginning. Soon all fakes will be driven from our midst.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sigh* i didn't even get to spread rumors about Imported's cam shows in chat :frown:

If we're calling people out, I am calling out The Dragon. Nobody has a posterior that perfect. Obviously a fake. Also Mickey Lee. Too cute to be real. FAKE! And since no rational human being would so unabashedly pander at this level, the character know as Monel must be a fraud. "Imported" is only the beginning. Soon all fakes will be driven from our midst.

*smothers Monel is adorable cleavage* you will not ruin the Empire's plan to conquer earth!!!!

ya know, a good 95% of my cuteness belongs to my avatar :redface:

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I like you!.....a lot!
*smooch*:hitit: