Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there,

I was just wondering if any of you guys already cammed with couples? Is it hot?
I would like to cam once with gay or straight couples, seems so fucking hot...

Let me know if you wanna cam ;-)
Grtz

soarer_boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a dilema...

I have been wanting to get my longterm girlfriend of 4.5 years into some cyber with other young couples via webcam. I have suggested it a few times, and she has not said no, but she has not said yes.

Her issue is that she feels insecure and she thinks that I need to look at other people (i.e. other women) to get off. She has nothing to feel insecure about, she is gorgeous - J.Lo bum, but still very sexy even though she thinks she is fat at 60kgs. It is strange becuase she is very confident about herself normally, but when it comes to our sex life, she gets insecure.

I have suggested that if we do it, we can try it with me blindfolded (provided there is sound of course), so I still get to hear everything, but she knows I am not getting off lookig at other chicks. Hopefully after a few times she will learn that I want to highten and share our own sexual experience, rather than simply perv on others.

In the past we have had some really hot sex when we can hear the neighbours fucking, and they can hear us at the same time. Both parties know the other can hear them, and it creates a awesome atmosphere.

Any suggestions about how I can give her more confidence about getting off with me on cam?

Thanks for reading and thanks if you reply.