Camel Toe

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hose 85, Jul 1, 2005.

1. hose 85

hose 85 Member

Hey guys I was just wondering if your wife or girlfriend showed some camel toe in panties or a swimsuit? My wife said she did'nt until we started having sex. She showes a good toe in her bikini and I think it's hot. :wow:

Have any of you ladies had this problem?

What do you think about showing toe?

Just my ramblings, J.

2. Knight

Knight New Member

My gf has a cameltoe even when she's naked...you know like her pussy is all nicely tucked away, its so cute and sexy. HOT.

3. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Not really with my gf, but yesterday I was at the gym, and I had on those thigh-long athletic undies that really bunched up in the crouch area :eek: , talk about a bulge! I felt almost embarrassed :blush:
    Normally I'm a grower, but I was a pseudo-shower that evening....

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's like, SO gross when a chick looks like a roast beef sammich from Arby's.

5. barron

Gold Member

I have never heard the phrase camel toe before today. From the posts I thought I knew what it meant, looked it up on the Net and got confirmation. Who knew it had a name??? I wonder what other names I don't know. Hmmm

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I've seen pics online like that, but I've never seen an ugly pussy before in person. Somehow it always looks beautiful when it's being offered to you. :)

And how does a gay guy become an authority on what makes a pussy attractive? :p

7. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think the first time I heard it was on a Saturday Night Live skit, of all places. I think it was a Molly Shannon bit about a fashion show where she was on the runway. She actually hiked her pants up her crack to create camel toe for shock value. I couldn't believe they were showing it on broadcast TV, to be honest.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/00/00lsally.phtml

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen pics online like that, but I've never seen an ugly pussy before in person. Somehow it always looks beautiful when it's being offered to you. :)

And how does a gay guy become an authority on what makes a pussy attractive? :p
    [post=326026]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Gay men are always experts on women. Whenever a chick has a problem, she goes to two people: her best girl friend, and her best gay friend.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Gay men are always experts on women. Whenever a chick has a problem, she goes to two people: her best girl friend, and her best gay friend.
    [post=326047]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

God, ain't THAT the truth!

10. Sh0t

Sh0t New Member

a tad bit

11. Knight

Knight New Member

Actually I think all other pussies don't look as nice as the camel toe, since it's all nicely tucked away and cool to look around. The ones where you can see the clit and everything's hangin down don't appeal to me. But I wouldn't turn one away, just sayin my preference is for the camel toe :)

12. jonb

Gold Member

By having his own fashion line, of course. Then he can tell us all about how women who look like teenage boys are hot.

Yeah, she shows cameltoe sometimes. Okay, a lot of times.

13. dufus

dufus New Member

Heh, heh, heh. It just happens that today I received an email from a former student with a "Camel Toe" music video attached. It was amusing to say the least. I had never associated that part of the female anatomy with a camel toe, but the video made the similarity very clear. Don't even ask me about its comparison of a camel toe to a taco.

14. hose 85

hose 85 Member

The wife does'nt look like a roast beef sandwich, she just shows a nice slit through the panties and swimsuits. :9

I love it!!

Just my 2 cents, J.

Draft saved Draft deleted