cam and discussion about size, my gf, etc.

jk476

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girlfriend and i recently decided to take a break, but a few nights ago on the phone we were both drunk and i asked her if her and her friends talked about guys dicks they've hooked up with and she said yeah and so i asked her if any of the guys her friends had hooked up with were really big and she was like yeah a few, and then i asked if they were bigger than me and she said ya honestly they are. i have asked her on multiple occasions who these guys were and she always mentions the same guy who she says she has heard has about an 8 inch pretty thick one. this guy is one of my girlfriends good friends and i know for a fact he wants to hook up with her, so all i have been thinking about is them hooking up and it just really gets me going to talk about it and see some bigger dicks to imagine her going down on. if anyone wants to chat

jk476

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
on now, an update.. i just found out she gave some hung guy head a few months ago when we were on a break. i'd love to talk about it on cam or mic if you want