Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Modesty is never a bad thing.

However........most of the guys posting in this thread ARE huge,
so why hedge about it?

I have always admitted here that i am just average....big balls, yah,
but avereage dicksize, so no, i dont have a tshirt or a handle that
expresses that.
I might get one with two big eggs on it and an arrow pointing down though.
LOL.

I might be the type to get a tshirt that advertises "singer"
or "actor" or "almost famous" or even "i'm with stupid"

So....i dont think talking about it is so bad.

TripodMillenium: Usually if I ever bring it up, I'm just complaining about having to adjust every time I sit down... :p

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hungitaliano@May 22 2005, 10:08 PM
I've had hundreads (or may be thousands) of guys&women tell me that i got a huge/big/hot/hung dick, so I think i've become very confident about it - hence my user name.

But, I don't mention it to someone new unless it's brought up by someone else... Unless i'm wearing my "big cock" t-shirt ;)
[post=313773]Quoted post[/post]​

Yah, but there's a difference in being confident and being cocky. Yah, the pun was totally intentional. I'm, confident, and I'm only above average. But there are some people who like, base their worth on the size of their cock, and how big it is. Even funnier is like, the people who use pumps. I think you should be happy with whatever you got. It's how ya use it, not how big it is.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Even more than that, it's what the dick is attached to. (sorry about ending the sentence with a preposition--it's one of my pet peeves, but yet I did it)
If a guy is a jerk with a big dick, no girl is going to go out with him in favor of a nice guy with is average or just a little over average, who knows how to treat her well and is good in bed. Attitude plays a lot into this, also, not just dick size and if the dude knows how to use it. It's a combination of a lot of factors.

I've always said that a person's large penis should be the icing on the cake, not the sole reason that anyone should date him. There has to be attraction on other levels.

Most of us who are hung have an air of confidence about us, plus we usually show some sort of bulge anyway, or our friends have outed us for being "larger than life". It's often not a secret that we are big, but that "cocky", smart-ass kind of confidence is generally a turn off for most people, but I think it is making up for perceived shortcomings. True confidence doesn't have to boast or be bragadocious--it just oozes out and women find it sexy.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Very, VERY well said, prepstud!!

Originally posted by prepstudinsc@May 24 2005, 09:02 AM
I've always said that a person's large penis should be the icing on the cake, not the sole reason that anyone should date him. There has to be attraction on other levels.
[post=314156]Quoted post[/post]​

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is a terminology thing here, as well as an element of perception.

FIrst, I think of "hung" as relating to flaccid size. As for myself, I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs. 6 by 5 or so doesn't look that big to me in pics or in a mirror. It looks proportionate. So, no, I don't feel hung and haven't ever refered to myself in that way. Your opition may vary on this (check my gallery, if you wish).

As far as "big," I start thinking about erect size. Yes, I know my cock to be big. A ruler can tell me that. I rarely talk about it, however. A recent exception was when recounting a story about my girlfriend trying to pick up another chick in a bar and telling her "and he has money and a big cock." I didn't elaborate.

Perception comes in again in terms of proportionality. I have a friend who's erect size is slightly larger than mine - maybe a half inch longer and about the same thinkness. He is 5'7" and 140 soaking wet. I've seen him in his full glory and, on him, this size looks huge. On me, it merely looks right.

I'm with Knight on one thing. In the instance cock size comes up in a conversation, I will very rarely make anything but self depricating comments. It's a lot more fun and shows a bit of modesty. Besides, with every other guy claiming to have a big one, you might as well say something a little different. (Plus, if you have set an expectation of small to average, you are a lot more likely to get those validating comments the first time someone sees your organ in the flesh.)

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with what most guys have said here. I too have been called a thesaurus of words to describe the size of my penis. I definitely feel confident in saying that I do have a large penis but I don't really go about shouting from the rooftops about it. If anything, I think I try and downplay it or make an attempt to change the subject.

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt go around braging about my penis.. I am not "big" i am average.. I would be scared in telling people it is big and then someone laugh after seeing it..
It is not something to brag about i think..
But my opinions would maybe change if i was "well hung" aww ill probably never know..

gamma_phi: I don't ever call my member anything either than the name I have for it. I think mine is small - so I don't ever call it big or anything. Again, just wishing it were a little larger.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
I got a reputation for being big and thick from the folks at the bar, and for a while, I would whip it out if asked. It was great to show off, but I keep it more to myself these days (except when I'm here!)

At 6'1", solid 250 lbs and size 11 shoes, it's fun to let them guess.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Knight, just in a completely unrelated question, do you have a very storng Northern England accent??

Just asking because i see the way you type things like t'interent and "somet"

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by gamma_phi@May 25 2005, 12:19 AM
I don't ever call my member anything either than the name I have for it. I think mine is small - so I don't ever call it big or anything. Again, just wishing it were a little larger.
[post=314364]Quoted post[/post]​

What is the name you have for your penis? What are some other names you all have for yours? I call my Kong which might conjure up images of "huge" but I am not even large average. (A girl friend in high school started that name....I am very small when flaccid, but she said that my dick became angry and aggressive like King Kong when hard. We soon shortened the name to Kong, representing my erect member, and the name has stuck.)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like it when mine is referred to as big, because it gives a boost to my ego. I still recall one time at the Y when a guy told me I had a "pretty peter". To my ex it was "Herman" because she thought it was her man. I usually just call it my dick with no specific name.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I have an accent yes :D

Not a strong one and although I don't say t'internet normally, I do say somet and int'... (short for in the...hehe) a lot. I like my accent :)

...Continue the discussion hehe. I actually had mine called huge and 'massive' by a girl who has slept with a fair few people. That was nice :D

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah , I love hearing that when things are hot and heavy. Feeding the head into a mouth is just hot and I'm really vocal. They are very much going to value the experience.