Cameltoes and Nipples

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Apr 19, 2009.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

No this is not yet another new scent from Bath and Body Works...its a subject that i have to ask about. I know men are turned on by the thought of stickly nipplage through some chicks shirt and the thought of imagining what her pussy looks like because shes got a huge puss wegde going on.

Lets face it, most of us gals are embarassed by these things because we have fond memories of ridicule in elementary school for having them. I know that going braless isnt a crime especially when you have a nice rack but i still try to hide my hard nipples in public. I can't do a 3am grocery shopping braless because i can't think of anything other than:

Women must think im a whore for walking around without a bra.

Men must think im going out of my way to turn them on.

As for the ol' cameltoe, those of us with a prominant pubis mons and larger outer labia have been struggling to hide it since childhood. Memories of my mom taking me to the bathroom to tell me that my pee pee was showing through my leotard still makes me embarassed.

I go without panties a lot and sometimes i have to make sure i'm not cameltoeing it for all to see. I think its because i care more about what my fellow women think and dont want to be ostrosized for appearing slutty to them. I'm also around a lot of young teens because i speed skate and this is a huge sport for that age group. Im forever double checking to make sure i'm not flashing lips to them. Maybe its because i am getting older and paranoid about looking too MILFY. Who the fuck knows.

I'd like to hear what the other ladies think about these things and if i am the only one. I guess a few sophisticated male opinions would be nice too.

2. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

Well Im no Woman As U know MRouge ...Butcha got me all worked up until thepart about ur mum n ur leotards LoL..... Seeem slike no matter wut ur doi or how ur Dressed ....ppl will judge yuh...good or bad.

Just think of it as jealousy luv'r , U know they R ! MUAH

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I likes dem cambrel toe thingies

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Now im a mom in a small town and i dont want to be known as being the Miss Red Cameltoe Nipple Thang.

Tennis skirts do hide the cameltoe, the spandex shorts underneath, now thats a whole different story.

5. Ed69

Gold Member

"Now im a mom in a small town and i dont want to be known as being the Miss Red Cameltoe Nipple Thang."

That coupled with hearing your mothers voice in your head can be very difficult to overcome.
    I got the same messege growing up,about my male body.It took me 30 years to get to a point where I don't care what people think about how I look.And It's very rare now that I hear my mothers voice calling me a dirty boy for a public erection that I could not control.Or because she had once again managed to catch me masturbating.I still won't wear tight jeans because I don't want people staring,but finaly it's my choice.Not cause mommy or anybody else made the choice for me.

6. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Nothing finer than hard pierced nipples and some nice cameltoe. And there is NOTHING wrong with MILFs! :tongue:

7. Laura-marie

Laura-marie New Member

I have very sensitive nipples, and so as much as I like not wearing a bra and having my shirt brush against them it is painfully obvious and can get a tad embarrassing so as a rule don't go out without a bra :wink:

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

cameltoe isn't an issue since i wear jeans most of the time. there are some items of clothing ya just can't avoid the full on dromedary knuckle from taking center stage woohoo club gear!

nipples? umm bras for uncomfortable and ya can't throw them in the dryer and if you do throw them in the dryer you spend 18 hours untangling the rest of your clothes from the bra knot of doom. stupid bra :irked: sometimes you can't be bothered wearing one.

i proudly walk around with free range titties. if the nipples are on show assume i really like you or it's cold outside. *it's a dyke thing, we think black duct tape is a perfectly acceptable top in the summer time or if you're on stage*

ml
    huge fan of other peoples PDN & PDV *public displays of nipples & vulva*

9. naghtybarbie

naghtybarbie New Member

Albums:
    Yes I know how you feel mademoiselle I dont have the nipple problem small chest and padded bras fix that but the cameltoe thing women no matter what age are very critical of there kind. I check all the time unless im with my bf and in that case he likes it and I'm with him I dont feel so bad about it.

10. bigboobies

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    unfortunatly i cant go without a bra, because i need the support.

however, i certainly don't worry about people being able to see my nipples through my clothing.

despite the bra, if i'm wearing something tight fitting or made of thin material, and my nipples get erect then they can often still easily be seen quite clearly through the layers.

i dont worry about it, so long as you are confident and comfortable then you should try not to worry what other people are thinking.

if you feel self-concious going bra-less then you arent likely to feel happy with yourself, so, while its a shame to worry what others are thinking to the extent that it affects your clothing (or in this case, undergarment) choice, you should do whatever it takes to make sure you feel good about yourself.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Thanks for all the opinions, esp from the ladies. i might be a bit more brave going braless, i guess the bouncing rubbing the nipples makes for some super hard nips that make me self conscious. I live in the part of the US that is known for "white trash" women who should be wearing a bra but dont or old ladies who need to roll up their boobs and not wear the that camisole out in public.

I just dont want to be snickered about at Walgreens ya know?

12. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

When I see women with hard nipples or cameltoe, I appreciate the view of course. But I don't pass judgement about their personality or sluttiness or whatever.

For that, it's all style. If you look and act like a slut, or white trash, or anything you're nervous about looking like, then you'll be seen that way. If you act like a regular or classy person, you'll be seen that way.

The nips and toe are totally separate. At least for me.

13. Maia

Maia New Member

I have... umm... prominent nipples so the idea of going out without a bra doesn't even cross my mind. Even around the house it drives my husband to distraction if I am poking through my tees. I don't have to be at all excited because they just stick out, regardless. I am not fond of sporting 'camel toe' either, and from living in the Middle East that slang terminology just really doesn't appeal to me. Camels have nice eye lashes but the toes aren't much to look at...

14. tiger2403

tiger2403 New Member

Albums:
    Surely the fact that you say you don't wear panties - yet you are worried about camel toe is a contridiction in it's self !

I personally like the fact that some women like to show off their assests in public, so no bra and / or no panties is okay with me.

I don't agree with some ppls comments that " if you are going to flaunt it you deserve the stares / comments / etc ".

However it is a nice surprise when you see a nice large pair of breasts bouncing around without a bra.

15. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't worry, you'll be snickered at anyway. If not for that reason, then one of 1000 others. I've noticed women tend to hate each other and take any chance they can get to snicker to or cut down another woman.

Men, of course, will love you for it.

My GF used to model, and STILL has women randomly come up to her and literally tell her they wished she would die, because that's what "women like you" deserve. Women like her being attractive and not afraid to show it off.

edit: My gf and I have termed this sort of behavior "fat aggression" heh.

#15 javyn, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  16. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nostalgic for the good days of your mom, when no one had even heard of camel toes...?

Kotex Classic

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

thats so my kind of humor! thanks for the giggles.

18. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Holy shit, is that really how they used to be designed?

19. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I personally hate being looked at, as I feel that it is an unwarranted invasion of my privacy. However, having thought about your thread, I have mellowed somewhat.

General body watching is just that and I can see now that it is completely impersonal. The difference with your Mum, is that she didn't like people she knew seeing an outline of your bits and I am sure you can appreciate that. I have had GF's who didn't like me wearing Speedos or tight jeans, especially with their friends and family. This is different from someone completely anonymous appreciating a fleeting glance. Luckily for me, I like ass, so despite my mum telling me that people have eyes in the back of their heads, I discovered that they don't.

20. Principessa

Gold Member

EEEEKK! :yikes: Horrible menstrual flashback to 1977.:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted