Came a little in my jeans a few mins ago

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't busted a load since Friday and I'm so horny right now. Was watching an xtube clip (at work again). My super hard, throbbing dick was snaking down my leg and held in place by jeans, which have two sweet-sized holes in the crotch (I'm commando today as usual). While I was fingering my shaved balls and watching this dude in the vid suck a HUGE load under the stall in a bathroom, I recognized that sensation and had to quickly reach in my pants, get the pressure off my cock and press forcefully on my perineum to prevent blowing a full load. A little shot on the hem of my shirt, but it was all right. I dipped it with my fingers and licked it off. Since my roomie is gone for the day (in a rare moment), I'm thinking of taking off work early and working my dong. I REALLY NEED IT! Hahaha. Would be great to hear from some other masturbation enthusiasts, male and female.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow...well..um...let me get this straight.

you're at work

you're wearing jeans

scratch that..you're wearing jeans with holes in the crotch

you're not wearing undies

you're watching xtube...at work

you're practically jerking off..at work..

why leave? you've taken it incredibly far already..just take a trip to the bathroom and handle your business!

you're over descriptive style of recounting the story read like fan fiction...but ok! lol...go jerk off already

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Go jerk off, turn off YouTube and get back to work. Ironically, I was just reading that thread about what do we think could be done to get the American economy back on track. LOL

D

deleted3782

Go jerk off, turn off YouTube and get back to work. Ironically, I was just reading that thread about what do we think could be done to get the American economy back on track. LOL

Maybe he is the incentive for his coworkers to get up every morning and go to work. He gives them an under-cubical show. Flies, ...honey, ... vinegar, ...et al.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow...well..um...let me get this straight.

you're at work

you're wearing jeans

scratch that..you're wearing jeans with holes in the crotch

you're not wearing undies

you're watching xtube...at work

you're practically jerking off..at work..

why leave? you've taken it incredibly far already..just take a trip to the bathroom and handle your business!

you're over descriptive style of recounting the story read like fan fiction...but ok! lol...go jerk off already

haha.... at work!

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, ThePipe, you're fucking hot, dude! I can't help writing the way I do: I used to do it professionally for a magazine (City Living Magazine), I speak a couple languages, I read a LOT and I'm just an overall grammar nerd.

All of that notwithstanding, I work 7 days a week and generally when I get home I don't have enough privacy to just handle my dick the way I want. So it was several days between "nutts." I like waiting sometimes. Makes it more delicious when I can finally take matters into my own hands.

I don't remember the link to what I was watching then. Must be hot to blow a few loads a day, though. My dick might be sizable (barely), but my loads are pretty weak. Oh well. Can't have it all.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I often work from home and find that during the afternoon I get incredibly horny. I start watching xtube videos and cumcuriousmen videos and then I absolutely have to cum. I actually ache inside with the buildup.

I go get my toy and turn on my cam to give my yahoo friends a show, which really turns me on. Lots of men are horny at that time too so it's great. Sometimes I watch many guys while they're watching me--my favorite guys suck their own cocks and/or cum in their mouths and all over their faces. This helps bring me to a huge orgasm--I cum so hard and I ejaculate all over, gushing and throbbing into oblivion.

I could do this every day and never get enough. It's so hot.