Cam Gigandet

it's kind of a mystery to me... i figure the ass scene would be the first thing to have screen caps... but so far, NONE! i don't know why... i've seen caps of everything else in the movie, so somebody's GOT to have them!
Only one I could find.

Actually...

Last edited by a moderator:

He looks like Matt lanter but I'm too lazy to post a pic of him for comparison

Reactions: mperei02

twiz

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Saw Burlesque this past week and he was beautiful in it. His ass is perfection and he was so damn charming. I wanted to take him home with me! I thought the movie was going to be bad because of all of the bad mouthing the media did last year but I was more than pleasantly surprised. Cher and Stanley were the queens they were meant to be. And Christina also really surprised me, she looked beautiful without the caked on makeup and was also very charming. I've never given her the credit she deserves. She gave great performances and what a voice! She's quite the talent.

Last edited:

davedgem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Besides Burlesque and YnR, he was also in the first movie-Twilight. He was the bad vampire with the long blond hair who gets killed at the end. I think the character was named Charles?

D

deleted1052342

One of the most underrated actors in terms of how damn sexy they are. In Burlesque he's unbelievable, had the same smouldering sex appeal that Brad Pitt had in Thelma and Louise.

Reactions: blite.23

FootLover00

Superior Member
Media
tumblr_opoux9uFDD1sz8civo5_540.gif

tumblr_opoux9uFDD1sz8civo3_540.gif

tumblr_opoux9uFDD1sz8civo1_540.gif

tumblr_opoux9uFDD1sz8civo2_540.gif

tumblr_opoxicbBQ11sz8civo5_400.gif
tumblr_opoxicbBQ11sz8civo4_400.gif