Calling Yourself Big/Hung/Huge etc...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Big, huge, massive, hung, horse hung, extremely hung… Every one calls his’ in a different way.
I always thought I had and average size, although I knew that average is something between 12 and 14 centimetres (4,5” and 5,5”).
I am 54 years old now and last year, when I found this site by accident I have measured mine and found out that my penis is bigger than average (19 centimetres) so I would call my penis big or just long.
In the passed 10 month I have been on this website I have read (and seen in the galleries) that guys who are as big as me or even smaller call themselves huge or massive but there were also guys that said that they have a normal penis, but were in fact bigger/longer than me.

I had never given it a thought before, but since I have met some guys to have sex with I know that most of the time I have the biggest/longest penis. Since I am a member of LPSG I have seen pictures of a lot of big and huge penises, but really these guys are a minority because most men have a dick a little longer than average of even smaller than 4,5”.

Just look around at gyms, locker rooms, showers and sauna’s and you will see most men with a tiny soft penis.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Sabln7+May 28 2005, 03:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sabln7 &#064; May 28 2005, 03:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gamma_phi@May 25 2005, 12:19 AM
I don&#39;t ever call my member anything either than the name I have for it.  I think mine is small - so I don&#39;t ever call it big or anything.  Again, just wishing it were a little larger.
[post=314364]Quoted post[/post]​

What is the name you have for your penis? What are some other names you all have for yours? I call my Kong which might conjure up images of "huge" but I am not even large average. (A girl friend in high school started that name....I am very small when flaccid, but she said that my dick became angry and aggressive like King Kong when hard. We soon shortened the name to Kong, representing my erect member, and the name has stuck.)
[post=315602]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That reminds me of one time when I was a freshman in college and the other guys in my dorm were discussing my size (which they had learned of from the showers). One guy called me "King Kong," and another guy said, "you mean, King Schlong&#33;" That nickname stuck around for awhile.

Ironically though, I have read that gorillas actually have a very small penis. An actual gorilla&#39;s penis is supposedly only about 2" long. So next time you want to insult a guy without him knowing it&#39;s an insult just say "I bet you&#39;re hung like a gorilla&#33;" :) Of course, King Kong was many times bigger than a normal gorilla, so maybe his penis was closer in size to a well-endowed human.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
last night a boi called my cock &#39;fucken enormous&#39; LOL&#33;

i know its not &#39;fucken enormous&#39; but i did think of this thread when he said it&#33;

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu+May 29 2005, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; May 29 2005, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@May 28 2005, 04:22 PM
To my ex it was "Herman" because she thought it was her man.
[post=315613]Quoted post[/post]​

Now thats cute&#33;&#33; :lol:
[post=315954]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I thought I kept up with these posts, but I&#39;m just now reading your reply to my "Herman" post, alleyblu. Gee, thanks, as I :blush: and :)

Luke

mdvc149

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Knight@May 23 2005, 01:08 AM
Do you guys ever call yourselves big or huge or massive etc? I mean call your cocks that btw...I do sometimes but only after the girl has said it first. I think that if I said it beforehand, she might have had an idea of something bigger than my own penis and be disappointed.

Although no one&#39;s ever called my penis small, I suppose I&#39;m modest and will more than likely joke about my penis, saying its small or a pecker or whatever than be all ego and perhaps overt and say &#39;I&#39;ve got a huge cock&#33;&#39;
(If she thinks its small, its a nice surprise when I take it out)

Just wondering what it&#39;s like for you other guys? Do you brag or keep it to yourself? I mean brag when its appropriate, like in pubs, clubs or on t&#39;internet. Not at work although I bet some guys do that :D
[post=313753]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m with you on this one, no need to brag. My bf is the first one to usually say somethign to soemone about it, then i will usully follow up and say if he says so. There was once that we were with his friends in the backseat of their car and he pulled it out even to show them&#33;

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my username is pretty much self explanatory, but as to telling other people, well, seem like in my life, one look at me, be it guys in the lockerroom, or some girls I&#39;ve gone out with, they all are the ones who&#39;ve done the bragging about me.

Like some of the others here I &#39;ve basically kept it to myself, as bragging kind of denotes arrogance, and that just isn&#39;t me to blatantly and deliberately humble other.

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don&#39;t usually talk about the size of my penis with women or my friends, I stay humble. but the girl i&#39;ve been seeing calls it&#39;s "hung" or "horse hung" which is normal.

jaymacgthree

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Knight@May 22 2005, 09:08 PM
Do you guys ever call yourselves big or huge or massive etc? I mean call your cocks that btw...I do sometimes but only after the girl has said it first. I think that if I said it beforehand, she might have had an idea of something bigger than my own penis and be disappointed.

Although no one&#39;s ever called my penis small, I suppose I&#39;m modest and will more than likely joke about my penis, saying its small or a pecker or whatever than be all ego and perhaps overt and say &#39;I&#39;ve got a huge cock&#33;&#39;
(If she thinks its small, its a nice surprise when I take it out)

Just wondering what it&#39;s like for you other guys? Do you brag or keep it to yourself? I mean brag when its appropriate, like in pubs, clubs or on t&#39;internet. Not at work although I bet some guys do that :D
[post=313753]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to say you sound really nice Knight. I like guys that are modest about their gifts. With so many guys who are stuck on themselves and having attitudes, it is nice to have some that are low key and more modest. That said, during the heat of passion yeah it is great fun to tell a guy you like how big he is or that he is huge, massive, etc. Helps them to feel like studs and gives them the cue to get off on their size as well.

BayouREUben

Just Browsing
Media
True confidence doesn&#39;t have to boast or be bragadocious--it just oozes out and women find it sexy.
I&#39;d like to know how to make it ooze out...I have very little confidence.

Anyway, I tend to say that I&#39;m thick (I&#39;m a little over 6" around), though I don&#39;t bring up cock size in normal conversation.

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
My absolute favorite thing to do is play it down. Of course, that&#39;s only if it&#39;s appropriate to even touch the subject. Often it&#39;s not. But foreplay is a great time. "Oh, well yea, its like a roll of life savers." Then s/he sees my 9.25x7.75 "roll of life savers" :D

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@May 23 2005, 02:19 AM
This says everything it needs to say.

Dee, Adkins or not, I would still like to have a Big Cock t-shirt. Poor Adkins, I was reading his books and following his advice long before he slipped on ice and died of a head injury. If he were still alive, I wonder if he would be hawking t-shirts with his name on them.