Cameron Dallas

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of y'all act like a 75 years old from Alabama getting all weird when a man (straight or not) calls another man handsome. It's 2022, lol.
I’m not sure it was the handsome comment that was the source of the confusion, or that Cam is a photographer now? Maybe I’m wrong.

But we all know Cam isn’t afraid to get flirty with guys, so him calling a guy handsome is par for the course.

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Promotes an unknown on his account, unknown starts booking jobs because of the social media attention, cam makes money off of his deals. Just like the magcon days when all the guys got sick of him making money off of them.

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
He is rapidly aging in the face area because of sun exposure.

He's looking 36 if you ask me.
Dont think he looks older than his age, but it’s perplexing to me that in his business where his looks are his most bankable asset why he never took care of a couple things better… like the reddening around his cheeks... I swear that was sun induced after a really bad burn (though I could be mistaken) but there’s got to be some laser treatment or ointment reginmine that would lessen its appearance… the other thing that bugged me is his slightly swollen and misshapen lip from when he got it busted in a fight… he could have easily taken care of that, but chose not to. As for sun, he has a perfect mix of Latinx genetics that allows him to tan beautifully and maintain it longer, but I doubt he’s out there with the sunscreen. Not critiquing things he can’t control, but if he wants to make a push as an influencer/model again, he’s gonna want to put money into more things than just his hair.

(look at those juicy nips though… let’s hope those never change)

DirtyTowel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is rapidly aging in the face area because of sun exposure.

He's looking 36 if you ask me.
Please go find another hobby besides being negative in this thread. How are you horny for someone and insulting them on the regular like grow up

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
I’m glad somebody brought up his cheeks because I’ve been wondering about them for the longest time and have never been able to figure out what it is because he didn’t used to have it. Is it really just sun damage or is it maybe rosacea?

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m glad somebody brought up his cheeks because I’ve been wondering about them for the longest time and have never been able to figure out what it is because he didn’t used to have it. Is it really just sun damage or is it maybe rosacea?
LOL the rosacea talk pops up on this thread every 10 pages or so. I’m in the camp that thinks it is rosacea

whateverboy72

Admired Member
Media
LOL the rosacea talk pops up on this thread every 10 pages or so. I’m in the camp that thinks it is rosacea

Sorry! I didn’t realize. I’m actually following the thread but I often just suddenly stop receiving notifications on threads I follow for some reason, so I suddenly jumped back in having missed all that.

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry! I didn’t realize. I’m actually following the thread but I often just suddenly stop receiving notifications on threads I follow for some reason, so I suddenly jumped back in having missed all that.
same happens to me
Me too! I wonder why that happens?? I feel like before the update that never happened…. Now I’ll randomly stumble upon a thread I’m “Watch”ing and I’ll have missed like 20 pages worth of content that I never once got a notification for!

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me too! I wonder why that happens?? I feel like before the update that never happened…. Now I’ll randomly stumble upon a thread I’m “Watch”ing and I’ll have missed like 20 pages worth of content that I never once got a notification for!
Yeah its been the same for me for over a year or 2 now id say.

If i don't constantly manually go and look back into the threads at random it will jus stop sending me notifications but bizarrely ill get a notification for a thread that i havnt even looked backed in say 3-4 years.

WedgieTim

Sexy Member
Media
Has he posted any underwear pics? I was messaging with him and he said he would post one. I even tipped him a bit extra and he kept saying he would “soon”. But my subscription expired and I don’t feel like paying him anymore money. I see the caption on a post that says sub request? Could that be it? Haha

Reactions: mntmte

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has he posted any underwear pics? I was messaging with him and he said he would post one. I even tipped him a bit extra and he kept saying he would “soon”. But my subscription expired and I don’t feel like paying him anymore money. I see the caption on a post that says sub request? Could that be it? Haha
Nope!