Cam modelling, anyone with experience?

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I need money at the moment and Ive been thinking about doing some cam modelling. First of all, do you guys think that people would pay for watching my junk? The photos I have up is pretty old and Im a lot more ripped atm.

If theres anyone on here that have been modelling, how much could you expect to earn and what did people pay to watch?

Ive been checking out Gay Live Sex - Gay LiveSex Shows! - CameraBoys. They work with Live Jasmin, anyone with experience from them?

Im 100% straight but I wouldnt have any problem with doing shows for guys, I wont be shoving stuff up my ass though =)

Very grateful for any answers

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol, going with that guys reaction i'd say you'll be a millionaire in no time haha, although seriously that things hangs to your knees!!!

montana101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im am a broke college kid so most likely nothing but If i did have the money I would pay like 20 a month. There is this guy who has a big dick like you, he makes videos of him jacking off and playing with a fleshlight. He makes good money.

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks frosty, Ill probably put one up when i get a cam ^^ Do you hang out on any cam sites?

Pirapus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm maybe thats the way to go, thanks for that one montana. What would you guys find a reasonable price to be? Would you like it subscription based with more value or buying individual movies every now and then?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also, give me some story lines youd find interesting =) Fleshlight etc

My favourite is a slow reveal. Preferably wearing track suit bottoms (bare torso) standing back enough to appreciate the scale.
You might have to stand a bit further back than most.... dang that dong must be almost down to your knees.!
I'd love to see it hanging down between your legs, slapping on your thigh, resting over your arm, swinging, slapping your stomach, in your mouth...... :eek:
I've never paid for sex but I'm considering it now.
Joe