cam2cam?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i get the luck when they see me on cam ;)

:biggrin1: love that confidence!.....you could be the hottest guy in the world but whose gonna respond with no clue to what you look like first....i'll do you a favour tho.....send me a pic and your addy and i will promote you on my blog....you can even write what you would like me to tell my readers....you could get loads of guys interested then! x:wink:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1: love that confidence!.....you could be the hottest guy in the world but whose gonna respond with no clue to what you look like first....i'll do you a favour tho.....send me a pic and your addy and i will promote you on my blog....you can even write what you would like me to tell my readers....you could get loads of guys interested then! x:wink:

Haha....i shut my mouth....someone HAS indeed responded knowing nothing about you....well....he is either a fool or in for a real good time lol

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you pm me I'll send you a picture of me - I just don't want to upload one as if any of my friends or family came upon this - it would be rather embarassing.
I've nothing to hide.
;)