Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He needs to make an OnlyFans to jumpstart his life!

i think he still dreams about becoming a worldwide celeb, so he probably won’t do of, or if he does, it will end up like Tyler poseys, just full of teasing.

Like some users mentioned before, let’s cross fingers that - if he ever starts OF - it’s not too late.

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
View attachment 32898121

His eyes look like he’s back to the drugs, or am I interpreting too much? It’s so sad to see him and his career only running circles.
He had the same bloodshot eyes in a pic from a couple weeks ago, so yeah, draw your own conclusions...

ElectricWarlock

Superior Member
Media
i think he still dreams about becoming a worldwide celeb, so he probably won’t do of, or if he does, it will end up like Tyler poseys, just full of teasing.

Like some users mentioned before, let’s cross fingers that - if he ever starts OF - it’s not too late.
But Tyler Posey does show lots of naked ass on his. I'd love to see that from Cameron.

Arnian

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 32898121

His eyes look like he’s back to the drugs, or am I interpreting too much? It’s so sad to see him and his career only running circles.

This is kinda weird to care this much. He smokes weed all the time, it makes your eyes red the next day. It’s not a big deal

newthmas

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is kinda weird to care this much. He smokes weed all the time, it makes your eyes red the next day. It’s not a big deal

I only care about it because he openly stated his sobriety and spoke about his drug history and because I’m a recovered addict too.