Cam gripes

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now... don't get me wrong. I love show on cam, and love camming with others.

It is quite an awesome that guys/gals watch me and get off.

I even don't mind chatting with ppl while I am camming.

BUT... was chaps my ass more than anything else in this world, is people who constantly want to try to tell you what to do, how to do it, what they want to see, and such.

ALSO... I'm aware of the precise official measumrements of my cock. I don't mind being told that is it looks bigger and all of that, but the constant banter of a certain user on this froum just gets old, trying to question it ... "that's not 8 inches" "i'll only show you if you meausure on cam"

SO... The way I look at camming is I am the artist and you are watching a performance. You don't yell out in the middle of a play or movie wanting the actors to change mid-show do you??? Now if it is a private c2c session, that's a whole differerent animal.

Anyway, just my rant for the weekend.

Anyone is welcome to view my cam whenever I am on.
big_8_in on yahoo

-Ryan

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
if i'm just spanking it, i'll just spank it however i wanna do it, on cam.

but i'm kinda subby some of the time, and in those cases i'm pretty malleable :p

"turn around"
"do it backhand"
"ride it faster"

sometimes it's nice to be told what to do :eek:

sizeworshipper

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Totally agree!!!!
Being only 7" my big hands take up 4.5" of my cock when I hold it, so I'm always told I look small.

Being told what to do by someone that says the don't have a cam or just want to watch sucks...your doing them the favor of camming for them.

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a_8_in_ruston I totally agree, some guys just get way too bossy and they don't even have a pic in profile!
When they begin with the "take the shirt off/show me your ass/show me your toes" kinda stuff, they get one warning, if they keep going off they go. :ninja: Some people likes to be told what to do, but not me :)

AND

I love watching you on cam. you're just too hot doin' your stuff :wub:

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
hm... since my last post in this thread, i've come to realize that some people really ARE fucking obnoxious to performers.. i really don't believe in making conflict or cutting people off before you meet them.. but webcamming is not a public service.

if you're gonna be a dick / bitch to me (R U HUNG? TAKE OFF UR PANTS), i'm not showing you a goddamn thing >_>

(my least favorite line is definitely "ok cum now". i mean, i didn't even say i was close, and i'm suddenly supposed to get off like i can just flip a switch? jeez!)

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ziggity@Feb 6 2005, 12:39 AM
hm... since my last post in this thread, i've come to realize that some people really ARE fucking obnoxious to performers.. i really don't believe in making conflict or cutting people off before you meet them.. but webcamming is not a public service.

if you're gonna be a dick / bitch to me (R U HUNG? TAKE OFF UR PANTS), i'm not showing you a goddamn thing >_>

(my least favorite line is definitely "ok cum now". i mean, i didn't even say i was close, and i'm suddenly supposed to get off like i can just flip a switch? jeez!)
[post=280464]Quoted post[/post]​

I totally agree with you, ziggity. Though I'm not a "model" nor really "perfect" boy (neither hung nor really fit), I had the opportunities to cam a bit with some people and they do are demanding... I have often difficulties to cum in front of a cam, don't know why...it happened only one, on the countless times I cammed.

[ personal message : ziggity, you have an awesome body...I'd love to lick those pecs and abs..... :wub: ]

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never had any problems with people being too bossy or demanding once I am on cam with them, but there is something in the web cam experience which does annoy me. And it's a familiar gripe to those of us who actually do own a web cam and aren't afraid to use it. I like to cam with guys. The implication is that I expect you to have a web cam if you want to see mine. There are guys who are web cam exhibitionists, you'll know who they are because they open their cams for all to see. They won't mind if you want to see their cam, indeed they want you to. But there are also guys who will share the experience with you, and they may be quite put off if you ask them to view their cam without any expectation of having the favor returned. In fact, the only time I've ever felt any demands with regard to the web cam experience is just in this scenario: someone IMs me out of the blue, asks to see my web cam, doesn't have one, and persists in asking although I've said no. It's happened more than once (many more times than once), and it's really, really irritating. Just because someone owns a cam means they want to cam for everyone.

bird_boy100

Experimental Member
Media
I find that my biggest problems with camming for people is I get PMed so damned much, I wish everyone would just shutup and watch me work! it throws me off when I'm going at it and POP.......someone IM's me and asks a question or something, I don't mind letting people watch me but c'mon man let me do what I came here to do. My Favorite Question is Are you about to cum? I get that one the most out of everything. Its like I'm working on something and I........am..........almost...........about......to,to,to POP! POP! POP! the IM's poor in and I get thrown off track. Sonavabitch! I'm just gonna ignore everyone who talks to damned much. :angry: :glare: I'll get over it.......

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will cam for someone who doesn't have one if I like them. I don't cam for complete strangers, and YES, I also enjoy it as a shared experience. There are some cool guys here who cammed for me before I bought my cam and I really appreciated it.

Like Austin, I don't like it when guys ask me to measure. I have measured my cock a zillion times and know what size it is. I do take some requests (show me your pecs, touch your nips, can I see your ass?) but generally--the show is me pleasuring myself with YOU watching. Some people forget that...

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Camming is all quite new to me, and for the moment I love the idea of being watched while playing with myself.
But my gripes are the same as with all the others previously mentioned.

The one that really pisses me off is when someone says c2c? and then asks to be invited, and then after a time tells you that they either dont have a camera or it is being fixed.
For god sake who gets a camera fixed!
I am much more at ease camming with someone who makes no pretences about having a cam, rather than a right out liar.

The other thing that annoys me is that fuckin 'BUZZ' that someone presses time and again to get your attention.

Another gripe is the watcher with a cam who aims the camera at their rather flabby chest and nowhere else, expecting it to do something for me. Hello?

I could go on and on. But however what makes up for all of these annoying things, is that when a guy gets on line with a great looking cock it makes it all worth while.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by EnglishMan@Feb 18 2005, 04:29 PM
Camming is all quite new to me, and for the moment I love the idea of being watched while playing with myself.
But my gripes are the same as with all the others previously mentioned.

The one that really pisses me off is when someone says c2c? and then asks to be invited, and then after a time tells you that they either dont have a camera or it is being fixed.
For god sake who gets a camera fixed!
I am much more at ease camming with someone who makes no pretences about having a cam, rather than a right out liar.

The other thing that annoys me is that fuckin 'BUZZ' that someone presses time and again to get your attention.

Another gripe is the watcher with a cam who aims the camera at their rather flabby chest and nowhere else, expecting it to do something for me. Hello?

I could go on and on. But however what makes up for all of these annoying things, is that when a guy gets on line with a great looking cock it makes it all worth while.
[post=284257]Quoted post[/post]​

Just one more thing.
What I find incredibly strange about this site is the outrageous claims from people claiming ridiculous sizes without being prepared to even submit a picture, let alone show on cam.

A cock picture is actually untraceable and therefore to submit one would not be a problem to anyone. (unless they couldn't afford the price of a $20 digi.

I don't have a photo, but am always prepared to show on cam as proof.
Personally I assume (or rather believe) if someone goes on about their size and are unprepared to give proof they are lying. Simple as that.
Show up...or shut up.

BenW1818: VERY interesting thread, and here I was all along thinking I was the only one who thought it was rude to be instructed on cam! hehe

Please don't get me wrong, I have no problem with "can ya get more light?" or "move over", but when someone starts directing the action I'm usually gone. As a true exhibitionist i enjoy being watched even if the person on the other end is clothed, but when it moves into too much of a forced "cam show" then I lose interest.

Ok, that was my .0000000000898323 cents!

Ben
ichat/av = benw1818
yahoo = benw1818

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My pet peeve are the people whom assume you always want to chat with them, simply because you chatted with them once. I don't mean to be rude, but if I tell someone "I'm busy" or "I'm not looking to chat" that should be the end of the discussion. But instead, you get people who keep on giving you the 3rd degree: "what are you doing?" "why won't you cam with me?" "who are you chatting with?" They can get kind of creepy.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Favorite trick is the Instant Off.

I can tell Exactly when a guy cums, as his camera stopps, and then dissapears. Then, no other communication is heard.

Nobody wants to chat or nothin else. Its just sex and visual for the moment.

That's why I havent cammed in a long time...got tired of the BS.

Roadster Steve

Experimental Member
Media
Wow. I can't believe how stupid those twits are for telling you guys ANYTHING while on cam if you don't want to hear it. Unbelievable ingrates! I would consider it a priviledge to watch. Can't you silence them easily? It's your show!

Or if you wanted any direction to make it more fun for you I'd jump at that chance as well, but you guys should always set your limits with the man on the other end. Make it clear from the start. And shut them off if they don't follow the rules and turn YOU off.

Steve - roadstersteve@yahoo.com

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow every one seems too have a strong opition here
ya i'm in the same boat and i hate it when people r like "you gonna come soon/now" or "PM me when your ready it kinda annoys me"

now time to rest my eye from reading everyone's responce

typhu31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of the biggest problems is the fact that when people get off they just end right away......how rude is that.....god they could at least wait for you or say bye or something........i say a cam situation is like an open jerk off, if you were jerking off with someone you would not just bust a nut and then get up and walk away, you would wait, maybe assist if possible.........when these people have sex do they just finish and go home, LOL

simonj202

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Completely agree with you guys. Just because you invited them or gave permission, they seem to assume that you`re only there for them and them alone, and while its a kick to know someones getting off watching you at the end of the day I`m on cam for MY pleasure! What pisses me is they start the conversation with CAM? whats wrong with hi? and then they have your cock in front of them and they ask you ASL? erm...let me think for a minute. Think the point about cum and vanish is a good one, as is the fact that there are so many broken cams in the world, I been using my present one for four years and it never let me down yet! (shouldn`t have said that should I?) LOL

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
simonj202 said:
... Think the point about cum and vanish is a good one, as is the fact that there are so many broken cams in the world. I've been using my present one for four years and it never let me down yet! (shouldn`t have said that should I?) LOL

Yes you should have said it and you did, Simon. Thank you!

When I hear that lameness now, I just say: "And the dog ate my homework!" Then, with a polite reminder that they spent the cost of a new Logitech.com webcam at McDonald's today, I say: "Happy hunting, and have a pleasant evening."

I've heard everyting from the plausable: "I trod on it.", to: "My niece threw it against the wall"... (Hmmm...and your niece was in the place that you jerk off, because... hmmm?)

To the point regarding "cum and vanish": Am I the only guy in the world that enjoys AFTERPLAY?