Calvin Klein for the Endowed

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_hungboi185, Aug 2, 2011.

1. B_hungboi185

B_hungboi185 New Member

Lately I was thinking of buying new undies since of National underwear day and my friend recommends these pairs... CK Steel microfiber briefs or the new CK X microfiber briefs, but I'm pretty big soft, about 4-5" flaccid with average sized balls. I'm on the skinnier side about 29" waist so I'm gonna order small, but I was wondering how the pouch fits. Would it be too tight?

http://blackgaygossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/mehcad-ck-vid.jpg

OR

http://www.mensunderwearstore.com/mm5/graphics/00000009/CKU2715100WHT-F600.JPG

2. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I think you'll be fine, but we need pix.

3. pinkbriefs23

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Honestly, you might try the Medium. The CK Steel microfiber briefs pouch isn't the biggest. I've got good size balls, not quite as large as you flacid, and a 32 or 33 waist. I had the Medium and felt my pouch push out a bit, so the fit around the leg was loose as a result.

I hope that helps. In an ideal world, there would be "small waist" but "medium-large pouch" sizes on underwear! That would solve all our problems!

4. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think a small will be a good fit. Im also on the slim side and medium sometime has a little extra material and does not work with my slim fitting clothes. But everyone is different so you may have to trail and error it.

5. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    believe it or not there are boxer breifs with space for the equipment by a brand called Sonoma at a store called Kohls
    I don't have your location so I dunno if you are in America or not but I like these underwear and they are also usually a good price, almost definatly cheaper then CK stuff.

7. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

8. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

The title of the thread and then CK X is an oxymoron. lol First of all, the X brand are not for hung guys. They are simply too tight for a flaccid your size and you will be squished or strangled. I own them and so does my boyfriend and they are miserable and we too wear the S/P 28-29 waist as well and are skinny. The steel are a much better bet, but other brands such as Obviously, and 2-xist and some others make briefs for a hung guy. We own the CK X boxer-briefs and you they offered very little in terms of real estate for your flaccid package. The small petite which is what CK calls their small has a pouch that is not meant for accommodating large flaccid penises but ones of normal endowment within the 2-3" category, but no more than 4".

#8 D_Iskepee_Longwoodee, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  9. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    #9 Rikter8, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  10. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

The AussieBum Wonder Jock (NOT the Wonder Jock Pro) is the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. Makes me feel like I have a semi-hard-on all the time.

11. Nate_Dawg

Nate_Dawg New Member

I've had the same problem. Not quite as big as you, but I'm fairly well endowed and have some big balls. I have NEVER been able to find a pair of comfortable underwear. I've tried Hanes, 2xist, CK, and Equipo so far, kinda giving up hope. Either my junk has plenty of room but everything else sucks, or everything feels great and my junk is squeezed all to hell.

I have some CK Body Boxer Briefs, and they're the closest I've found to what I'm looking for, but they're 100% cotton and that's all manner of shitty (stretches out all to hell). Runner-up is Hanes Boxer Briefs that are some combination of cotton and polyester.

Boxers leave enough room, but they ride up and make it pretty easy to see my junk when I walk, which I'm not a fan of.

12. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    I don't think I've ever had a pair of CK that have enough pouch room - you're much better with 2xit of Cin2, or one of the other brands that makes a pouch brief.

Still have a few pairs of CK though if I can find them discounted - they look pretty good on!

13. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Exactly! CK doesn't make them with enough room.

14. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    the Andrew Christian Brand of "Almost Naked" is the most comfortable for guys with a big package. Also, Obviously for Men brand is very similar and very comfortable. The pic on my album cover is the Andrew Christian brand I was talking about...they come in briefs, jock, swimsuits and the "sexy undies".

15. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

*Takes note*

16. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

17. SDSU_Nick

SDSU_Nick Active Member

Albums:
    i have the steel, but it's alrght

18. ReallySmall

ReallySmall New Member

19. systemshock3

systemshock3 Member

Albums:
    I'll second this. I have 3 pairs of the almost naked underwear and am quite pleased with them. SO comfy!!! And very well made. And I think they're styled better than the Obviously in addition to being a bit cheaper...so there are no downsides. I've been wanting to try one of their swimsuits..hehe

20. JB_7in

JB_7in New Member

My standard for years has been the Underarmour Boxerjocks 6". They are made for the sweat and swell of sport, so very well ventillated at the crotch and extremely roomy yet supportive. They actually provide a slight cupping BEHIND the balls! The 9" loses that support unless you're skinny. The 3" is cuter on short guys but bunches around the crotch if you're 6' tall. But every now and then I want to ditch the legs entirely, and Underarmour does a horrible job with their single model of brief. Even a CK "pouch" model always seems restrictive. What else is out there (aside from quasi-fetish type of products)? I tried the C-in-2 but it sort of jutted my penis out there in a sling. Sexy yes, but not appropriate for leaving the house.

Draft saved Draft deleted