Cam You Cum From Blowjobs? Uncut/ Cut Makes A Difference?

Can you cum from blowjobs?

• Total voters

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am uncut and have had my girl friend blow me with my foreskin down cumming was no problem , also i have had her blow me with my foreskin fully covered , no issues either way

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm circumcised and 99.9% of the blowjobs I've received were part of foreplay, so me cumming wasn't the intent! For the very rare times a blowjob to completion was the endgame, I've had no trouble at all cumming in those circumstances. How long I last(ed) really depends on the skill and technique the woman is using. If the woman is using her hand, or both hands, while using her mouth on the head, and being quite enthusiastic, I can cum in a few minutes. If she can go deep (like my wife) that sensation is amazing, so how long I last depends on how often she goes deep.

Amazing! Where did you find this? I need to see more of this extremely talented woman!
I found a flipped version of it on Sharesome:

Sharesome - The first free adult social community

I love effortless deepthroat, especially when the guy is on the larger side.

Lionsden

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm cut and need a little manual stimulation as well in order to cum. When I was younger I could cum from just oral but I need more than that now (I'm 36). Focus on my frenulum and head will get me there quickest. But isn't the bigger factor the one giving the oral?
As long as the head is worked properly, I am good. Give the head respect before moving to the shaft.