Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This happened about a month ago. On the website " My Free Cams" I was watching a cam model by the name of Awesome-Kate. And a guy in her room asked if she liked to watch cams? she said yes show me what you got! A few seconds later her eyes got big and she says OMG! that is one of the biggest ones I have ever seen! and then she gets her room mate to come look at the guy on cam, And she says the exact same thing, and then says This dude has the biggest white cock I have ever seen, I wish you guys could see it!

I wondered if it was one of the guy's that post their stuff on LPSG?

Last edited:

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened about a month ago. On the website " My Free Cams" I was watching a cam model by the name of Awesome-Kate. And a guy in her room asked if she liked to watch cams? she said yes show me what you got! A few seconds later her eyes got big and she says OMG! that is one of the biggest ones I have ever seen! and then she gets her room mate to come look at the guy on cam, And she says the exact same thing, and then says This dude has the biggest white cock I have ever seen, I wish you guys could see it!

I wondered if it was one of the guy's that post their stuff on LPSG?

Ahah I did the same on chaturbate, like there some room of women with few people, because they just connected or whatever, so they are a bit boring and more ok for read and answer on the chat when you dont have token, and after solme effort, you can make thoses women to come in your room, and since they are still broadcasting all (the few) users on her room can see there reactions :D