Came so hard I hurt my balls ?

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So tonight I had an orgasm that not even the bible can describe. It was HUGE and therefore, awesome.

The problem is that about a minute after the orgasm I was hit with a pain in both of my balls that really wasn't anything more than mild discomfort, but it was definitely a new feeling. It lasted for about 30 seconds and it hasn't come back since.

When I say huge, I mean the intensity as well as the quantity.

Any ideas?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So tonight I had an orgasm that not even the bible can describe. It was HUGE and therefore, awesome.

The problem is that about a minute after the orgasm I was hit with a pain in both of my balls that really wasn't anything more than mild discomfort, but it was definitely a new feeling. It lasted for about 30 seconds and it hasn't come back since.

Any ideas?
Maybe your balls were completely empty for the first time ever? :tongue::biggrin1:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Any ideas?

Relax in a luke-warm tub of water...not hot!
:biggrin1:= Add hot water gradually to keep water warm but not hot!
That pain will ease up.
Stop unloding so hard man...sounds like you almost had blue-balls:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Be careful...sometimes you can get a hernia this way in the groans...
no joke!:wink:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well after you give a muscle a good workout it hurts for a while, I imagine there is no differencr here....or you have cancer, syke just messin with ya pitty you didnt catch this moment on cam would of loved to watch it....maybe we could try and recreate it sometime?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a man experience excruciating pain after an orgasm. He was an edger and loved to go for hrs before cumming.

One day we were playing rather hard and for a long time. A second after his orgasm, he screamed and fell on the bed. It was scary, but it was even more terrifying seeing blood mixed in with his semen.

He had herniated and ruptured. He was ok, had to have the hernia removed. I wonder if he's still an edger?