1. D_Willieford Blabbermouth

D_Willieford Blabbermouth Account Disabled

has neone ever see on a friends phone pics of their friend or pics of the friends bf/gf?

did ir friend know? did u tell them?

2. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no, in ever thee sat

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    If youare in high school in the USA you can get sent to jail for 'sexting' underage pics of people. It was in the news. And if you are older, it's still intrusive. Get caught, serve time. Grow up!

4. B_JasonX87

B_JasonX87 New Member

I'm pretty sure that since Nanotech guy is 22, he's not in High School. I keep my personal pics on my phones SD card, so I can pop it out and all the pics and vids that I want hidden are gone.

I have had it where someone was going through my phone and I didn't think the card was in there. I'm glad she was cool and friends with the girl I'm fucking right now because she was like "Wow, looks like you have a whole bunch of good stuff on here".

It was just laughed off. She had seen a pic or two already from me sending pics to my friend, so it wasn't a huge deal. I am more careful about remembering to check my card though now.

5. B_JasonX87

B_JasonX87 New Member

I'm pretty sure that since Nanotech guy is 22, he's not in High School. I keep my personal pics on my phones SD card, so I can pop it out and all the pics and vids that I want hidden are gone.

I have had it where someone was going through my phone and I didn't think the card was in there. I'm glad she was cool and friends with the girl I'm fucking right now because she was like "Wow, looks like you have a whole bunch of good stuff on here".

It was just laughed off. She had seen a pic or two already from me sending pics to my friend, so it wasn't a huge deal. I am more careful about remembering to check my card though now.

6. D_Willieford Blabbermouth

D_Willieford Blabbermouth Account Disabled

yes i agree sexting of underage is wrong whether in HS or not. The law is the same here in Aust. Unfortuneatly it does happen. This however is NOT what I was talking about.

7. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

My friend was copying songs and pics from a guys phone in Maths and saw his GF naked. He was given permission to do it. He didnt take the pic of the girl though. She was ok, but not amazing looking

8. dibo

dibo New Member

my phone is filled with crazyness

9. D_Eddie Withagun

D_Eddie Withagun New Member

I once saw a video montage of my brothers cock on his girlfriends phone. It included a sequence where it showed his big cock then to a shot of her face in a "wow shocked" expression. It was hilarious. His cock is bigger and fatter than mine and his pubes are darker while mine are browner with some red.

Enormous penis's run in my family. My dad is rumored to have a semi that reaches halfway down his upper leg. Seen two of my bro's and they're huge and my eldest bro I never lived with but is always bragging about his Italian Sausage.

#9 D_Eddie Withagun, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  10. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    Not on a phone, but while at my friends house, she was showing me some pics on their camera of some furniture they were thinking of buying. She handed me the camera and told me to scroll through to see the pieces they were looking at that past weekend. Well, I scrolled too far and there were pics of her and her hub (also a friend of mine) doing all kinds of stuff. I told her that I personally would rather get these pieces. She looked and said, oh shit, i forgot those were on here. Then she said she didnt really mind if I saw them, so I got to browse through. Good times!

Draft saved Draft deleted