Camel Toe

SpeedoGuy: All:

On LPSG there are plenty of guys who don't mind wearing clothing that highlights their bulges. Some are more bold than others and some are not into it at all, as has been discussed in a number of threads.

But on any typical day I see that there are a few women who also don't mind showing off the between-the-legs goods. I am speaking, of course, of the noted "camel toe" effect that results from women in tight pants.

So, ladies, do you ever wear pants tight enough to show a camel toe? Why or why not? Who enjoys seeing it and who doesn't?

SG

inquiringmind: Hi SG,

My friends and I refer to that spectacle often seen when one too large is wearing jeans too small as "read my lips" .You may remember it was a statement that came to haunt the former president and father of the current George W. Bush . I find it particularly uncomfortable and even less visually appealing . "Less is more" as far as that is concerned.

Inquiring mind

emilywee: i recently was at a coffee shop with a friend and we were discreetly gawking at two cute guys sitting near us on the patio. they were taking a break from cycling and had on these tight outfits with those biking shorts. one of the guys in particular had a huge bulge on one side of his crotch, and on the other side was obviously a huge penis going down the opposite leg. we were shocked, but intrigued.

emilywee: i recently was at a coffee shop with a friend and we were discreetly gawking at two cute guys sitting near us on the patio. they were taking a break from cycling and had on these tight outfits with those biking shorts. one of the guys in particular had a huge bulge on one side of his crotch, and on the other side was obviously a huge penis going down the opposite leg. we were shocked, but intrigued.

petite_girl: sometimes I don't realize my pants are too tight until I'm out somewhere where I can't change. I hate that my size changes so quickly :(

SpeedoGuy: I can understand frustrations about size changing quickly. ;)

SG

gigantikok: I dunno, I don't think camel toe is particularly all that attractive on either sex. It's just not a classy way to show off the goods. There are certain things on your body you can highlight and show off in a tasteful way, and there are certain things that just aren't sexy. Camel toe is one of them. Then again, i have issues with the vagina in general, so I might be biased.

Valkyrie: Uncomfortable, and not particularly sexy in my book...

The key for wearing tight pants without having this effect is to have enough cloth in the part covering hips/butt. A bit a problem for someone like me well endowed in that area too...

/Val

bblumbee: I personally do not find it attractive. I am fortunate to have a figure that I can wear tight jeans, however, I always pay attention to how they conform to me. :)

So, no, I don't like showing it. Besides, if I am showing it then who knows if he will be interested in seeing the "rest of me."

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Valkyrie link=board=women;num=1064459831;start=0#7 date=09/26/03 at 01:13:26]The key for wearing tight pants without having this effect is to have enough cloth in the part covering hips/butt. A bit a problem for someone like me well endowed in that area too...

/Val[/quote]

Val:

I'm afraid I don't understand how extra cloth on the hips or butt prevents the camel toe effect in the middle. And in what way are you well endowed?

thanks

[quote author=inquiringmind link=board=women;num=1064459831;start=0#1 date=09/24/03 at 21:19:43]Hi SG,

My friends and I refer to that spectacle often seen when one too large is wearing jeans too small as "read my lips"

[/quote]

That's great! My friends called it an "explosion hazard" when we saw it but your version is better :D

SG

Valkyrie: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=women;num=1064459831;start=0#9 date=09/26/03 at 20:38:11]

Val:

I'm afraid I don't understand how extra cloth on the hips or butt prevents the camel toe effect in the middle. And in what way are you well endowed?

thanks[/quote]

Well endowed in the sense that I have a large, round butt - hips measuring in at 39".

Extra cloth in the sense that the pants need to be extra long in the groin area, i.e. enough cloth to cover the butt, reach up to the waist, without being bulky.

Without the extra length in the groin area the cloth will strain as it covers the butt, and the effect will be that it rides up between your legs, creating the effect of a camel toe.

With the extra length it will stay in place - still snug around hips/butt, but without riding up.

Clearer? Hopefully...

/Val

gigantikok: [quote author=Valkyrie link=board=women;num=1064459831;start=0#10 date=09/27/03 at 03:08:25]

Well endowed in the sense that I have a large, round butt - hips measuring in at 39".[/quote]
You've gotten me curious. What's your waist measurement? You don't have to tell if you don't feel talking about it.

Valkyrie: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=women;num=1064459831;start=0#11 date=09/27/03 at 04:30:41]
You've gotten me curious.  What's your waist measurement?  You don't have to tell if you don't feel talking about it.[/quote]

38" chest, 29" waist, 39" hips - a shapely hourglass form... :)

/Val

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Valkyrie link=board=women;num=1064459831;start=0#10 date=09/27/03 at 03:08:25]

Clearer? Hopefully...

/Val[/quote]

Yes, thankyou. And thankyou also for the female clothing structural specifications. I understand better now. ...and I like that hourglass form! Thanks for posting

SG

anonymous_pole: If I see a woman with a nice body showing a good camel toe and/or erect nipples, my appreciation will be quite obviously visible...down the right leg of my jeans. ;) I just can't help myself. ;D

ORCABOMBER: Personally, I rather like the shape and proportion of women, flaws and all (yes...ALL of them, I'm serious- your bum is NOT too big) so I don't see it as a big deal. I kinda like female bulges as well, I find them rather cute and sexy!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not against showing off the female form in clothing, but camel toes tend to outline a little more than necessary. In fact, just as some of us men run the risk of being arrested for accidental exposure by letting our penises unintentionally noticable, so do the women with the camel toes, because the clothing makes the outline more prominent.

ORCABOMBER: I see where you're going Massive, but like a large tool, if they want to flaunt it..

It's if they don't then it's a problem.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, for the women, you know breasts can't be helped but noticed, ORCA. They're a lot more acceptable than the pronounced showing of gentialia of either men or women through clothing, unless the breasts happen to show alot more than necessary.

ORCABOMBER: I know, I know. But there's a difference between acceptable and liked. Have I ever mentioned I'm unique? :D