camming websites

carlspackler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone go to or use any camming websites? Such as camcrush.com... They are mostly free to sign up but cost a fortune to actually cam with any of the ladies. Many of the people on there speak awful english, most of which is said in shorthand.

I don't know why I still go there. I refuse to pay, I just love to chitchat with some of the people. It's amazing what kind of conversations can startup...

Well, anyways, just wanted to know if I was the only person that visited these sites.. I never hear anyone mention them.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone go to or use any camming websites? Such as camcrush.com... They are mostly free to sign up but cost a fortune to actually cam with any of the ladies. Many of the people on there speak awful english, most of which is said in shorthand.

I don't know why I still go there. I refuse to pay, I just love to chitchat with some of the people. It's amazing what kind of conversations can startup...

Well, anyways, just wanted to know if I was the only person that visited these sites.. I never hear anyone mention them.

you are new......the convos on here will amaze you even more...stick around