Calvin Klein hip brief with boost

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Truck, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Truck

Truck New Member

I purchased these, they just arrived. and i've been wearing them around. the real reason i got them was just cause i'm tired of my sac sagging low and, when sitting, sometimes some of the skin gets sat on D: Anyway, these do the job, they pick my junk up and out of the way of my legs.

one problem! my dick is being squeezed against my balls and i don't feel like there is enough room in the pouch. I'm not big, as average as it gets, 6" so it seems strange that i feel constricted. Do you guys know of any underwear that give this same lifting functionality and give a little more room? remember, i'm not going for show, so i'm not really into the erotic stuff or thongs since this is daily use type stuff

thanks!

2. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

3. RSMH

Gold Member

Ones they makes like these:

#3 RSMH, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  4. Truck

Truck New Member

thanks for the quick replies! the first one looks a little extreme, i used to wear boxers, and my boxers show a lot when i'm wearing jeans, so it might be weird to be showing a strap, then skin, then my jeans. I'll check out those 3 pack briefs you listed above tho

Draft saved Draft deleted