Camming

Media
hey, i'm kind of interesting in trying "camming", as people call it, but I have no idea what I'm doing. What type of camera should I get? Do I need an account with msn or yahoo?

And if I did get a cam, what goes on during "camming"? Do you just watch each other jerk off? Is it considered sex?

Furthermore, just curious before I invest money in a camera, are there any younger guys around my age (21) who would be interested in doing this with me?

Advice please!

Bob

txdude01

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You do need an account w/ yahoo and/or msn.
As far as cam, someone else may be able to help ya with that.

Usually most jack off with each other. Sometimes, if its not a sexual thing, face2face chatting.

There are many younger people around our age that cam. So you shouldnt worry.

Upsnowball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
THere are plenty of good quality cams out on the market. I have a Microsoft Life model ?? . About 80 bucks at Walmart. YOu will need a decent computer. Once you get the MSN or Yahoo account u start a friends list. YOu can start the account now to chat. There are also other chat sites to use. There is one associated with this site but is not used by anyone. ANd yes there is an abundance of young guys ready to cam with you! Caming is quite well described above. Once you get the account set up its quite self expanatory. IF you need a test my msn is L5131991@hotmail or yahoo is L5131991. When you getr set up i can direct you to a number of young guys~ Do it its fun~!