cam4?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow, what happened?

Its really dreadful now....the FORCE to pay, the smaller screens, the incessent pop-ups.

So, where is a new/better site? I think whoever has/is killing the site.

D_Bob_Barah_Ann

Account Disabled
Media
In fact, screens are bigger. But indeed, it kinda sucks now.
Maybe they'll realise everybody is leaving and will allow multiple cams again. :/ ( and sooner the better, the site is slowly dying )

shvdB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cam4 used to be the best, not anymore, any new kid on the block? Time for LPSG to start up a cam service?

D_Taylabus Tuberash

Account Disabled
Media
I noted recently (after the changes) that in most rooms guests way outnumbered named members - I have a gold account, and find I can't get into more than one room (sometimes none at all) but if I log out, I can beat the system using different browsers and watch as many cams as I want. I think that is what most people are doing. Just discovered Cam4 has its own blog, with almost a human face. I'm considering going there and voicing my opinions gently. I believe it is worth sticking with, as so many regular cammers that I like keep me going back - not sure I want to start again from scratch on a new site. I think the site may react to positive criticism and save itself.