Calvin Klein hip brief with boost

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I purchased these, they just arrived. and i've been wearing them around. the real reason i got them was just cause i'm tired of my sac sagging low and, when sitting, sometimes some of the skin gets sat on D: Anyway, these do the job, they pick my junk up and out of the way of my legs.

one problem! my dick is being squeezed against my balls and i don't feel like there is enough room in the pouch. I'm not big, as average as it gets, 6" so it seems strange that i feel constricted. Do you guys know of any underwear that give this same lifting functionality and give a little more room? remember, i'm not going for show, so i'm not really into the erotic stuff or thongs since this is daily use type stuff

thanks!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I purchased these, they just arrived. and i've been wearing them around. the real reason i got them was just cause i'm tired of my sac sagging low and, when sitting, sometimes some of the skin gets sat on D: Anyway, these do the job, they pick my junk up and out of the way of my legs.

one problem! my dick is being squeezed against my balls and i don't feel like there is enough room in the pouch. I'm not big, as average as it gets, 6" so it seems strange that i feel constricted. Do you guys know of any underwear that give this same lifting functionality and give a little more room? remember, i'm not going for show, so i'm not really into the erotic stuff or thongs since this is daily use type stuff

thanks!

Ones they makes like these:

Last edited:

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the quick replies! the first one looks a little extreme, i used to wear boxers, and my boxers show a lot when i'm wearing jeans, so it might be weird to be showing a strap, then skin, then my jeans. I'll check out those 3 pack briefs you listed above tho