Calvin Klein X

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting, imo this is just claiming that their stuff is for homosexuals. Its a male underwear company trying to sell their product, and they are asking if you want to see their dick.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
interesting, imo this is just claiming that their stuff is for homosexuals. Its a male underwear company trying to sell their product, and they are asking if you want to see their dick.

ya, "you wanna see my dick" is what they ask you after you act like a homo and check the model out at the start of the clip... "what the fuck are you looking at", he says.

I love it!

very effective ad

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about you...but I want to go out a buy the underwear for my boyfriend (if I had one)...

"you wanna see my dick?"

Fleur: "yes, yes I do."

S

SirConcis

Did the augmented videos show more than the standard films ? I managed to trigger some of them, but the image was small and convoluted while holding the webcam in an unnarural angle needed to trigger those movies.

While the original films were good, the supposed augmented stuff appears to have no more content and was a pain.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Look, Calvin Klein has been marketing itself to gay guys (who set all of the male fashion and grooming trends anyway, although I personally don't) since the boy in briefs with the appendectomy scar back in about 1983.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow, that was a really racy ad, but pretty cool. I might buy some of those.

P.S. Very nice dick!

X Marks Your Spot

WOW what a XXX ad. Calvin always has the best ads.

Check out the new Calvin Klein ad:
Calvin Klein X

I've got mine, do you have yours?

PS, You wanna see my dick?