Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
over the weekend I went to a very liberal swingers club with the wife. While chatting with a few transgender girls, guys and girls, And I might add, a few drinks, I told the wife I wanted a guy. While she does enjoy an occasional girl or two, she was taken back but was very understanding to my desires. After a lot of chatting and talking on both our parts, a bunch of questions as to what I imagined doing with a guy etc. I didn’t tell her I already know what and how I like it but I told her what I wanted ( I’m a bottom). After much conversation, instead of having a guy join us, she told me I have a pass but that right now, she doesn’t want to participate. It was very forthcoming on both our parts and awesome. I truly thought there would be a 50/50 chance of going bad too and I was ready for that. The only thing I will ask of her is that if I get a pass, she should also have one.

I could not have asked for a better wife.

Richiecable

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a few questions for you.

1. Have you ever heard your wife's opinion on M4M sex before, if so how did she previously feel about it?
2. Do you think she already suspected this about you, and never brought it up?
3. Are you worried she will become jealous, or see you as less of a man?

I ask these things because I have found very few women that are truly okay with their man fucking/getting fucked by other men. Despite what they say. I have known and dated several bi-sexual women, and there always seems to be a double standard on whats acceptable for them to do, and what's acceptable for you to do.

She wasn’t against before. Thought was weird. She did not suspect at all.
Not worried. We talked at length about it.

I agree with you. They usually hold a very different standard but I risked it, discussed a lot and came
To a consensus.

Reactions: 3ofH8

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
over the weekend I went to a very liberal swingers club with the wife. While chatting with a few transgender girls, guys and girls, And I might add, a few drinks, I told the wife I wanted a guy. While she does enjoy an occasional girl or two, she was taken back but was very understanding to my desires. After a lot of chatting and talking on both our parts, a bunch of questions as to what I imagined doing with a guy etc. I didn’t tell her I already know what and how I like it but I told her what I wanted ( I’m a bottom). After much conversation, instead of having a guy join us, she told me I have a pass but that right now, she doesn’t want to participate. It was very forthcoming on both our parts and awesome. I truly thought there would be a 50/50 chance of going bad too and I was ready for that. The only thing I will ask of her is that if I get a pass, she should also have one.

I could not have asked for a better wife.

I have a few questions for you.

1. Have you ever heard your wife's opinion on M4M sex before, if so how did she previously feel about it?
2. Do you think she already suspected this about you, and never brought it up?
3. Are you worried she will become jealous, or see you as less of a man?

I ask these things because I have found very few women that are truly okay with their man fucking/getting fucked by other men. Despite what they say. I have known and dated several bi-sexual women, and there always seems to be a double standard on whats acceptable for them to do, and what's acceptable for you to do.