Cam w/ the Mad Rouge

xMrC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was planning to ask you for a webcam meeting today, but then I went to your xtube profile and saw your videoes, and they turned me on so much I wanked off alone :) so now I you would concider camming with me we have to wait for 2-3 day for me to reload, Im not a young stud anymore you see....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lucky8, i think you are right. But you have to make time for the Mad Rouge to cam with me sometime. Ok?

Sk_Bum i was so looking for you lastnight, honestly i've owed you a cam longer than anyone else here at lpsg i think!

I might offer up a cam deal later this week but i pull some very late hours for camming availability because my daughter it out of school and home all day.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I don't have bushy balls and I'n not really into bushy pussies, I may just give it a miss.

Give us a head's up when you've been Agent Orange'd.

But fanx for the invite.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lol.

Me too, but trim the minge, babe.

You know you used to.

It feels good, it looks good and by golly, it duz u good.:rolleyes:

Are you serious? I have the best bush on the planet. I am not very hairy at all and its a firecrotch. i look shaved in 90% of my videos because its so not obvious. In fact, the bush lovers who find my vids on xtube think i've done false advertising by tagging it with "bush" at all.

I was a shaver for 10 years and a trimmer for the last few, i love my hair down there. So does hubby. I like to look like a woman.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you serious? I have the best bush on the planet. I am not very hairy at all and its a firecrotch. i look shaved in 90% of my videos because its so not obvious. In fact, the bush lovers who find my vids on xtube think i've done false advertising by tagging it with "bush" at all.

I was a shaver for 10 years and a trimmer for the last few, i love my hair down there. So does hubby. I like to look like a woman.

Wot's a firecrotch?:confused: