Cameron Dallas

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a shame, so he's basically scamming people now. We agreed on a price and everything. I wanted to message him again about it, but he raised the price from $4 to $7 a message now. I don't think he's worth it anymore tbh
That’s so depressing to hear…. He promoted fanfix so hard. Then he sold it and hasn’t mentioned it hardly at all since. It must have been cool to chat with him, even if he was essentially making you pay for every “text” you sent him, and then for him to raise the price even higher? That’s just so incredibly rude and shady. I’m sorry.

Reactions: takem1

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
That’s so depressing to hear…. He promoted fanfix so hard. Then he sold it and hasn’t mentioned it hardly at all since. It must have been cool to chat with him, even if he was essentially making you pay for every “text” you sent him, and then for him to raise the price even higher? That’s just so incredibly rude and shady. I’m sorry.
it's all about the money guys. he promoted it just to make it popular enough to sell it in a higher price, now that the job is done, he got a big paycheck and moved on. he doesn't care for the app or the people using it. you have to understand that for influencers, their followers are just a number and the bigger the number the more money they can make out of them. they don't care, what hey care for is money. i'm pretty sure he is going to develop a new app in the future promote and sell it, that's his job

WedgieTim

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks, it's too bad he didn't go through with it, he was even going to email me the pics. He really seemed interested, like he really wanted to do it for the extra money. It seemed like he was trying hard to make money these days between Fanfix and selling on Depop. But obviously he doesn't need the money anymore now that he sold the app. I guess we'll have to wait for him to be broke again haha

kyneilenn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, it's too bad he didn't go through with it, he was even going to email me the pics. He really seemed interested, like he really wanted to do it for the extra money. It seemed like he was trying hard to make money these days between Fanfix and selling on Depop. But obviously he doesn't need the money anymore now that he sold the app. I guess we'll have to wait for him to be broke again haha

not to burst your bubble but I don’t think you were getting that picture of the underwear at all trust me, here’s my attempt. He just wanted the extra tips

Attachments

ElectricWarlock

Superior Member
Media
not to burst your bubble but I don’t think you were getting that picture of the underwear at all trust me, here’s my attempt. He just wanted the extra tips
If the answer is "no" then just say "no." No need to make you waste 4 more dollars. He's hot but he kind of comes across as a jerk there.

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please don’t resubscribe guys, he only becomes really active for like two weeks and then when people subscription is running out he acts like he’s all about it all over again. Save your money please, there’s amazing nudes all over the Internet already
amazing nudes??

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the answer is "no" then just say "no." No need to make you waste 4 more dollars. He's hot but he kind of comes across as a jerk there.
He won't say "no," because his whole thing is to keep stringing you along and paying SEVEN DOLLARS just to keep the conversation and negotiation alive each time you message him. But he has no intention of following through.

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go onto the most liked on this thread or just Google it. He has loaaaads of leaked nudes back from his Vine days.
Oh, a lot of the butt pics are his, yes. But the dick pics weren’t his. I forgot how people figured it out… Something about his thumb or something? Lol but yeah, those weren’t his dick.

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh god here come the “his nudes actually leaked long ago” shit again. It’s not true and never was true
exactly, and i'm not even interested in his dick, it's not interesting. his ass on the other hand. god.