1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Camera

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wellhung9, Jun 7, 2010.

1. wellhung9

wellhung9 Well-Known Member

Am I the only person who has never owned his/her own camera? I have no motivation to buy one and really don't want one. I just really don't have the urge to take pictures. Maybe I'll look back and say I wish I took some pictures, but I feel like friends and family take enough fucking pictures of me. I hate posing for pictures, always have a weird goofy smile in them because the person taking them just stands there and waits forever to take the god damn thing. So almost all the pictures of me have a forced smile, closed eyes, etc. etc.. If I'm in the middle of having a great time with people, my buzz is instantly killed by the words, "hold on, I want to take a picture." I am not a good picture taker either. When I am stopped on the street and asked to take one I usually cut out the people's heads(on purpose), maybe focus on the girls rack, or make the people wait inconsiderably long until they mess up on there pose and then I take the picture. That's really the only joy I get out of taking them, to mess them up. Well, I know I am probably alone on here about taking photos, but the only good pictures of me are ones that are taken when I am not looking or not smiling. Of course people don't like it when you are not smiling in a photo, they want to take another one, and another one, and another one, and another one. I don't like fake smiling, unless it's really fake smiling, but then again that's not okay with the photographer. I wish I didn't show up in pictures like a ghost in a movie that no one knows is a ghost. That would really mess with people.

2. SpeedoMike

SpeedoMike Well-Known Member

cameras are like computers and iPods... if you have no interest then don't swe3at it. we don't need another wanna-be photographer taking 500 horrible pics every day and emailing them to all their friends.

I've done a lot of work as a free-lance photographer over the years and I get my camera out of the gadget bag only when I WANT to, not because I have to.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice