Camel Toes

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious about it. I just recently heard about Camel Toes and I am not even sure what really causes it.

Does any one have any pictures or do any of ou have em?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue: Well camel toes seems to be something I am cursed with, if I ever wear my tight jeans. I don't seem to exhibit the peculiarity any other time.
LOL I don't really think of it badly- but I was brought up to keep things like nipples and contours and pussy lips hidden. So thats why this place is such a free experience for me- but I truly am still embarrassed if my camel toes show and will go to great lengths to conceal them.:redface:

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Camel toes are just not something that I find remotely attractive. And it seems like you would have to have certain type of lips to do it anyway...big outer labia and small inner? It just looks really uncomfortable.

kat

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tongue: Well camel toes seems to be something I am cursed with, if I ever wear my tight jeans. I don't seem to exhibit the peculiarity any other time.
LOL I don't really think of it badly- but I was brought up to keep things like nipples and contours and pussy lips hidden. So thats why this place is such a free experience for me- but I truly am still embarrassed if my camel toes show and will go to great lengths to conceal them.:redface:

Exactly sassy i am the same way some things should be concealed of course I dont consider nipples pointing out as something that has to be hidden but sometimes theres nothing I can do to conceal them. But my lips yes whatever i can do to hide the cameltoe. I dont want to die from cameltosis.