Camel Toe.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The camel toe. Shorts too tight for there own good. It can happen to both men and women. The reason I am writing this is because earlier today I went to the local fast food place and put on a pair of "tight" shorts. I didn't realize that they were that tight until i saw the girl behind the counter keep looking at my crotch. I didn't wear any underwear and my balls were outlined and making a big bulge. For those of you who know of my posts, you know that I wasn't embarrassed. She blushed when she realized that I knew she was looking. I really didn't think about my cameltoe until right then. Has anyone gone out and had cameltoe and didn't realize it until you saw people stare? Oh, a good website for cameltoe is www.cameltoe.org

Javierdude22: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1062139786;start=0#0 date=08/28/03 at 23:40:46]I didn't realize that they were that tight until i saw the girl behind the counter keep looking at my crotch.

I really didn't think about my cameltoe until right then. [/quote]

...........;).........

Excuse me if i don't believe that Geo...but i think you were more going for a shock and awe situation...

...Later...

Damn, just saw that website and laughed my ass off. Especially the comments on some of the Sports ones are hilarious.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My favorite pic on the site is the Sexually Ambiguous Toe. Does she/he/it or doesn't she/he/it? Only her/his/its tailor knows for sure.

Isn't it funny how you'll see some Toes that will fascinate you and some others that will make you want to gag?

'Hey, daddy, what's that?' (pointing at the crotch of a walking Venus)

'Why, son, that's what they call a Camel Toe.'

'OK.'

'Wow, daddy, is that a Camel Toe?' (pointing at the crotch of a galumphing gargantuan entering McDonald's)

'Um...son, I think that's a whole caravan.'

Pecker

(I Hate Every Bone in Your Body Except for Mine)

jerkin4-10: leave it to the kink-master...LOL...the website was great man...never woulda thought of a website devoted to that...my own experiences are somewhat embarassing but here goes...i use a vacuum pump, kaplan, works great, and after each hour session you are supposed to put on a ring for an hour...usually i can time it to where i stay around the house during that time...but occasionally i have to go out for a quick errand...living in phoenix, i always wear shorts...not tight shorts but shorts...always get weird looks, had this old lady following me around the grocery store one time...LOL...nice topic george...keep em coming...

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seriously, I didn't really think about how tight the shorts were. I usually wear very baggy shorts, but these were the only ones that were handy. I admit that I HAVE gone out in tight pants to show off my bulge, but what happened yesterday was an accident. (Ok, maybe subsciously I wanted to show off...I always do).

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Even as a child I was unable to wear tight shorts.  Not that the penis was so long but it was rather thick and the ballsac hung low even then.  Since we were dirt poor Mom sometimes had to make shorts for me to play in when she couldn't get hand-me-downs from some of my larger cousins so she could shorten the waistband.  I was very skinny - and very tall for my age.

Old pictures of me remind one of a tall floor lamp whose shade has slipped halfway down.

Pecker

(If I Had My Life to Live Over, I'd Live Over a Delicatessen)

Longhornjok: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1062139786;start=0#2 date=08/29/03 at 05:46:13]My favorite pic on the site is the Sexually Ambiguous Toe.  Does she/he/it or doesn't she/he/it?  Only her/his/its tailor knows for sure.[/quote]
It's Pat's camel toe ! :p

aj2181: That pic of Elvis toe isn't fit for public or private view.

TragicWhiteKnight: I never realised men could have camel toe before.

Someone erase this knowledge from me.

gigantikok: Yuck, camel toe just grosses me out in general. Please keep your genitals to yourself, thank you.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was at school today...yes, I went back to College, and I noticed all the PYT in their low rider jeans with the thong up at their waist and the pants an inch above their crotch. I did alot of "thong spotting" and saw so many camel toe, it almost jaded me (almost). And to thing, this was all on purpose.