Cameron Dallas

Lawerance

Sexy Member
Media
Santa Clarita (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I said that weed rarely is physically addicting (30% of adults get addicted) . Also first time I'm hearing that weed aggravates mental health issues. Doubt it was the weed that caused this to your brother... Anyways back to cam.
For a person who is constantly telling anyone who disagrees to "educate yourself", you sound extremely ignorant and smug. Typical of someone who is uneducated.
"Really all it takes is a google search, nothing more." Well, here you go!
What are marijuana's effects? | National Institute on Drug Abuse
The Effects of Marijuana on Your Body
Mental Health | NAS | Marijuana | CDC
Here's a little book for you to further your education!
https://www.nap.edu/catalog/24625/the-health-effects-of-cannabis-and-cannabinoids-the-current-state
Also, thank you for doubting my brother's mental health woes. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: newthmas

mntmte

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You dont get physically addicted to weed. So for the most part its harmless.

The "physical" part of addiction is not what determines harm or lack of harm... Addiction isn't this thing where you "have physical addiction" or you "don't have physical addiction" this is literally a child's way of viewing addiction. It's an extremely complex disorder that involves things like relationships, financial situation, motivation, ability to function, genetics, learned behaviors and habits.... So someone who spends most of their money on weed, doesn't go out to meet friends or family anymore, and can't hold a job is "not addicted because there's no physical dependency" gotcha...

Reactions: newthmas

Johnsmith101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The "physical" part of addiction is not what determines harm or lack of harm... Addiction isn't this thing where you "have physical addiction" or you "don't have physical addiction" this is literally a child's way of viewing addiction. It's an extremely complex disorder that involves things like relationships, financial situation, motivation, ability to function, genetics, learned behaviors and habits.... So someone who spends most of their money on weed, doesn't go out to meet friends or family anymore, and can't hold a job is "not addicted because there's no physical dependency" gotcha...
Not gonna read this whole paragraph lol. But we were talking about someone who is "California sober" which means weed (or soft drugs in general) in moderation and alcohol sometimes. I never said it wasn't an addiction. What I meant to say its harmless on the most part in comparison to drugs. Can this end already?

Arnian

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would y'all shut up and smoke a joint already? Or don't. I don't care. Just shut up and post Cam's photos.

Some people just can’t let other people smoke weed in peace.

Hopefully Cam will post something super thirsty soon. Perhaps a hot picture with his hairy pits

Reactions: Biboop