Calvin Klein Underwear

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey! Can somebody give me advice as to what Calvin Klein underwear to buy (or tell me to do otherwise if feel very strongly!). I am looking for boxer briefs or trunks (not anything too loose or too tight) or others if you think they are better. Thankyou!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CKs are sexy. But they fall apart faster than any brand out there. I've been lucky to get maybe 10 washes from a pair before tears start to appear below the waistband.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LOL, I got my from a bargin store and they are still holding up a year later. By the way don't buy their XT line as they haven't yet figured out how to sticth lycra together. They do however have cotton donw. I suggest getting the boxer briefanything less will look good but in time feel cramped.

Note: you can see my calvins in the gallery
:cool:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go "commando" almost all the time. However I love to wear a sexy pair of CK underwear as a turn-on to my partner before sex! I have all different kinds and it depends on my mood.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey! Can somebody give me advice as to what Calvin Klein underwear to buy (or tell me to do otherwise if feel very strongly!).

Well, the way I think about it is that underwear is for foreplay only. So you only have it on for tops 30 minutes. Therefore I feel the CK standard stuff is fine.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know what CK's some people here are buying... I've had some pairs for 2 or 3 years and they only look a little fadded. (from washing, it happens) Anyway... get the cotton hip brief. They are sooo comfortable and give you a nice bulge!
CHEERS!

ckboxerbriefs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had a problem with my CK's "falling apart" either. My personal favorites are the 365 boxerbriefs but you might find them a bit tight, so I would recommend the new Flexible Fit line.