Camming with guys - the truth

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like this reply. True on all counts... a real woman would never want to just see a penis.

I don't cam personally, I need to also like them which is weird as I am a male and you would expect me to only care about what I see but in truth - I don't even enjoy sex unless there is some form of emotion involved.
Very nice post. Impressive.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't cammed on LPSG yet... mostly owing to the fact that while I am on location for work our internet is too slow to support it. I'd like to think that if I did cam and were to pull my penis out it be would after an agreement on about what was about to happen as well as some reciprocation on the other end... it's bizarre to me to just throw your penis on cam and expect the other person to be in to it.. in my mind I liken it to seeing a woman in a bar you are interested in and walking up to her and whipping your cock out... what sort of response do you expect to get?

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most guys are turned on wanking on cam for anyone. The thing that has shocked me is finding out how damn common JO-ing on cam is. I'd say 95% of all videochat rooms are filled to the brim with guys cam-wanking. It's so common that sites like Chatroulette have you *pay* to turn on the PG option. The default setting is X-Rated. :rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Serene, that's a good point you bring up. I believe there are many more guys than we can imagine that are turned on by someone watching them wank. But the interesting thing is that they don't want you to see their whole body or even their face and their cock at the same time. They say it is because they don't want someone capturing the video stream and using it on the web somewhere else....but there is no shortage of wanks to be filmed if someone wants to use those. Some ugly tubby guy is not the cream of the crop (no pun intended) of stolen screen caps.

It is also interesting that I will be showing my face and body but they won't and I think that anonymous-zoomed-in-on-cock-for-hours view helps them not feel as watched in a personal way. They just want you to watch their arm get exercise.

It's also funny how the conversation gets extremely awkward after they cum. It's like they can't turn off their cam fast enough and disappear. They have minimal conversational skills while they are horny- these guys who can't cam for shit. I'm putting together the NEED for anonymity in their own minds in order to do what they do. You can't splay your entire body for me because you feel strange being watched THAT much. Instead zoom in on your cock because it makes you feel better. Well it doesn't make me feel better and I'm not going to watch them anymore. I'm protesting.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Serene, that's a good point you bring up. I believe there are many more guys than we can imagine that are turned on by someone watching them wank. But the interesting thing is that they don't want you to see their whole body or even their face and their cock at the same time. They say it is because they don't want someone capturing the video stream and using it on the web somewhere else....but there is no shortage of wanks to be filmed if someone wants to use those. Some ugly tubby guy is not the cream of the crop (no pun intended) of stolen screen caps.

It might just be me but I think one of the main drivers is to have someone else enjoy the act of watching, not just to have someone watching. I'm not entirely sure whether or not the driver involves someone enjoying the act of watching in a specifically sexual way, though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It might just be me but I think one of the main drivers is to have someone else enjoy the act of watching, not just to have someone watching. I'm not entirely sure whether or not the driver involves someone enjoying the act of watching in a specifically sexual way, though.

I think the fact that someone has succumbed to watching them even just once has turned them into a monster about wanting to be watched everytime they blow a load. There are guys in the chat who blow multiple loads in there every day of the week. They can't imagine doing it alone anymore. They don't have to. Because some sucker is playing into their fantasy of being watched without them having to put out more than minimal effort.

Part of what I enjoy about camming is the feedback. I know that I get more feedback when I'm doing what people like to see most. I do have my limitations. I don't show pussy on cam, if someone begs I still don't do it. If they want to see that they can go elsewhere. But a majority of the time when I am there to be seen in a sexual way on purpose and I have more than a couple of minutes, you better bet I have all my ducks in a row to make it an awesome experience for everyone.

I also don't turn on my cam everytime I'm in the chatroom as to not to get people bored with my appearance.

But I get asked all the time even years after watching someone just once "Hey you remember me?" and I'm like, uhhhh no, because I didn't see anything like a face to burn who you were in my memory. I can remember the quirkiest thing about people if I see it, but when it comes to cock and balls. They all pretty much look the same after seeing a half dozen or so.

If you want an audience, do what it takes to be remembered so they will watch you again and again and again.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the fact that someone has succumbed to watching them even just once has turned them into a monster about wanting to be watched everytime they blow a load. There are guys in the chat who blow multiple loads in there every day of the week. They can't imagine doing it alone anymore. They don't have to. Because some sucker is playing into their fantasy of being watched without them having to put out more than minimal effort.

Part of what I enjoy about camming is the feedback. I know that I get more feedback when I'm doing what people like to see most. I do have my limitations. I don't show pussy on cam, if someone begs I still don't do it. If they want to see that they can go elsewhere. But a majority of the time when I am there to be seen in a sexual way on purpose and I have more than a couple of minutes, you better bet I have all my ducks in a row to make it an awesome experience for everyone.

I also don't turn on my cam everytime I'm in the chatroom as to not to get people bored with my appearance.

But I get asked all the time even years after watching someone just once "Hey you remember me?" and I'm like, uhhhh no, because I didn't see anything like a face to burn who you were in my memory. I can remember the quirkiest thing about people if I see it, but when it comes to cock and balls. They all pretty much look the same after seeing a half dozen or so.

If you want an audience, do what it takes to be remembered so they will watch you again and again and again.

I think if it's something you have enjoyed, you shouldn't give up yet :rolleyes:

I agree with what you said though, if a guy puts zero effort into establishing some type of relationship, as brief as it may be, women usually have no interest in watching. It's like sex, if you just strip down and ram it in for a few jack hammer pumps, she would more than likely feel less than satisfied.

Camming takes a bit of skill like anything else if you actually want to engage the viewer, you need to be creative.

As many women don't like it all and have no interest in doing it, I can attest that there definitely are sexy, intelligent women who enjoy it. I personally find no interest in doing it unless the viewer is enjoying themselves, whether that is just watching or stripping down themselves. And chatting both before and after is part of the fun.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I've been lucky that the very select few I've watched were just as much interested in having conversations as getting off.

I am an exhibitionist. It is very difficult for me to enter the chat room without camming. Typically, I am only drawn into the chat room if one of the guys I already know is there (usually I enter by invitation).

Once there, however, I am besieged with requests for private chats and view requests. This can be very frustrating, even after I post several times "Please No Private Chats."

If I am showing face...only my friends or guys/girls I already know can view me. Don't ask again. And "that very moment" is not really a good time to "get to know me." I am usually there to give a show to my friends. I know the ones that come to watch.

The conversation is as much a part of the sexual excitement and/or entertaining value as anything else.

I think the OP is correct in his assumptions that MOST women need to know someone a little before just clicking the cam. I've clicked impulsively, but mostly when the show gets to boobs only.

And final point. I really do not enjoy showing my GINA to random guys on cam. This is a bit creepy for me... and oddly ... a very private act, reserved only for special guys and special occasions.

MLee's post... dead on... we are called bitches and cunts just b/c we deny requests... LMFAO.... go figure :confused: and WTF cares~

BigRedMatt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think like Fancy I am a bit of an exhibitionist too. that's probably the main reason why I cam. I don't really go into chat unless I am going to switch on my cam lol and I'm usually in chat quite a lot!

I think the important think to remember is that, yeah it is an "adult sex" chat room, but you still need to be respectful. I never hound down women to try and view my cam, if it happens it happens, I also don't usually cum on cam either. I think if you are a woman in the chat room and you open a cam you know what you are expecting to see. As long as the level of chat you are looking for is reciprocated then its fine. and usually quite a lot of fun!

With this said I think its also important to remember that's its not always all about the pervy guy trying to get a woman to watch him. I get hounded by women (verified women, even ones that have posted in this thread) telling me to get up, move around, show this, do that. So, not that I am sure we were, but its not all about desperate guys looking for gratification when they need to ejaculate.