cam4

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Hey anyone else have problems with cam4.com? I can connect but when i try to chat i get a message saying my name is invalid or already in use. i have tried several different names but no luck. i get the same mesage no matter what name is used. any help?

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I got banned from cam4 that is the message I got when I tried to comment.

Hey anyone else have problems with cam4.com? I can connect but when i try to chat i get a message saying my name is invalid or already in use. i have tried several different names but no luck. i get the same mesage no matter what name is used. any help?

xMrC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You are banned from cam4 when you get that message, not sure for how long. I dont go to cam4 any longer. The moderators there are more interested in havin yelling 14 year olds in the chat room than nice people.

i cant even get cam4 web page to open. it redirects me to other web pages and different ones every time. any one help me out with this?

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm having problems with cam4.com. The web page will come up but when I try to veiw a cam it just keeping searching. The cam never broadcasts. Any solutions?