Cameltoe vs Bulge

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do u women worry about cameltoe in the same way guys fret over bulging? Or is there a completely different attitude to it...is it an absolute no no or do u, like guys, sometimes actually show it deliberately? Is there any correlation between them?

Do straight guys get hot over Cameltoe like gays & gals get turned on by bulges? Obviously, mens bits are not so tucked away. Im just interested to see if its the same kind of turn on coz I honestly have no idea. Maybe womens tits are more the equivelant of a mans bulge?

Discuss

Attachments

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO, there is nothing hotter than a great cameltoe on an attractive lady. I find it far more sexy than 38 D's or any other size as far as that goes. I can always remember the cameltoes, I've eaten;)

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO, there is nothing hotter than a great cameltoe on an attractive lady. I find it far more sexy than 38 D's or any other size as far as that goes. I can always remember the cameltoes, I've eaten;)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I dislike cameltoe- I think it looks bad - mainly because I feel it makes a woman look like she is wearing ill fitting clothes. If I try on a pair of trousers in a store and I see cameltoe in the mirror I will not buy them.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cameltoe on the whole (ha ha) appeals almost exclusively to straight males. I am sure all 6 or 7 of the 100 % straight men on this board will agree. On a young attractive lady the sight of those big labia pressed against slacks is breathtaking. Incidentally if you have an opportunity to touch the cameltoe and then take a whiff of your finger it is amazing how the delicious vagstink has permeated the clothing. There was a very conservative, quite Catholic, lady in my office who had gorgeous camels. I'm certain she did not realize what a powerful turn on they were.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try not to worry about it. My outer labia are huge, and my legs are skinny. Unless I wear pants which are too big, or baggy, you can seethe outline when I wear pants. Also, thanks to the trend of lowered waistbands, this becomes more true for me every year.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry if this is a stupid question but...

Do u women have to actually put anything in your knickers to prevent cameltoe? Like padding or something. Obviously guys can wear tighter pants to control bulge...so what do women do to prevent cameltoe?

I wont sleep til I know the answer...

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media

Do u women have to actually put anything in your knickers to prevent cameltoe? Like padding or something. Obviously guys can wear tighter pants to control bulge...so what do women do to prevent cameltoe?

Wearing clothes that aren't skin tight at the crotch. I don't think any of my pants are tight enough to show off a cameltoe.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i kinda like the prominent labia on display. not so much the camel toe umm more like labial profile? camel toe seems like a side effect of poorly fitted clothing. labial profile is a meaty labia hugged nicely by fabric. hot. if you can peep a girls' bits from the rear veiw - i would follow that woman home.

i sport boxer briefs and jeans most of the time. no chance of camel toe in my wardrobe. i have been guilty of flashing cooch contours on fetish club nights. it's really not easy to keep a sense of mystery in latex hot pants.

ML

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My best friend and I wore sanitary napkins to school when our EMT classes required classmates to practice examinations on each other. It's a bit uncomfortable when strange men are searching, and searching and searching for your femoral pulse and clearly distracted by your outlined lips.