Callum Blue

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the guy who plays mason on dead like me...is obviously hung....here are some caps i took from disc 1 ep 4 of season 2! anyone have anymore?? or know how hung?

PDVD_006.jpg

PDVD_005.jpg

PDVD_004.jpg

PDVD_003.jpg

PDVD_002.jpg

PDVD_001.jpg

PDVD_000.jpg

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Callum was previously in the UK teen drama "As If" for a couple of series, playing Mark, the bisexual boyfriend of the resident gay character Alex (played by Orlando Wells).

Callumblue

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have any bulge screen caps of this hunk. Ive seen loads fo bulge shots in dead like me. If anyone has the picutres please can i see them if nto any pics of him is very nice.

He has a very big package by the look of things

TyWest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is very hot and has a nice bulge from what I've seen on smallville. I'd really like some pics.

seeingdouble

Sexy Member
Media
He played a bisexual character in a British show called "As If" about ten years ago (probably more). He had a couple of gay kissing scenes with one of the main characters. Really hard to find it anywhere online though. Shame cos it was a great show from what I remember.

He's also in a movie called "Young People Fucking" that has a few explicit sex scenes (including one with Callum) but not much male nudity, and the movie isn't great either.