yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I see camel-toe, I immediately think "yeast infection."

Not so much with the sexy.
???

I'm not female but have been with many and camel toe has never equated to yeast infection.

Maybe I've been lucky :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For some men it's exciting to see a woman's sex highlighted under clothes, just as for some women it's exciting to see the shape of a man's c*** thru his pants. Some men like to see the areola and nipples, some like to see the lips.

Personally, it's not my thing, I would not go out in clothes that emphasized, and even in workout spandex mine doesn't show, but I have seen some women who are a bit more obvious. However, it's a little different when a girl tucks it in and around her lips for a picture....to each his own...:smile:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When women and gay men see a guy with a bulge they find it attractive or hot, same for straight dudes and cameltoes (sometimes). It is not that we are attracted to gaping holes or anything (although some may be) it is that without seeing her naked, a vagina has no other definition through clothing. I dig the cameltoe bulge, but not flaps.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women have boobs that you can see pretty easily most of the time - lots of women even intentionally highlight/emphasize them. It's really sexy, and really attractive.

Cameltoe gets me turned on for the same reasons, but moreso - because it's a display of the pussy, it's even hotter.

Any sexual cleft (cleavage, cameltoe, ass) is just hot!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heres a few camel toes, although i must warn you, the last photo is very disturbing, it`s the biggest camel toe i`ve ever seen. :eek:

lafever

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
damn way to screw up the flow lafever LOL! you were doing well until that last one HAHA!

But seriously, cameltoe is good in moderation. i love to watch them form. that's something that used get me soooooo turned on. Just the idea that the lips are full gives a great mental image.

That said, there can be some tasteless ones. like the first one in this thread. Not very sexy, just too "out there" I like the sneaky ones.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I teach aerobics, step, and Zumba. My classes are often all female and given that the clients are dressed for class, cameltoes abound!

Sometimes it can be distracting.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I teach aerobics, step, and Zumba. My classes are often all female and given that the clients are dressed for class, cameltoes abound!

Sometimes it can be distracting.

Oh my! I couldn't teach that class. I'd either get laughed out or arrested!
Which ever happened first maybe?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heres a few camel toes, although i must warn you, the last photo is very disturbing, it`s the biggest camel toe i`ve ever seen. :eek:

lafever

That Hot Wheels gal is HOT! Wow!

On the other hand, I wish you'd quit this. I'm running out of Windex to clean my monitor screen...:biggrin1: