Camping with a big one...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Oh my God. Shut. Up", Alexis said. "Did he really say that??", she pressed her friend Nicole, now spun around in the front seat to face her friend. "I can't believe he'd almost rather sit and play video games than come with us camping in this BEAUTIFUL weather", she spun back around and looked out the window.

The three girls in the car were good friends. Alexis, the tall, loud, obnoxious one. Danielle, the chill, tomboy, in the driver's seat. Nicole sat in the back seat and was the quiet, quirky, shy one. They were on their way to go camping with their boyfriends, who were in a car separately. It was Friday on a Summer afternoon in the Pacific Northwest.

Danielle was back visiting on summer break from school she attended in Arizona. She had brought along her boyfriend, who the girls had only just met when they had split up into two cars. The drive was almost 2 hours, which the girls spent chatting and catching up. Nicole and Alexis had decided to go to school locally, and were clearly jealous of Danielle's experiences out of state.

"What do you guys do down there, like, when you're actually free and not studying 24/7 Miss Pre-Med??", Alexis asked Danielle.

"I don't knowwww", Danielle paused. "I mean, we have a lot of sex buuuuut..."

"OKAY!!!", Alexis cut her off laughing. "Not everyone is in a *fresh* relationship", she flicked her blonde hair. "God, we have sex like, maybe, once or twice a week? What about you Nic? How often is David giving it up??"

Nicole always felt like the third wheel when she hung out with Danielle and Alexis. She was too shy to compete for air time in their conversations. "Oh. Yeah. I don't know. Yeah, like the same. Once a week or whatever."

"I'm sorry guys, but we fuck, like a lot right now. C'mon, you remember what it was like when you first started dating", Danielle told them. "It's a little different though, because, can I be honest?", she hesitated.

"YES. Oh my God, girl, always. Please.", Alexis assured her.

"Jake is like, like I don't know, like big, and he like doesn't get off a lot of the time. So like, we may have sex like 2-3 times in a day, but he really only gets off like once or whatever, so I don't know. It's not like crazy, but I don't know, is that weird??", Danielle awkwardly rattled.

"He doesn't get off????", Alexis intrigued. "Like, he goes soft or-"

"Oh no no no, like he does NOT have that problem", Danielle awkwardly laughed. "I assure you!"

"He just can't finish then??", Alexis said.

"Well, maybe its like, like I can't finish him. I'm serious when I say he's big, and like I can't manage it a lot of the time."

"OMG HAHAHA", Alexis bursted out, likely from embarrassment. She tried to keep her cool. "So you're saying, he's like too big?? I don't believe that. Plus, look at the size of your tits girl, what guy can't get off to those, like, in TWO seconds", Alexis reached out grabbed a handful of Danielle's right breast and shook it up and down. The car swerved, as Danielle tried to remain focused on driving and awkwardly laughed.

"You guys are crazy, but can you not kill us with this conversation and just get us there in one piece?", the redhead said from the back seat. And the conversation about their sex life was halted as they turned into the campground.

--

Meanwhile, in the other car, Jake sat in the back seat, as equally quiet as Nicole in her own back seat. Dave and Mike spent most of the trip talking about Elden Ring, while Jake tried to keep his eyes open. The girls getting out of the car to stretch, was a welcome wake-up to Jake as they parked the car.

Danielle, his girlfriend stepped out first. At 5'6'', brown hair past her shoulders, brown eyes, and a fairly thin build, she had a very typical build... apart from her breasts. An average build girl like herself, had trouble with such a massive chest. Her bra read 34HH, but she knew it was still too small and hated bra shopping. Within their friend group, she always attracted the most attention from guys, but she met it with a very chill, tomboyish attitude.

Alexis stepped out next, raised her arms to the tree tops and stretched her entire body. In this pose, she looked even impossibly thinner, and taller, than she already was. She stood at 5'10'', maybe 120lbs soaking wet. Her straight, platinum blonde hair, showed dark roots, but still highlighted her blue eyes. She was very tan, wearing a blue tank top and jean shorts. She was incredibly attractive. This matched her boyfriend Mike, who was a good looking guy, and stood at 6'0''. Jake didn't realize how long he was staring at her thin figure until Nicole stepped out of the car and his head snapped back the other direction.

Nicole stood at 5'2'', the shorty of the bunch. She had red, thick, curly hair, and blue eyes. She was very much in shape, but no where near as skinny and petite as Alexis. She got out of the car and stood with her hands on either side of her hips, and arched her back backwards. Had Danielle done this, this would've been an incredible sight, sticking her massive chest out like this. Nicole did not have her chest though, with a modest 32B bra size. She turned away from Jake as she stretched, and confirmed what he thought he noticed when he first met her. Like a lot of redheads, Nicole had an absolute dump truck of an ass. It was huge, arguably the biggest butt he had ever seen on such a small girl. He felt his jaw drop...

"That's what I'm fuckin' talkin' about", Mike belted as he looked around the wooded area. Jake, still staring at Nicole's ass, thought I know right?. The bright sun was shining through the trees.

"This is beautiful. Guys, we have to hit this cliff we found last time we were here. The water is beautiful, I bet", Dave said as he brought things out of the car. Dave was a small man, standing at 5'7'' with an average build. Mike was handsome at 6'0'', but he had let himself go in college. Jake felt almost out-of-place. He stood at 6'4'' and in the best shape of his life, yet.

---

The group spent the first day, setting up camp, their tents, and a fire. Danielle had changed into a tank top and Dave and Mike struggled to not stare at her bouncing tits as she set up most of the camp herself. Jake took a back seat in the arrangement, and spent far too much time ogling the thin, beautiful Alexis and Nicole's fat ass. Their boyfriends were none the wiser. They had gotten used to their girlfriends, and always had issues trying not to be distracted by their best friends huge tits whenever she was in town.

That night, they sat around the campfire drinking. The boys drank Dos Equis, the girls White Claw, and they all shared a bottle of Jack Daniels that was steadily being passed around the fire. It was a fairly timid affair, with the couples returning to their tents at a decent hour... which was where it got interesting.

Within 30 minutes of retiring, Alexis and Mike heard noise coming from another tent.

"Who do you think it is", she whispered quietly to Mike, giggling.

"... Fuck. Omg, hold on. There.... no ....", they heard Danielle whispering. Mike and Alexis rolled their eyes to each other smiling. *CLAP*, they heard. "Hehe... you like them don't you.... ow, hold on... not so... ok there", it sounded like she was almost in pain.

"Was that sound....?", Alexis whispered to Mike.

"I don't know, I mean I guess?", he responded.

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* they heard in faster succession. "I'm sorry babe. I don't think I can do it tonight, I'm sorry. I'm trying, but earlier was just too much for me." They couldn't hear what Jake responded with. *CLAP CLAP* "Say goodnight to these", Danielle could be heard whispering, followed by an audible kiss.

"Wait was that her-.....?", Alexis said to Mike, using her hands to mimic holding up large boobs.

"I mean, I guess, I don't know!!", he whispered back excitedly. They made out, but decided not to have sex since it would be too loud and embarrassing for them.

Meanwhile, in the other tent, Dave was well asleep before Danielle began trying to please Jake. Nicole wasn't, though. She lay quietly, listening to the skin-on-skin clapping being heard, ALSO assuming that it was a sex sound, such as thighs and/or butt. When she realized it was actually just Danielle's massive boobs smacking together, she felt herself get wet. She wasn't outwardly attracted to Danielle per se, but just the thought of having that much flesh and boob to slap around was too much for her. She reached her hand into sleeping bag, into her pajamas, and felt herself incredibly wet. "Mmmmm...", she moaned only loud enough for herself to hear...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day, after eating breakfast, the group decided to go swimming in the lake. "I hope you brought trunks dude, this cliff is sick", Mike said to Jake.

"Oh of course. We pretty much live in our trunks in Arizona, ha", he responded. He then was the first to go into his tent to change. When he came out, everyone was beginning to get changed as well. Alexis came out of her tent with the tiniest bikini on. Merely baby blue string, with tiny triangles of cloth covering her small breasts. String around her waist, with a small thin piece of fabric covering her shaven pussy. She turned around and Jake had to do a double take. Though she was very petite, she still had a decent-sized, tan, bubble butt that was fully on display.

Danielle met her near the fire as they folded their beach towels. Danielle was in a bikini bottom, but her top was simply her bra she wore the day before. "Are you just gonna go in your bra or?", Alexis asked.

"Yeah, I really never can find a bikini that fits me. I hate it.", Danielle responded.

"Honestly girl, it's a blessing, but that bra doesn't seem like it fits you really either. Like your boobs are just out of control", Alexis said as she poked Danielle's right boob that was muffin-topping out of her bra.

"Ugh, you're so right. I seriously HATE bra shopping. I've been meaning to buy new ones but they're like so hard to find."

"What size bra do you wear? Like a triple D or?"

"HA, triple D?? Like are you being serious right now Alexis?", Danielle laughed at her.

"What? Look at me, girl! Like I fucking know how bras work. I honestly rarely even wear one!", she covered her small breasts with her hands.

"She is like a G or like H, I bet!", Nicole responded coming out of her tent, clearly well aware of the conversation. She was wearing a pink bikini, Jake had yet to see what type of bottoms she had on, as she was still facing him.

"Close!", Danielle responded, pointing a finger gun at Nicole. "This bra here is a double HH, but I bought it like last summer or something", she said as she hoisted the bra straps up and down, causing her breasts to bounce out of control.

"OKAY, like, I'm sorry I don't know shit about bras guys, OKAY, woow", Alexis responded sarcastically. "Omg Nic, so cute, spin, let me see bottoms!".

Nicole put her hands above her head and spun. It was a thong. Jake could only make out the thin strap at the top of her ass, the thong itself immediately disappeared behind two incredibly huge orbs of bright white skin. Nicole was extremely fair-skinned, and it showed even more so in her bright, white ass cheeks that were now fully on display. Jake felt himself getting thicker by the moment around these girls.

"No way dude, that boss isn't SHIT compared to Radahn. Radahn should have been one of the last bosses, not so early. So dope man", Mike explained to Dave, as they walked towards the group of stunning girls.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, are you guys ready to go to the lake and not play video games or what??", Alexis said, poking her boyfriend.

"Ha! Whatever, yeah, let's hit it!", Mike grabbed one side of the cooler, while Dave grabbed the other. Once again, Jake was lackadaisical about the trip heading to the lake. In reality, from behind his sunglasses, he just stared at the women in front of him walking towards the shore. The harder he stared, the more he believed he could see Alexis' pussy lips through the thigh gap in between her legs. Watching Nicole's massive white ass rock from side to side, he fully admitted was too much and kept giving him a half hard-on.

The water was perfect, and the group sat in the shallow water enjoying a few rounds of drinks. Danielle was seated, leaning back on her hands behind her. Her massive breasts wanting so much to fall to either side of her chest, but the bra firmly held them in place.

"Danielle come here, I wanna talk about that thing", Alexis said and stood and started walking towards the deeper water. Though her ass didn't sway, rock, and jiggle like Nicole's, it was still a sight to see. She was in incredible shape. As the two of them wandered off, Dave and Mike picked up right where they left off.

"Ranni's quest is cool, but overrated. Like, everyone I know *accidentally* did that sidequest, like it's not even hard", Mike explained while Dave continued to shake his head in disagreement. Nicole audibly sighed, only Jake noticed, and she rolled over to lay on her belly in the sand. This put her ass on full display, the white skin shining brightly in the hot sun. Jake took it in from behind his sunglasses, without a single care about whatever the guys were talking about.

Nicole's ass looked cartoonishly large on her small frame. Like a red-headed Kardashian, he thought. He couldn't look away from it, and she HAD to have been aware of what she was doing. He lost himself in the shiny orbs when-

"HA! PERFECT FIT!", yelled Alexis from several yards away in the water. She stood up, and to everyone's surprise, she was wearing Danielle's bra. It was absolutely huge on her, and looked absurd. The group burst out laughing, Mike spilling his beer.

"THAT IS PERFECT FOR YOU LEX!", Mike yelled back.

Dave looked at Nicole, smiling "Your friends are ridiculous, babe".

"I know", she said as she rolled over to her back and pulled her sunglasses down to get a better look. Jake looked into her thighs. They were fit, they did not she any cellulite. "STAND UP DANIELLE, LETS SEE IT!", she yelled out to the girls.

Danielle looked down as if to mime shame. She stood and both of the guys took their sunglasses off so fast, they almost dropped them in the sand. Danielle was now sporting Alexis' extremely tiny bikini top. As both girls walked closer, the 4 of them on the beach tried not to be in absolute awe of her chest. "Also a perfect fit!", Dave yelled back.

The tiny blue triangles were not large enough to completely even cover Danielle's nipples. For the size of her breasts, her nipples were not necessarily out of proportion. They were large simply because she was a smallish girl with enormous breasts. The tiny bikini also offered absolutely zero support, so with every step, her breasts swayed to and fro. Dave and Mike had never seen so much movement in a girl's walk in their life.

The two girls sat back on the beach and jokingly laid out in the sun as if they were modeling their new look. Danielle leaned back onto her hands once more, this time her breasts fell to either side of chest. Jake loved his girlfriend's massive boobs, but also loved the reaction they got. Nicole had yet to remove her eyes from them since Danielle stepped out of the water.

Alexis, now sporting the plain, tan bra that wasn't remotely suited for her, mimicked Danielle's pose in the sand. The cups of the bra stood off of her chest, entirely empty of breast. Jake peered into them, and clearly saw her nipple. It was pink, and tiny. He wasn't sure why he was so into her, maybe it was because of her beautiful face and body, or maybe it was just *different* from his girlfriend.

Danielle sat up. Her breasts were so large, they hung below her belly button without any support. She felt the eyes on her and stood up and started skipping back into the water. "It's time for the cliff guys! Let's go!", she shouted. Her tits could be seen on either side of her back as she ran, swinging back and forth. Nicole stood up, facing towards the water and away from Jake. The sun glistening off of both cheeks. He watched every single step as she slowly walked into the water. The group agreed to change the scenery, finished their beers and trotted into the water.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cliff was only about 10 feet above the water, and was clearly a place people had been jumping off of for decades. It was a much shorter cliff than Jake was expecting.

"Who's going first???", Alexis yelled out, treading water underneath the rocky ledge.

"I am not jumping off of that", Dave responded plainly.

"Oh come on!!! It's not even high!!", Alexis said.

"Don't be a pansy babe, come on", Nicole poked at him.

"Fine, but I'm not first, that's for sure!", he quipped.

"Here, I'll show you all how it's done!", Alexis bellowed, and grabbed the first step in the rocky footing. She reached the top and looked over them all with her hands on her hips.

"Alex! Set this up there!", Mike yelled, and through her the bluetooth speaker that he had swam out with. *CLANK* She did not catch it, and looked embarrassed for missing it as everyone wondered if it still worked. It did, and she turned the volume up and set it near the edge, pointing towards the group still in the water.

50 Cent's song "Magic Stick", began to play, causing Alexis to start trying to dance sexy. She looked absolutely ridiculous with Danielle's massive bra on and everyone in the water was laughing, eating it up. She constantly was giving glances of her bare breasts to everyone, unabashed. So much so, that she turned away from the group while she danced, and unhooked the enormous bra, taking it off and swinging it above her head. She turned around swung it into the water to Danielle, as they all cheered for her. Her tiny tits and blonde hair bounced as she stepped towards the ledge. She was so thin, you could see her ribs even, and a hint of a 6 pack. Jake couldn't believe how hot Danielle's friends were...

Alexis jumped in the water and yelled "ok, WHO'S NEXT!!".

"Two can play that game", Danielle said competitively, as she climbed out of the water. As she stood on the rocky landing, the entire group just took in the view. The baby blue "bikini" top, offered no support, keeping her massive orbs sitting right at her belly button. They were not flat, and sagging though, they were just simply massive and heavy. She stood at the ledge and leaned forward slightly, causing the heave of her tits to lean forward and off her body. She swayed left and right, slowly, then picking up the pace. It was a mere 3-4 seconds before the blue top was completely pointless and her breasts were bare with tiny bikini pushed away from their size.

"OMG girl get it!!! wooo wooo!!!!", Alexis cheered her on. The guys, as well as Nicole, were dumbfounded, star-struck by the massive tits on display. Danielle grabbed both of her tits, lifted them up, and smacked them together.

*CLAP*..... *CLAP CLAP CLAP*!!

Jake heard Nicole audibly gasp.

Danielle then grabbed the tiny blue string off her body, and threw it at Alexis in the water, before she jumped off the ledge. Everyone clapped and cheered for her, though the guys were disappointed the show ended so soon.

"OK NIKKI! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!", Alexis yelled and began clapping "woooo!"

Nicole laughed awkwardly and said "fine fine fine! Only because I like this song though!!", as Candy Shop continued. As she climbed out, Jake couldn't muster the strength to peel his eyes off of her asses as it crawled to the top. Nicole got to the top, walked right to the edge, majestically. She stood tall, legs at shoulder width apart, and ripped her bikini top off with one hand, holding it over her head.

"WOOOO!! YAAAAAAS GIRL OMG LOVE ITTT!", Alexis yelled over everyone else. Nicole threw it into the water, then turned around, showing her ass to everyone. "PHAT - ASS - WHITE - GIRL! PHAT - ASS - WHITE - GIRL!" Alexis and Danielle began chanting together as though they had done this before. Nicole twisted her hips left and right slowly, causing an absolute earthquake across her booty. Her cheeks took a split second to catch up to the movement of her hips. With each shock, left and right, of her massive ass shaking, Jake could make out the slightest amount of cellulite in each cheek, really emphasizing how soft the 2 huge white pillows were. He felt himself at half mast under the water.

Nicole stopped twisting back and forth, waited 2 seconds for her ass to stop shaking, then did a backflip off of the ledge into the water.

"Wow, nice", Mike said, as the whole crowd clapped. "Nice".

"Yeah Mike, Nice, suuuuure!", Alexis said. "Get your ass up there and show us something then!!"

Mike was fairly drunk at this point, and was typically the most outgoing of his friend group. "Ok fine! I don't care!", and he began crawling up onto the ledge. He quickly did a classic whiteboy dance move, then yanked his trunks off and threw them in the water. He flexed like he was on muscle beach, laughing. The girls were laughing, too. Mike's dick looked like a cocktail weenie. He was shaved, it didn't help, but he didn't seem to mind. He smiled and jumped into the water.

"Nice! Nice!", Alexis mocked him and the group continued to laugh.

"Your turn fucker!! haha!", he said pushing Dave.

"No way dude!", Dave responded. Jake hadn't completely clicked with these two guys, who appeared to be good buds.

"Don't be a fucking pussy!", he said and pushed Dave towards the ledge again laughing. "You can't make our guest go first, be a gentleman!"

"OK OK OK fine!", Dave said, swimming away from Dave and towards the ledge. The girls cheered him on. Jake noticed that Danielle and Alexis had switched back tops.

Dave quickly got up to the landing and did the "cabbage patch". Then as he was about to jump in without stripping, Mike yelled "WAIT! You gotta show us your little 'vagine' bruh come on now!"

"Yeah! It's only fair babe! Don't chicken out!!!", Nicole coaxed him on too. This stopped Dave from jumping off. Hesitating for a second, then yanking his shorts off. He was not shaven, and he was so small that no one was able to even see it within his bush. He threw his hands up briefly, and quickly jumped in. The crowd cheered, but it was clearly nothing like how they responded to Danielle or Nicole's show.

"Alright big boy, last one!", Danielle said to Jake.

"Really?? You're gonna make me do this??", he pretended to argue her.

"Of course! Only fair!", she said back. Jake chuckled and swam towards the ledge. Danielle looked at both girls and raised her eyebrows quickly as if to say *welp, here you go*.

Jake pulled himself up much easier than everyone else, his tall body full of muscle compared to the others. He stood up there *on stage*, and just shrugged. No dance move. Then slowly pulled his board shorts down. As they came down, unrolled the longest, thickest cock any of them had ever seen. Danielle heard Nicole audibly gasp. The music had stopped, likely from not having service out on the lake.

"Now THAT is a fucking magic stick!", Alexis yelled, but could barely keep her composure. Jake saw Nicole pull her sunglasses up and set them on top of her head. Her jaw was open. Jake shrugged again, then twisted his hips back and forth, causing the enormous tube of flesh swing side to side.

*thwack* *thwack* *thwack* as it crashed into his hips, left and right. Alexis grabbed Danielle's shoulder to pull herself closer "Dude holy what the fuck, is this thing for real???", she stammered quietly to Danielle.

Mike clapped, "nice dude, haha!". Jake grabbed a handful of his cock by the base, and swung the rest of it around like a helicopter. It was enormous. As he let it go, it slowly came to a stop and hung between his meaty thighs. It clearly was at least halfway towards his knee, maybe longer. He hopped into the water, and Nicole felt drool slipping out of her mouth that still lay open. She couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, I told you. That thing is seriously hard to please girl", she heard Danielle telling Alexis. She looked over at Danielle, who was already looking her way, as if waiting to see the response. She just looked at her in disbelief. Danielle just nodded to her and mouthed "yep".

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As they swam back to shore, it was clear that Dave was a little uneasy about the fact that Jake had just shown all the girls that he had 10-times more cock than he did. Mike didn't seem to mind, and instead kept trying to talk to him about Elden Ring lore. Eventually Dave gave in, and got over it, and was back to his normal self in banter with Mike. Danielle and Jake walked/swam together, while the other girls were having a very quiet conversation, likely about the reveal of Jake's huge cock.

When they got back to the beach, they all collapsed onto the shore and laid in the sun. All but Mike and Dave. "Whatta you guys think about just going somewhere and picking up pizza for lunch? I'm already kind of sick of the sandwiches and shit we brought".

"Sounds good to me, do you know where to go?", Alexis said without looking away from the sun and sky.

"Yeah we passed a place back there I think. Dave you wanna roll with me?", he said looking to Dave.

"Uhm....", he looked back at his girlfriend who was once again laying on her belly, for them all to see her large, pillowy white ass. Then he looked at Jake, who was laying on his back with his hands under his head. There was a bulge under his swimsuit that he noticed now.

"Cmon, it'll be quick", Mike pressed.

"Okay. Yeah. Yeah let's do that.", he replied. He walked over and bent down to give his girlfriend a kiss. He had to get all the way down on his knees in order to reach her lips. The gesture, overall, seemed a little pathetic, but no one really noticed.

"Have fun babe", Nicole muttered.

"You know it", he said back, as him and Mike turned and headed back to the camp. Several minutes passed, Jake may have even dozed off. They all may have, until Danielle finally broke the silence.

"This bra is really fucking uncomfortable", she said looking down at her enormous chest. "Ever since you pointed out that it's too small.... like... it's clearly too small."

"Babe, take it off. Who cares, we all saw each other already, whats it matter", Alexis said as she rolled over. "Here", she said as she started to untie her own bikini top, but stopped. "Jake, do you care if I take my top off?".

He sat up on his hands and looked over at her. "What? Nah, I don't care", he said. Then he continued to watch her off take her top off. As she also leaned back on her hands, her abs were now showing. He looked down at her tiny cloth of a bikini bottom, and swore he could make out her pussy lips again...

"You're right, who cares. Vacation anyway", Danielle reached behind her back and unclipped her bra with one hand and pulled it off before throwing it up onto the sand. They were lying just barely in the water.

"You girls are crazy", Nicole said, crawling over to join them, but keeping her top on.

"Feel free to join us!", Alexis said to her.

"I'm okay, ha, but thanks", Nicole responded.

"What about you, big guy?", Alexis said towards Jake.

"What about me?", he laughed at her.

"Feel free to join us. I'm sure that big thing could use some fresh air!", she said as confidently as she could, peering at him over her sunglasses.

"Oh I don't think that would be very appropriate", he replied cooly.

"As appropriate as us with our tits out in the sun next to you?", Alexis said.

Jake looked at her, looked at Nicole, looked at Danielle. Danielle smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Jake responded "I will if she does", as he nodded towards Nicole.

"Oh now I'm in this huh?", Nicole acted shocked.

"It's only fair. I'd hate to make you feel out of place", he smirked.

"Nicole. Top off. Let's go", Alexis said. "Or would you rather her take the bottoms off because of her massive, white girl ass???".

"She can take off whatever she wants to take off!", Jake laughed back. They sat in a row, all on their back, Nicole and Danielle int he middle with their hands behind their head, Jake and Alexis sitting up on their hands negotiating on either side of the girls. Alexis looked down at Nicole.

Nicole began to get up. "Fine", she giggled. "There is sand all through this thing anyway, I don't even care." Then she peeled her bottoms off, right next to Jake's face. She tossed them up onto the shore, then turned and lied face down, towards the water. Giving Jake a clear view of her massive ass and a glimpse of her pussy lips. He tried not to stare.

"Ok big buy, join the club", Alexis said smiling.

"See what you did babe", Danielle said, still lying flat on her back.

"Ug", he groaned as he stood up. He peeled his shorts off and tossed them up on the sand. Alexis watched his long cock unwind and hang between his legs before he sat back in the sand. He returned to his position, facing the water, leaning back on his hands half-upright. looking out into the water and Nicole's ass. His legs were spread some now, to allow room for his bare cock now. So long, it lay in the sand in front of him.

"Danielle, your boyfriend's cock is fucking huge dude", Alexis says flat-out, still staring towards Jake. The three girls burst into giggles uncontrollably. Nicole buried her head downwards trying to stifle how funny the comment was. As though they were all trying not to say anything and Alexis just burst the bubble. "I'm fucking serious though! Like what in the actual fuck dude!", she said as she took another drink of her White Claw.

"Jesus christ....", Jake said trying to be cool. They continued to giggle, and he saw Nicole turn and look over her shoulder, directly at his cock on the sand behind her and laugh more.

"Does it get a lot bigger when he's hard?", Alexis continued and they all laughed again. "No! I'm serious! Like that thing soft right now is bigger than any guy I've ever seen- ever even heard of!!", she exclaimed. They continued giggling, causing Nicole's ass to jiggle with every line out of Alexis' mouth.

"You are ridiculous, but yes. Jacob is a grower... and a shower, I guess", Danielle replied without getting up from her laying flat. Jake was trying so hard not to stare to long at Nicole's massive bubble butt in front of him, as he would be embarrassed to get hard without any stimulation in front of these girls.

"He fucking grows from THAT???", Alexis yelled, pointing at Jake's thick member in the sand. "That's like, crazy....... does it get like, as big as this you think? or no?", she asked Danielle as she held up her White Claw. Nicole looked over her other shoulder now at the girls to see what Alexis was comparing it to.

"Oh yeah, bigger than that for sure", Danielle responded right away.

"AK-.... oh my fucking God girl" Alexis giggled out. Nicole giggled again, causing her ass to bounce. Jake saw his cock twitch and tried to think about baseball.

"Welp, I mean, I told you its a lot to manage haha", Danielle said in response.

"Well this is awkward," Jake said, looking up at the sky as if to try and not pay attention.

"I'm sorry, I'm just like, really intrigued that's all", Alexis said. Jake saw Nicole nod her head to herself as if in agreement.

"Whatta you think babe?", Danielle turned to Jake.

"What?"

"Should we get it hard and *cure* her of her curiosity or no?", she said cooly.

Jake let his head drop behind him, feigning annoyance. "Jesus fuckin christ, these girls..."

All three of them burst into another fit of giggles, causing him to pick his head up to see Nicole's ass bounce up and down again.

"C'mon, let's show them", Danielle said getting up, her tits following suit moments afterward. She walked across the sand, stepping between Nicole's legs, stopping to smack her ass lightly before plopping down on the other side of Jake in the sand. She reached down and tried to wrap her hand around the soft tube of flesh, "this big fuckin thing". She grabbed it by the base and began smacking his thigh with it.

*THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK*

"Wait! Wait! I wanna see!", Alexis said as she also hopped up and walked over. She came over behind Nicole, next to Jacob, picked up Nicole's feet and spread her legs a little wider so she could sit indian style between them. This little bit of spread gave Jake a wide open view now of her pink pussy lips beneath the biggest, softest, white ass he had ever seen. Alexis watched attentively. "Does that hurt when it like, smacks your leg like that?"

"No, ha. You can't hurt this fucker, trust me", he responded confidently watching his girlfriend's small hand try to control his huge dick. Then he pulled his sunglasses on and finally gave in and stared directly at Nicole's big ass. He felt his cock twitch and start coming to life quickly. He had been holding off on letting her ass have this effect on him, but now it was time. He felt himself getting harder by the second.

"Holy ... smokessss dude", Alexis said amazed, watching the biggest dick she'd ever seen in her life grow before her own eyes. This caused Nicole to turn around and watch over her shoulder. She remained prone, she knew Jake was enjoying the view, though it was never outright mentioned.

Danielle's fingers did not reach all the way around it, but she tried. Her hand squeezed at the meat, and pulled on it. Pulling it upwards, pulling it down towards Nicole's fat ass, pulling it towards Alexis' face that continued to inch closer.

"Shit....", Nicole muttered in awe, watching Danielle get his dick hard.

"Isn't this crazy??", Alexis said to Nicole, who immediately nodded in agreement without breaking eye contact of the massive meat. Danielle took his cock and laid it onto his abs, reaching well past his belly button. She grabbed his balls and shook them left and right.

"These are fucking huge too", she said, showing off her specimen to her friends. "You should see him cum, ha". She pressed into the underside of his cock, pushing it into his abs. She ran her hand from the head, all the way to his balls again, which felt like an eternity. Jake went back and forth between watching his cock be fondled, to Nicole's jutted out ass in front of him. He felt his cock almost completely hard, as it had trouble remaining flat on his abs. She would press the underside down, and it would pop back up, a little more each time. "I think he's there, let's see", Danielle explained, as if she was doing a demonstration.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her small hand reached down to the base of his cock, and hoisted it off of his belly and straight into the air.

"Yep", she said. He was rigidly hard, like a brick. She pulled it forward as far as it would let her, pointing it straight up to the sky. His cock was absolutely enormous, as the purple head engorged.

"Holy shit"

"Wow", both girls immediately reacted to the sight. Nicole's jaw was dropped, and Alexis was not less than a foot away from it, jaw wide. Danielle's little hand was no match as she attempted to try and stroke the length of his foot-long, thick cock. She readjusted herself to use both hands. One hand held the base of his cock hard and upright, while the other jerked the rest of his cock, which was a feat in itself.

"That is holy fucking insane", Alexis said. "Wait, wait!", she jumped up from the sand. She ran back over to where she was sitting and grabbed her White Claw tall can. She ran back and hurriedly sat on the sand next to Jake. "Can we see if it's even like, close?", she giggled.

"Yeah, hold it there", Danielle said to her. Alexis was thinking Danielle would hold it, and now was nervous to reach to close to colossal cock. Danielle again pushed his cock forward, engorging it again, allowing Alexis to compare. She reached the can out and held it next to the huge dick. Nicole burst out laughing and dropped her head to the sand. The can was not remotely close to the size of his cock. His huge dick was a few inches longer than the can, and surely thicker. Alexis burst out laughing.

"Oh my freaking God, like no wonder you were like 'no way, he's definitely bigger than that!', like holy shit, like he is!", she said in disbelief and laughter. "That's so crazy", she said as she watched Danielle continue to stroke the massive member with 2 hands.

"It is. We can stop now, like if you-"

"No no no, and give the poor guy blue balls?? Of course not, no go ahead, you're fine", Alexis immediately responded.

"Oh well, no blue balls isn't real. I told you, he like doesn't get off a lot of the time. Like, do you see this frickin' thing? It's really hard to get off, I wasn't expecting to here", she explained.

"That doesn't like bother you if you get hard and don't get off Jake??", Alexis asked.

"I mean, not really I guess or whatever", he responded, distracted.

"But you'd rather get off, then not, right?", she pressed.

"Of course.... yeah....", he said.

"Well then, by all means! Please do!", Alexis reacted.

"I told you, it's not that hard. This thing's really hard to get off!", Danielle said.

"What can we do? Do you need like another hand or tw- I'M TOTALLY JOKING! hahaha", she said putting her hand on Jake's thigh. Nicole laughed.

"I mean, there's probably room for another hand or two, honestly haha!", Danielle said, now holding her hand at the base, leaving room for at least 2 more hands on his massive, pulsing cock.

"Omg, like do i... I can't no", Alexis said with inner turmoil.

"Are you gonna help or not, C'mon!", Danielle pushed her. Alexis reached out and grabbed the middle of his cock above Danielle's hand. The large purple head of his cock still free, as well as several inches of shaft.

"Craaaaaap this thing is frickin' so thick wow!", Alexis responded, staring at her own hand on the biggest dick she'd ever seen. "Nicole, get up here and give us a third hand!"

Nicole jumped off of the sand and sat between Jake's legs, facing him. She was on her knees, her ass so big he could still see it around her hips. She reached out with her tiny hand and grabbed the top of his cock. All three girls now grasping it, not giggling, just in awe. He saw her fingers didn't remotely come close around his shaft and cockhead...

"Fuck...", is all Nicole could muster....

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Wait, wait- here", Danielle said as she squeezed her hand lower on his shaft, meeting the true base of the tower of cock. Alexis followed suite, inching her hand down lower on the thick cock. Nicole slid her hand down more as well, her fingers now fully off of the engorged purple cockhead and just the shaft. The head of Jake's cock now free and swelling, Nicole's tiny fingers underneath the cusp of the crown, with still an inch or two of shaft free between her hand and Alexis'.

"I'm going to be perfectly honest, this is like, 2 or 3 of Mike's dick", Alexis said. She giggled and muttered "Sorry babe", as if he could hear her. "Doesn't this like make you jealous, D? That we're like grabbing your boyfriend's dick? We can totally stop,", she said, unable to break eye contact from her tan hand wrapped around the Jake's horse dick.

"No, no I'm really not the jealous type with him!", she responded. "It's so weird. It's different with him. Like, as far as I see it-", she stopped to glance at Jake as if to confirm her feelings. "We have like a deep bond, that is kind of bigger than like just sex. And honestly, I feel like I can't even satisfy him really. So-"

"Stop baby, of course you do!", Jake interrupted, reaching forward and trying to palm one of her massive melons hanging in the sun.

"No babe, I don't mean it like that. Just like, I can't even get him off a lot of the time, honestly. And this thing?", she said, reaching forward with her other hand to the large, hard purple head and trying to pinch it and poke it. Her tiny fingers looked comical to it, being so swollen. She stopped and brought her hand to her side, "this gets me off like every time, like immediately. Like, I don't know how you guys are but, I can orgasm from this in like no time flat, for real. I don't know what it is... It's just so... big, and...", they could tell she gave the base of his cock an extra hard squeeze as they felt it balloon slightly under their fingers.

"I've never been with ANYTHING even REMOTELY like this", Alexis said, peering around from Nicole's angle to get a better look at it.

"I take it Mike isn't like... large and in charge?", Danielle said casually.

"No, like I thought he was a good size honestly. Like frickin' really thought he was like perfect, but now like," Alexis responded and erupted in giggles.

Jake leaned his head back and moaned. That's when they realized the entire time they were talking, Nicole's tiny hand had been slowly trying to stroke the remaining top of his cock. Her small fingers rubbing back and forth over the large cockhead's ridge. Her tiny hand looked ridiculous trying to rub over the shiny, taught cock.

Both girls looked at Nicole, who's mouth was hanging open. Her bright red hair, pulled back in a messy ponytail. Her small pink lips were shining, as if leaning forward with her head would've caused drool to leak out of her mouth. "Look at you, Nic. I take it Dave doesn't necessarily have the same equipment?....", Danielle said smirking at her. She looked at Alexis and both girls smiled, seeing their shy friend enamored.

"No, he doesn't", she said distracted. "You saw him up there. Definitely not this...", she continued to play with fist-sized cockhead in her hand.

"Well it was cold. Is he not a grower then?", Danielle said, as if teasing her.

"He really isn't...", Nicole said. She snapped out of her daze and removed her hand from his cock, putting both her hands in the sand in front of her, leaning forward on all fours. "I love him, but he is definitely not well equipped."

"Aw, that's okay though right?", Alexis said, now beginning to run her hand up and down the shaft now that Nicole's hand left it. "I mean, he's not like, tiny-tiny, is he?".

"Weeeeeelll...", Nicole said bashfully and the three girls chuckled. She continued, "well, I will say, that it is too small to give a handjob and a blowjob at the same time". Her cheeks were red with her admission.

"Wait what??", Alexis laughed. She was leaning on her hand that was gripping the tower of cock now, and everytime she swayed with laughter, the massive dick would swing left and right. Danielle's hand remained at the base, gripping it. "That is such a weird thing to say, I feel like!", she giggled. "So like, if you grab it with your hand, it's not big enough to like poke out enough to suck on it? Is that what you mean???".

Nicole shook her head in response, then let it fall forward as if to hide her embarrassment. "Oh my God girl I'm so sorry!", Danielle reacted to her, all three girls chuckling now. "How does he manage with all that ass though, girl??", she asked, reaching back and grabbing a handful of Nicole's fat butt, and shaking it.

"Wait, what do you mean??", Alexis said.

"He doesn't handle it well, I will say that", Nicole said chuckling as she picked her head back up finally, face to face with the biggest cock she's ever seen.

"Like, with a butt so fucking big, it like falls out kind of easily doesn't it?", Danielle asked Nicole, as if explaining to Alexis.

"Ooooooh... I see.", Alexis said. "Yeah, sorry, never had that problem!", she laughed leaning forward to pick her ass off the sand and shake it left and right before returning to her seat. Jake's cock wildly flung back and forth as she refused to let it go yet.

"Yes, must be nice", Nicole said feigning sadness. "I mean, it's kind of like, always been a thing sort of. I did date a guy who was like 8 inches I think, and it didn't come out as much and it felt... SO GOOD.. to ride and like be bent over without having to stop constantly", she said. "But with David, it's honestly like impossible. We don't even try to do it that way anymore. I basically just have to lie on my back and let him keep it in me, with him on top."

"What about have you tried like-", Danielle began, as she finally removed her hand from the base of her boyfriend's cock, leaving Alexis in charge of it. She turned around and laid flat on her belly, sticking her butt up off the sand a little. Her boobs smashed into the sand, spread out on either side of her chest to find room to breathe. "Like this? Like what do you call this babe? Prone bone??".

The girls erupted in laughter. "No, no, omg, so we tried that once... and ugh...", she began. "He like couldnt even like, get into my pussy like that. My butts just too fucking massive, I hate it".

"Omg hahaha! WOW", Alexis responded, laughing. Danielle got back up and sat next to Jake again. She leaned forward to grip his cock that was slowly becoming less rigid. Her massive breasts rest on her lap as she did.

"Like, I will say, we honestly have the exact opposite problem," Danielle began to explain. Nicole's head turned, confused. "Well, like, this may come as a surprise-", she added heavy saracsm, "-but I can't fucking take this whole thing. So like his whole cock, like doesn't get pleasure when we have sex", she explained. "I get to like.... here", she pointed to a spot on the thick shaft about half way down.

"Omg, right. Well that's interesting. I, like, never thought of that being a problem!", Alexis said enlightened. "I honestly - NOT that I would ever try - would probably not even be able to get that far!!", she said, erupting into nervous laughter.

"Yeah, yeah. Well, I just feel bad because that's what he likes. Like, thats what gets you off babe, right? Like, really treating the whole fuckin thing", she said looking to Jake.

"I mean, yeah, that usually really does the trick", he responded.

"So like what usually does it then? Like a blowjob or?", Alexis asked, her head cocked quizzically, staring at her small tan hand stroking the softening tube of meat, up and down.

"SOMETIMES. Like, I'll like suck on the end, and use both hands on the rest of it", Danielle explained. "Or like, a titjob PLUS sucking or stroking..... I'm telling you! This thing is a lot of work!!!", she said giggling, her boobs bouncing up and down on her lap.

"A titjob???", Alexis asked again, confused. "What the F is a titjob?? Am I missing something??".

"Omg, seriously?", Nicole butted in now. "It's when a girl squeezes her tits together, and a guy shoves his dick between them, and-or fucks them. It's nothing you or I have ever had the pleasure of trying!", she said giggling.

"Omg that is a thing??? I wish I could do that!!!", Alexis said, taking one of her hands to her small breasts and trying to bounce them.

"Yes. Fortunately, it is. These things can often do what this girl-", she pats her bikini bottom over her pussy, "-can't do".

"That is so hot, like I can't even imagine. Like how do you do it?? Like sitting or standing or like, I don't even know how that would work", Alexis said.

Danielle turned, smiling to Jake, "Should we show them babe?". She seemed excited, as if she was showing off her Christmas presents that were better than all her friends.

"Ha, sure, whatever you want, love", he said nonchalantly.

"Wait, lemme just-", Alexis said, readjusting herself to bring her other hand to his cock. She clearly was not ready to be done playing with the massive snake. "I've been wanting to try-...". Danielle let go, and Alexis took the big dick by the base. It had softened a good bit by now, but was still absolutely huge. She placed her other hand under neath the cock, a few inches away, towards Nicole's face, whoo was still on all fours and leaning towards the big dick.

She swung the large flesh stick down towards her hand and slapped her hand. *THWACK*, her hand gave way slightly with the large piece of meat hitting it. She giggled, "I just wanted to like try that. And holy crap, it's so fricking heavy!". She did it again. *THWACK*. "Does that hurt?", she said to Jake.

"No, like I have to literally grab it as hard as I can to get him off," Danielle answered for her boyfriend. "He's right when you say you really can't hurt that big thing".

*THWACK*.... *THWACK*.... *THWACK*

As Alexis slapped her own hand with the big cock like a threatening nightstick, the last slap caused the now-drooling cock to leak pre-cum and shot it directly at Nicole's face merely inches away from the Alexis' hand. She was absolutely enamored at watching it slap her friend's hand right in front of her face. The shiny streak of pre-cum landed on her face, across her lips. She didn't budge, as the girls began giggling. She simply licked her lips and tried to snap back to reality.

The event caused Alexis to finally drop Jake's cock, it bounced off of his thigh before landing back in the sand. Nicole sat back onto her giant ass, causing it flatten slightly, giving Jake a nice view between her legs. He was reminded she was bottomless, and immediately noticed her tiny pink pussy dripping into the sand below her.

"Ok! C'mon babe, get up", Danielle said, grabbing his hand and trying to pull the large man up. She laid down on her back, her huge boobs falling to either side of her chest, and awaited Jake to straddle her belly.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As he did, Alexis and Nicole rearranged and sat on either side of Danielle, both on all fours, leaning forward towards their heavy breasted friend. Jake's now half-soft cock lay on her belly, extending towards her breasts.

"Wait, we have to get him hard again first", Danielle said. Immediately, the two girls responded as if it was their job. They each sent a hand to attempt to wrap around the monster cock. "Ooooh, okay girls!", Danielle smiled. "I could get used to this!", she said, putting her hands behind her head, relaxing. "Here, this always helps", and she instead brought her hands to her breasts and pushed them together. It seemed incredibly difficult for her small hands to get both breasts stacked up on her chest, but she finally did it.

"God, your boobs are so fucking big", Alexis said, watching her struggle. "And this thing... you two are ridiculous", she said, laughing under breath.

"Seriously, though", Nicole said honestly.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Danielle pushed her two huge orbs together and they smacked together, the final time, she left them pressed together. "Wow that really is working", Nicole said as she again focused on the massive cock head that was beginning to engorge again. Alexis focused on the base of the shaft, slowly pulling at it towards Nicole's tiny hand.

"Wait, lemme see it", Alexis said, and Nicole let go. Alexis once more took the cock by the base and began smacking it on Danielle's fit stomach. Jake leaned forward, placing the cock over the mountain of breast meat Danielle had formed.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Alexis and Nicole watched as an earthquake took across the huge breasts, as the shook with each beating they took from the cock club. Alexis let go, and Jake's dick remained airborne, hard as a rock, pointed slightly upwards. "I think he might be ready", Alexis said. "Do you need, like, lube for this?".

"His precum is usually enough. He usually has a lot, probably thanks to his huge frickin balls", Danielle said. Jake leaned back and placed his cock head at the bottom of her breast cleavage that had formed. He slowly inched it in. Each time he came out, wetness could be seen at the canyon he was pressing into. Each time, he pressed a little further.

"Let's speed this up anyway", Alexis said, and she reached forward and spit on his cock shaft, as his head was beggining to be buried in boob. Nicole followed suite, and she leaned forward, barely using any force to spit, but more instead almost *drool* out a massive gob of saliva on the cock.

"Nice, here-", Danielle let go of one of her breasts and reached down to rub the spit onto his cock. "Ugh, shit... this can be difficult", she said trying to juggle too much. Alexis instinctively reached down with both hands and pushed her huge tit back onto her chest and into the other.

"I got you girl", she said. "God, fuck, wow these are so big Danielle!".

"They really are", Nicole repeated. Jake's cock, now completely wet, slid all the way through her breasts and out the other side. He pushed further, forcing his cock head to hit Danielle's chin... then go past her chin... rub along her lips... and all the way up her face. She leaned back to free and watched as it pushed back and forth above her face.

"Let me help", Nicole said, pushing Danielle's other hand away from her boob, causing it to crash at her side and ruining the cleavage fucking. It took both of her small hands to wrestle the boob back onto Danielle's chest, as she pressed it back into the other one.

"Oh, perfect", Danielle said, bringing both hands up near her face. Jake leaned forward more, jutting the base of his dick to her breasts. Danielle wrapped both hands around the remaining cock over her face. Now his entire cock was being pleasured, and he slowly pumped it back and forth.

"Wooooow, this is so fucking hot", Alexis said as she held Danielle's left breast, looking at Nicole briefly before returning her eyes back to the fucking. Jake rocked back and forth, pumping his dick into huge tits and into Danielle's two-hand grasp. He fucked her tits and her hands at the same time, and began to moan.

"Should we make him cum or is that too much, girls?", Danielle said. Both girls were speechless, simply staring at the foot of cock that was sliding back and forth between them on their best friend.

Alexis finally spoke, after several strokes, "I mean, he'd probably appreciate it", she shrugged. Nicole smiled and nodded. With that, Jake began to pick up the pace. Neither Nicole, or Alexis, were used to seeing a man with such a huge cock take such big strokes, into anything. They were both beyond turned on and felt electrified. Jake fucked her tits and hands harder, making Nicole and Alexis concentrate and push on Danielle's breasts harder to control the massive cock.

Then, Jake pulled their hands off of her boobs. "Oh shit, here he comes", Danielle announced, and tilted her head to the side to try and avoid the cumshot. Jake then grabbed a wrist of both Nicole and Alexis and put them on his cock. Alexis at the base, Nicole right above, both of Danielle's hands stacked above that, with almost a hint of cock head peeking out still. The girls felt how incredibly rigid, stiff, hard the cock was, and wet, as he held onto both of their wrists like handlebars and fucked all 4 hands. They felt the massive vein underneath the thickest cock they'd ever seen, prepare to erupt.

"As hard ... as you can.... UGH!", he said as he neared cumming. All 3 girls squeezed his cock as hard as they can as he furiously pumped it into their hands. He finally pulled back and stopped, before jutting forward and pulling on their hands at the same time, "UGGGH!". Nicole and Alexis watched as a thick rope of cum shot out of massive cannon, at least 12 feet into the sand.

Jake pulled back, and jutted forward again with the same "UGH!", and another thick rope ejected. He did it again "UGH!", and again, "UGH!!!!", and again. Nicole counted 8 huge jets of cum, as he finally slowed his thrusts. The cock continued to squirt each time, even without his large powerful grunts, to which Danielle could no longer avoid, as her face became covered in the sweet, sticky cum.

Alexis and Nicole looked at each other, as the massive cock finally stopped erupting. Both of their jaws were wide open. Fully shocked at the scene that just unfolded. Danielle was spitting cum off of her lips. "ugh, fuck, shit", she said giggling.

"Uhhhhhhh...... er.... sorry babe", Jake finally responded to her. Nicole and Alexis were still speechless. Jake was still holding both of their wrists, and he pulled his hips backward and pushed their hands off of his soaking, sticky, huge cock, as he slid it out of their grasp finally. "Fuck, I needed that", he said as he walked towards the water. Both girls staring at the naked man walking away.

"Uhm.... yeah.... I'd guess so", Alexis finally spoke, as she looked at the sand where Jake sprayed his seed onto. She had never seen so much cum in her life. Danielle was still trying to wipe it off of her face. Alexis looked at Nicole, who mouthed to her what the fuck..... "That was fuckin' hot!", Alexis said, as if finally breaking from the spell.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"How long did you guys stay down at the shore?", Dave asked as the girls helped unload the car.

"Not too long... I don't know... like... an hour?", Nicole replied.

"Not too long? Well, it felt long", Alexis said, teasing Nicole and her's secret. "It felt really long."

".....Okay", Dave responded.

"Like an hour", Nicole said trying to cut Alexis off.

Nicole struggled to keep her mind focused and not to think about the incredibly hot experience she had earlier that day lakeside. Alexis continued to tease her and make puns throughout the evening as they made dinner, which made Nicole nervous. Neither Mike or Dave were ever aware of Alexis' comments.

They had an uneventul dinner, and were once again around the fire. Alexis leaned forward on her camping chair towards the fire with her White Claw can in hand. "Let's do something.... Big, tomorrow. What do you guys think?".

Nicole's heart skipped a beat, just hearing Alexis reference something 'big'. "Big, like what?", her boyfriend, Mike, asked.

Alexis looked down at her White Claw can, and wrapped both her hands around it, gripping it. "I don't know, something really big. Something different". Danielle was giggling and making Nicole nervous.

"There's the hike we were talking about on the drive up here. It's pretty far though, a few miles", Dave responded, honestly trying to answer Alexis' request.

"That sounds fun!", Nicole responded, hoping to follow the subject away from whatever Alexis was hinting at.

"Yeah, babe? Would you want to?", Dave asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah, guys let's do that. Whatta you think?", she asked the group.

"I'm a solid maybe. I've been drinking all day, and that sounds like a lot of work," Danielle said as she leaned forward to mimic Alexis towards the fire. She too gripped her White Claw with both hands, though it seemed entirely subconscious to Nicole, albeit affecting her train of thought.

"That would be fun, let's plan on that", Mike said. Alexis nodded, though Nicole didn't feel like she was really invested. "And if that's the case, I think I might hit the hay now. I'm pooped after swimming."

"For real. That was really hard earlier," Alexis said, denting her can as she squeezed it too hard.

"You alright there?", Mike asked.

"Ha, yeah. Let's go to bed, come on", and she got up followed Mike to their tent.

"Whatta you think babe? You ready to call it too?", Dave leaned towards Nicole, giving her a kiss.

"Yeah, might as well", she said as she stood up and stretched. She was wearing volleyball spandex shorts, and made sure to turn and face her ass towards the fire... towards Jacob and Danielle. She arched her back, causing her massive, cushiony ass really look bolted on to the top of her small legs. Danielle felt Jake's cock twitch in her hand. She often had her hand in his pants anytime they were lounging on one another. It was a habit she had obtained since dating him.

"Mmmhm", she whispered to him, as if to catch him for staring. He looked her in the eyes and flexed his dick in her hand as if to respond to her accusation. "We should go too,", she said without breaking eye contact with him.

And the 3 couples all retired to their tents.

In Nicole's tent, she immediately pounced David, as quietly as she could. She kissed him with incredible passion, making it very obvious she had been turned on. He returned the kiss and began pulling his shorts off, as she slid hers over massive ass.

He spun her onto her back and mounted her, missionary. They kept kissing deeper. Nicole couldn't get the image of Jake's massive cock out of her head... of Danielle's huge breasts being fucked.. of her tiny hand unable to wrap around the thickness of it...

Then she reached down and grabbed Dave's penis. It was rock hard, and disappeared in her hand. After feeling Jake's cock all afternoon, Dave's felt like a baby carrot. He really does have a tiny dick, she thought, finally accepting something she'd avoided for 2 years. A little penis, she heard herself think. She tried to jerk it, but it almost to small to really jerk after seeing what she saw today.

Dave's small dick dive-bombed into her soaking we pussy. Nicole had to force herself to moan in pleasure, which she kept as quietly as possible. She really had been thinking about what it would feel like to try and fit Jake's massive dick inside of her so much... that this felt... pointless.

Dave quickly thrust his small penis in and out of her, such small movements compared to what Jake did to their hands earlier, it was almost like a vibrator more than a thrusting. It took about 2 minutes before he pulled out of her, and came on her belly. As usual, two small spits of cum ejected, all of which he did silently.

He reached over and grabbed one of the socks he had just taken off, and wiped the small drops of cum off of Nicole's stomach, and kissed her. She felt annoyed, and the most unsatisfied she had ever felt. "Thanks baby, I really needed that", he said to her as he rolled back into his sleeping bag.

"Of course, you did my love", she responded, as lovingly as she could muster. Dave fell asleep in minutes flat, as Nicole heard him snore quietly. Her mind was racing. She focused in on every breath of Dave's before she heard the first one...

*CLAP*

"God, you're insatiable. You can't get enough of these!", Danielle whispered, but not low enough. Nicole could hear it all now that she was tuned in.

*SMACK SMACK*

She imagined Jake's massive dick bouncing off of her huge tits again. Her heart raced. On the other side of Danielle's tent, was Alexis' tent, which was too far for Nicole to hear their conversation.

"No, that's probably her huge boobs, babe", Alexis explained to Mike.

"Those things are monstrous, babe", Mike responded. "And did you see Jake's dick? Dude's a freak!", he whispered.

"When he got on the ledge and took his shorts off? Yeah, it looked pretty big", Alexis whispered back, the two of them entertained by the noises coming from Danielle's tent. They sat in silence and just listened to the *CLAP*'s and *SMACK*'s. Unbeknownst to Mike, Alexis was fully aware of what was causing those noises.

"Do you wanna try and sneak a peek or is that mean?", Mike whispered playfully to Alexis. "Is that rude?", he defended seeing Alexis' jaw drop in surprise to his question. "I mean c'mon! They're the ones making all the racket!".

Alexis knew that Danielle and Jake would not care at all if anyone saw them fooling around, or *trying* to have sex. She pretended to hesitate "....ok! But we have to be very quiet!...", she whispered. The two of them unzipped their tent as slowly as possible. Alexis was in a bralette and a thong, Mike shirtless and in boxer briefs. They quietly tiptoe'ed closer to the neighboring tent, avoiding any snapping sticks or twigs. They went around the backside of the tent, where they would at least be able to see silhouettes of the two, with the still-lit campfire at the front of the tent. The tent window was open just a crack, and both Mike and Alexis knelt down to peer inside.

*CLAP CLAP*, "Think you'll ever get sick of these?", Danielle whispered. They could every single word between the two of them now that they were this close. This also meant that Alexis and Mike couldn't speak a word or they would be caught. Their eyes adjusted, and they saw Danielle straddling Jake who was laying flat on his back. She was facing the back of the tent, facing them at the window, but unable to see anything out of the tent window, luckily.

They saw her massive tits hanging on her thin body, her hands massaging them and slapping them together. They were both completely naked, and Alexis immediately looked for Jake's cock, but couldn't be found. She knew it couldn't be inside Danielle, since she said she couldn't take it all. Her pussy rested on Jake's pubic area.

Mike, in shock of seeing Danielle's tits again in action turned to Alexis to show his disbelief. Alexis cupped her hands in front of her own tits, imitating the massive size of Danielle's and mouthed "I know!!". They looked back and watched Jake reach around Danielle's leg and grab something.

*THWACK THWACK* "Does it look like I'm ever gonna get sick of them?", he whispered seductively back to her.

"Woooow that got hard really fast, babe", she said. She let her tits fall to her belly button, heavily. She put her hands on his chest, causing her tits to smash together and she slid her ass backwards, presumably towards his huge cock. She pushed into his chest more, and lifted her butt off Jake. Up, up, into the air. Mike and Alexis could now make out the tower of cock that she was leaning into, until finally she lifted up enough to let the cock through smack onto Jake's abs in front of her.

*THUD*

"God this fucking thing babe", she said as she released his chest and wrapped both of her hands around it. Mike and Alexis stopped and turned to each other, both with a look of disbelief. Alexis' was mildly fake, as she knew what to expect, albeit still shocking to see it again. Mike looked absolutely shocked. He excitedly held both hands up to Alexis as if to show it's length was over a foot long. She mouthed Crazy!!! back to him.

"What about this thing?", he said back as his hands now began to massage her massive chest. First mashing into her breasts like kneading dough.

"Look at it!", she whispered back to Jake. "You know it takes four hands to really handle it", she said as she stacked her two hands on it, leaving plenty of room for more. His hands now cupped underneath her breasts and swayed them left and right.

"Well, these need several hands too, to be fair", he said back. His voice was so deep, it was hard for him to whisper. He grabbed each of her nipples and started to lift her heavy breasts off of her chest.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm", she said uncontrollably as he did. She jerked the huge pipe as her fell back. He let them drop back onto her chest and belly. *CLAP CLAP*, "SHHhhhhh", she said to him, giggling. "Look at this", she said and she pushed his rock hard cock against her belly. She slid ass and pussy forward so she was pressed up against the tower of cock. "How could this ever fucking fit in me?".

Mike and Alexis looked on and saw the cock ascend MUCH further than her belly button. Jake dropped her tits, and they fell to either side of the swollen cock. She shimmied her chest back and forth and caused her tits to slide back and forth over the cockhead and giggled.

Mike again looked to Alexis and mouthed WHAT THE FUCK!!, in complete disbelief.

She mouthed back Right??? How???. Mike shrugged and they returned to watching.

"I can try baby, but I know I'm not going to be able to finish you, and I don't know how much I can go", Danielle said to him.

"That's fine baby, whatever you want", he said.

"Aren't you sweet?", she said back smirking at him. She came off of her knees and got to her feet, assuming a squatting position over his cock. Her hands on her knees to help balance herself. Jake reached down and pressed into the base of his monster cock and pushed the whole tower of meat upwards as the head of his cock met her clit. "Mmm", she whimpered. Her tits looked absolutely enormous as they hung in front of her like to large sacks of flesh.

He pressed further and the cock head slid back into her we pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto it, what felt like a few millimeters, but was probably several inches. More than half of his cock remained below her. She slid up and down on the inches she was able to take. "Mmmmm..... MMMMM...", she got louder with every trip up and down the pole of cock.

"Lemme bend you over baby", he said to her.

"Nu uh, no way babe", she said trying to catch her breath. Her breathing had gotten faster. "That was WAY too much .... last time... this way... I can... really control... how much ... of this... mMMMMM.... massive... fucking dick is in me.... oh fuck..... MMmm!", she said over several of her own squats onto his cock. Mike and Alexis watched as she gave up on her squatting position and fell forward onto Jake. It seemed as though he remained in her a few inches still. She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued moaning into the pillow beneath his head. This lasted for several seconds, as Jake lay there motionless.

She finally caught her breath and sat back, coming back to her knees, and once again leaving his cock lying on his abs. Mike and Alexis saw the glistening of her juices on his cock in the light. There was a stark difference between dry and wet cock, showing she had barely gone halfway onto his huge dick. She lifted it back up and began to stroke it with two hands, as it remained rigidly firm.

"Ugh babe, that was so good... but I don't know if I have it in me to get this thing off again today babe, I'm sorry", she said slowly slid her hands up and down it, rubbing her own juices into the flesh of his cock.

"It's ok babe, I understand", Jake said back.

Alexis stopped and looked down at Mike's crotch, and he was clearly hard as a rock, pressing out of his boxer briefs. He saw her look and tilted his head at her, as if to say hey buuuut, and he reached down into her thong panties and felt her soaking wet pussy. She pulled his hand out and sucked her own juices off of his finger. The two then scurried back to their own tent and began ripping each other's clothes off.

She mounted him, just as they watched Danielle mount Jake, except Alexis remained on her knees and immediately took all of Mike's 7 inch dick. It filled her, as it always had, and she immediately came. Mike grabbed her and pulled her down to him, wrapping his arms around her and began thrusting himself upwards into her small, wet, hole. His hands reached down and grabbed her perfect, tiny ass cheeks and held them still as he continued to pound her. Her orgasm lasted for several, several seconds, as she also stifled her moans into her pillow, just as Danielle had done.

"...UNG....MM!...", Mike let out, as he was about to explode. He slid it out of her and let it rest between her ass cheeks as he kept pumping his dick between them. He let out 3 solid ropes of cum all over her ass, as she felt some hit her back as he held her there. They collapsed onto the sleeping bag, panting.

That's when they head people clapping, and they were immediately embarrassed. It was Danielle and Jake, who heard Mike pound Alexis' small ass for nearly 3 minutes straight. "Bravo guys!", Danielle could be heard. Alexis rolled off of Mike and lay there embarrassed.

"Uhm... Sorryyyyyy", she said out into the night air.

"Don't be! Good job Mike!", Danielle could be saying giggling.

"Yeah", is all he said back, still short of breath. They lay there for a few minutes, before they heard Danielle whispering again.

"I'm sorry babe. Maybe tomorrow or something. Really, I'm sorry", she said.

"Seriously, don't worry about it!", Jake responded.

Mike looked at Alexis and whispered "Poor guy and his horse dick, right?".

"Yeah", she whispered back. "I feel sorry for him!!", she showed empathy.

"For real tho", he said back. And the two drifted off to sleep...

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the morning, Nicole awoke very... frustrated. Her boyfriend, Dave, as well as the others were all very pleased with their night's sleep it seemed. After breakfast, it was time to start planning the hike that Dave wanted to do.

"Well, whatta you guys think? Did you get enough rest to head up the mountain today?", he asked looking at Danielle and Jake.

"Honestly, I think we are just gonna stay back and hang around the lake again today. I'm sorry, I just really don't think it's in the cards for me. You guys go though!", Danielle responded, Jake nodding. He still didn't really click with these two guys yet.

"Aw bummer, really?", Dave said. "Well you guys still down?", he said looking to Alexis and Mike.

"Hell yeah. I'm ready to get outta camp and see more of this place!", Mike responded.

"Babe, would you mind if I stayed back here and hungout at the lake with them?", Alexis asked, giving her boyfriend Mike puppy eyes. "It's so nice out and I'm just gonna slow you guys down".

"Of course baby, don't even worry about it. You relax", he said, and gave his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. They looked into each other's eyes, reminiscing the great sex they had last night.

"Okay then, it's the three of us then", Dave said, also kissing Nicole on the cheek. He looked into her eyes as well, remembering the good sex he felt they had. She returned the look, but was now dreading going up the mountain with just the two of them. She wondered if the girls were gonna have more fun with Danielle's monster cock boyfriend.

"It'll be fun", she said, trying to sound interested. She felt like Dave wasn't having as much fun as anyone else, per usual, and she still harbored some guilt from the day before with what she did with Jake and the girls.

"Let's clean up and start moving!", Dave said excited.

While the group began cleaning up their breakfast dishes, Nicole managed to get Alexis alone briefly. "So you get to stay with back with Danielle and her horse, and I have to sit through nerdville up the mountain?", she asked, giggling and poking her friend Alexis.

"You should just stay with us! The weather is so nice, I really wanna get back in the water", she said.

"Do you think it's gonna get .......... risque, again?", she asked Alexis, as though she was telling her to behave.

"Omg no, that was literally a one time thing...", she looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was around. "That was, legit, crazy though, wasn't it??", she asked Nicole for the first time since it happened.

She also looked over her shoulder before answering. "YES. The two of them are seriously, wild. I'm jealous haha", she said.

"Oh whatever! They're in a new relationship, it'll fade. Let her enjoy it!", Alexis reassured Nicole.

"Yeah yeah yeah...", she replied, and the group split into different outfits. Mike and Dave, were in cargo shorts and hiking boots, with a sun hat and backpack. Alexis was in yet another tiny bikini that was mostly just string over her super thin, athletic body. Danielle came out of her tent in a black sports bra and a black thong. Both guys made sure to gander at her breasts on display, there was nothing they could do to avoid it.

Despite the sports trying to be restrictive, it did nothing for her massive boobs. As she bent down to pick up her sandals, one of her boobs almost fell out. Mike was ogling uncontrollably. Alexis noticed, but just chuckled to herself. Jake came out in a tank top and shorter than average yellow trunks.

"These shorts are really in style this short huh??", he joked asking Danielle.

"YES! They look great! Love me some thigh", she said as she slapped his tan thigh.

"Hm. Good thing there is netting in here...", he mumbled to her. The three of them headed towards the shore, while the other three headed up the trailhead. Almost immediately Mike began probing Dave for his thoughts on Elden Ring bosses. Nicole treaded behind them, frustration continuing to boil under the surface...

--

"Omg the water is even warmer today than it was yesterday!", Alexis belted out to Danielle and Jake as they were still setting their things down on the shore. She had bolted right into the water as soon as she got close. Standing on shore, Jake continued to manipulate his rolled up cock in the netting of his trunks. "Come on guys! Get in!", Alexis yelled, already in deeper water. "Let's go back to that ledge, cliff thing!"

She watched Danielle trot into the water, her tits bouncing the entire way. The sports bra was really just a covering over her massive boobs. Jake waded in behind her, tossing the lunch box full of beers and white claws over his shoulder. As he hit deeper water, he held the cooler over his head and treated out to the ledge. The girls were able to swim there much quicker than he.

They cheered him on, as his strong arms continued to hoist the cooler over his head above water out to them. As he got there, he finally heaved it onto the ledge, "UGH!.... whew!", and sank under water to relief. The girls laughed. He came out of the water and crawled up onto the landing to retrieve his celebratory beer for making the trek out there. As he climbed out of the water, the girls noticed his shorts were sticking to him and it looked like he had shoved a coconut into his crotch.

"Grab me one!", Alexis yelled.

"Me too!", Danielle joined. "Babe what is happening with your shorts!", and both girls burst into giggles.

Jake stopped and turned around to show them a better view. "It's this damn netting! I have to like roll it up into the netting so I don't dangle out!", he said jokingly frustrated.

"Omg, you do not, just don't put it in the netting!", Danielle scoffed. "Just put it down one of the legs or something".

He turned sarcastically with his hand on his hip, "Really babe".

"Just do it and give me a white claw", she replied.

"Ok fine", he reached both hands into his shorts, did something, and slid his hand down his shorts out the right leg of them. When he removed his leg, a few inches of his cock, as well as the cock head, were hanging out. "There! You happy now, love of my love?". He turned back to the cooler.

Danielle looked at Alexis and shrugged. "Whatever, I guess those shorts are a little small for him!", and they both giggled. He splashed two white claws into the water near them then sat on the rocky stairway heading that led from the water up to the landing. His calves and feet dangling in the water.

"Cheers guys! To NOT hiking a fucking mountain right now!", Alexis yelled and pushed her can towards theirs as she swam closer to Jake.

"For real though!", Danielle replied. "Like, good on them and all, but I did NOT want to go hiking today, sorry!"

"Omg, me neither. I woke up, opened my eyes, and just said 'nope!' hahaha!", she laughed.

"I don't know why Nicole went, honestly. I was surprised she didn't join us", Danielle continued.

"Well, I don't know, I feel like maybe she wanted to spend time with Dave. I wonder if she's feeling a little guilty for-", she winked and tilted her head towards Jake, "-ya know haha".

"Oh jeez, I hope not. She really shouldn't. It was whatever, shit happens!", Danielle said back. Alexis looked towards Jake and immediately looked straight at the large pink helmet and cock sticking out of his shorts, near her eye level. He was leaning back on his elbows, soaking in the sun. She wondered if she really believed that this time out here was going to remain 'not risque' as she told Nicole it would...

"Some thing catch your eye there, Lex?", Danielle said smiling. Alexis realized she was still staring at Jake's big cock head.

"What?? Me? Nooo...", she splashed at Danielle and turned away from it.

"Didn't you get nice and laid last night anyway Missy?", she asked Alexis.

"Sure sounded like it", Jake said without looking down at them before Alexis could respond.

"Oh my God whatever!!", Alexis said as she swam backwards and floated on her back. "Ya know, sure sounded like you guys were going at it too so-".

"Here we go", Jake said, again pretending not to pay attention.

"You heard us????", Danielle asked.

"I heard a lot of titty slapping and cock smacking, is what I heard", Alexis said laughing.

"Ugh! Whatever!", Danielle splashed her. Jake sat forward and looked at Alexis' tight body floating in the water. The pink bikini matched her blue one from yesterday, with small triangles just big enough to cover her tiny nipples. Looking at her thong, he could make out her pussy lips as the fabric stretched tight over her.

After a few moments of silence, Alexis asked "So did you guys fuck last night?". Even though she already knew, she was curious what they would say.

"We may have", Danielle replied, leaning now on the rocks, betwixt Jake's legs.

"Woooow twice in one day, huh big boy?", Alexis asked, sitting up and starting to swim closer to them.

"Oh girl, he could probably go more than that, not that I would ever know. I can't get him off usually", Danielle responded.

"Not even last night?", Alexis quizzed them.

"No, I seriously couldn't last night. And I'm sorry babe, she turned to try and see her boyfriend but she was too low, between his legs. She turned though, to see part of his cock that was hanging out, laying next to her head. She patted it with her hand and with her baby-voice, she said "I'm sorry little guy".

"Ha, little, there's a joke", Alexis snorted. "Have you ever gotten him off with just sex?", she asked.

"JUST sex? No, not just sex. I seriously can't take enough of it I don't think".

"What do you usually do to get him off? The boobjob thing?", Alexis asked, treading water.

"Yeah, honestly that or just jerking. It's just like a freaking arm workout to jerk it all the way to finishing", she said dramatically.

"What about, like, a blowjob?", Alexis asked. She was fully back in the gutter, and thinking more and more about the sex her friends had.

"For me, like, blowing it, is very similar to like sex, right babe?", she asked Jake above her. "Like, I can't get enough of it in my mouth, just like, down there", she pointed to her crotch.

"Ha, that's a good point, I'm sure that would be difficult" Alexis said, stealing glances at the hanging cock next to her friend's head.

"Can you get Mike off with blowjobs?", she asked Alexis trying not to be selfish with her own sex life.

"Yes. Every single time", Alexis said confidently.

"Woooooooow!", Danielle reacted.

"No I'm serious. I feel like that's what I'm good at, especially since I don't have like fucking huge tits or a huge ass like you girls", she defended herself.

"No that's great! That's awesome you can do that!", Danielle continued. "Can you like, deepthroat?", she continued.

"Yeah. I have like no gag reflex", she said, and Jake sat straight up, showing his interest in this new conversation.

"HaHa! Of coooourse, you fucking jump up when you hear that", she said and slapped Jake's thigh. She accidentally swatted part of his cock though, and she immediately began apologizing. "Omg I'm so sorry babe, is he ok?", she said, rubbing the head of his thick cock.

"Ha, he's fine. You know he can take a beating!", Jake replied.

"You know, those shorts are kinda pointless, Jake", Alexis replied, flirting with Jake as Danielle continued to rub his big dick.

He raised his eyebrows, "You know, that top is kind of pointless if you ask me!", he flirted back with her.

She raised her eyebrows more, "Oh cuz I have small titties huh?? Is that what you're saying??", and she set her white claw down and immediately whipped her top off and threw it on the ledge above. "Sorry I don't have massive fucking mommy milkers like your girlfriend, jeeeeez", she said back to him. Danielle laughed. "No offense babe, I love your fucking mommy milkers", and she reached out squeezed Danielle's left boob, bouncing it up and down in the water, causing waves.

"Welp, if they're pointless, babe, I think you gotta take them off", Danielle said, spinning around to face her boyfriends big dick. She started reaching for the bottom of his yellow shorts.

"Are we really getting naked again? No one told me it was gonna be this kind of trip!", he joked. He lifted his ass, and then his legs, letting Danielle slide his shorts off. He returned his legs to the steps and relaxed again lying back. His cock dangle between his legs, and Danielle slid back in between them, sitting on an ledge underwater. His cock dangling next to her head now.

"Ok.... Like that's not distracting...", Alexis said, trying to make eye contact with Danielle.

"What?", she said coyly. Her hand reached up and began tugging on the massive hanging dick.

"Oh nothing. Just maybe the biggest cock in the country being played with right in front of my face", she said sarcastically.

"Oh? You sound jealous?", Danielle said.

"Ha! Jealous of your huge mommy milkers!", Alexis said as she reached forward with both hands and squeezed Danielle's massive chest. Her fingers sinking deeply into the soft breast tissue.

"Yea, Yeah, well here, lemme help with that", and she took her sports bra off and tossed it up on ledge. "Better?", she asked her friend.

"Much", and Alexis slid over and sat on Danielle's lap, resting her head on the massive set of boobs cartoonishly.

"Haahaha, you are fuckin ridiculous, you know that", Danielle said to her friend, still steadily pulling on Jake's huge soft cock like a stress toy.

"Why do I feel like I'm missing something up here?", Jake said as he remained leaning back, not able to see what's happening in the water between his legs.

"It's girl stuff babe", Danielle joked and both girls giggled. "Just Alexis worshipping my boobs, as usual", she joked. Alexis scoffed playfully, lifting her head off of the huge boobs.

"I like girl stuff! I like worship!", Jake argued.

"Should we come up there??", Danielle asked.

"Yes, now", jake replied.

"OOOooooOOOhhh, sounds like we're in trouble mommy", Alexis joked to Danielle, both girls having too much fun with this.

Jake crawled backward, a few more steps up the rocky ledge, making room for both girls to sit on either side of him. "Up here, come", he said.

"So demanding....", Alexis said. And both girls crawled up on to the stairs. They sat a couple steps below him seated right on either side of his huge swinging cock. Danielle immediately began tugging on it more. Her huge boobs rested on Jake's right thigh.

"Are you trying to get him all hard n' bothered again?", she asked Danielle.

"Oh I don't know. I am constantly playing with this thing. Like all the time, ask him. I can't even help it, I won't even notice I'm doing it", she said as Jake nodded.

"I believe there was worship happening of some sort?....", he said at the two girls.

"Ah, yes. Alexis was appreciating how much larger my boobs were than hers", she said as she sat foward putting her massive tits on display. "I'm just kidding girl, I'm just kidding, yours are perfect". Alexis hung her head and pretended to pout, her tiny tits on display. Her pink nipples, hard as ever, pointing directly outwards. Danielle continued to tug on Jake's cock, which was now beginning to stiffen finally. "Aw do you need some mommy milky? Would that make you feel better?", she said to Alexis as she reached out with her other hand to stroke Alexis' face.

Alexis nodded, "Yes, mummy", she said back. Danielle took the hand that was stroking her face and wrapped it around the back of Alexis' neck and pulled her forward to her massive chest. She rubbed her face back and forth across her oversized breast, Alexis now leaning over Jake, and head tilted to face him. Her cheek laying on a boob bigger than her head. Danielle continued to tug at the monstrous cock.

Danielle said after a few seconds, "Ya know, we were totally just playing around with this mommy milky bit, but wow that really had an effect on you didn't it Jake?". Alexis had been watching Jake's cock continue to stiffen in Danielle's hand, and it was rapidly getting more firm as she lay there.

"It really does, actually", he said back.

"Yeah? Does your big fat dick like me on her big fat titties?", Alexis replied, rubbing her face back and forth in the breast. Danielle looked to Jake and raised her eyebrows, surprised the role-playing joking is going this far.

Alexis was incredibly turned on. She remembered back to last night, and watching the two of them have sex, and how powerful it felt. How much power his cock has to make her orgasm just by barely entering her. She wasn't going to try and get dirty with them today, but here she was. Pressing her face into Danielle's huge tits, tempting the biggest cock she's ever seen to get hard.

"It does like that, actually. Can you tell little Lexie?", he said. Never having called her that before, they are fully committed to the role play at this point.

"Maybe you should suck on them, then, hmm?", Danielle said, not removing her hand from the back of Alexis' neck and holding it to her breast. She pulled her head down towards her nipple, which Alexis found right away. She kissed it, then finally turned to face the huge breast and began sucking on it. "MMMMmmmmm, yes, fuck!", Danielle exclaimed. She noticed Jake was hard now, and her tugging was now full strokes on his monster cock. She swung it forward towards Alexis'. It hit her in the bare chest as she was still leaning over Jake's legs.

*THWACK*

"MMMmm", she said, nipple in her mouth. Danielle rubbed Jake's cock on Alexis' nipple, back and forth. "MMMMMmmmm, ungh!", she said around the big nipple in her mouth. She sucked harder, and filled her mouth full of tit. Danielle responded, letting her head fall backwards. She continued to smack Alexis' chest with the tower of cock.

*THWACK* *THWACK*

"Now what was this about not having a gag reflex, little girl?", Jake said, watching Danielle continue to beat the poor girl with his heavy bat of a cock. Alexis' looked up at him, without removing the breast from her mouth, and shook her head back and forth. "Why don't we put that to the test hmm?", he said.

Danielle's hand on the back of Alexis' neck, slid upwards to the back of her head and softly grabbed a handful of hair to control the girl's head. She pulled it from her tit - *POP* - followed by. *SMACK* as the tit fell back on to Jake's right thigh. She held her head in the air in front of Jake's cock. "Now why don't you sit down there?", she said. Alexis crawled from Jake's left side, to sit on the rocky steps between his legs.

Danielle still holding her hair in her hand, Jake's cock at the base with her other hand. She pulled Alexis' closer thick, engorged, purple cock head. "Do you think you can handle this?", she asked Alexis.

"I honestly don't know", she hesitated to giggle. "I don't know if I can even fit the head of it in my mouth...", she said staring at the pulsing cock in Danielle's hand. Jake looked down at her.

"I guess you're gonna find out huh?", she said, and she squeezed his cock harder, causing the head of his cock to swell further...

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the morning, Nicole awoke very... frustrated. Her boyfriend, Dave, as well as the others were all very pleased with their night's sleep it seemed. After breakfast, it was time to start planning the hike that Dave wanted to do.

"Well, whatta you guys think? Did you get enough rest to head up the mountain today?", he asked looking at Danielle and Jake.

"Honestly, I think we are just gonna stay back and hang around the lake again today. I'm sorry, I just really don't think it's in the cards for me. You guys go though!", Danielle responded, Jake nodding. He still didn't really click with these two guys yet.

"Aw bummer, really?", Dave said. "Well you guys still down?", he said looking to Alexis and Mike.

"Hell yeah. I'm ready to get outta camp and see more of this place!", Mike responded.

"Babe, would you mind if I stayed back here and hungout at the lake with them?", Alexis asked, giving her boyfriend Mike puppy eyes. "It's so nice out and I'm just gonna slow you guys down".

"Of course baby, don't even worry about it. You relax", he said, and gave his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. They looked into each other's eyes, reminiscing the great sex they had last night.

"Okay then, it's the three of us then", Dave said, also kissing Nicole on the cheek. He looked into her eyes as well, remembering the good sex he felt they had. She returned the look, but was now dreading going up the mountain with just the two of them. She wondered if the girls were gonna have more fun with Danielle's monster cock boyfriend.

"It'll be fun", she said, trying to sound interested. She felt like Dave wasn't having as much fun as anyone else, per usual, and she still harbored some guilt from the day before with what she did with Jake and the girls.

"Let's clean up and start moving!", Dave said excited.

While the group began cleaning up their breakfast dishes, Nicole managed to get Alexis alone briefly. "So you get to stay with back with Danielle and her horse, and I have to sit through nerdville up the mountain?", she asked, giggling and poking her friend Alexis.

"You should just stay with us! The weather is so nice, I really wanna get back in the water", she said.

"Do you think it's gonna get .......... risque, again?", she asked Alexis, as though she was telling her to behave.

"Omg no, that was literally a one time thing...", she looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was around. "That was, legit, crazy though, wasn't it??", she asked Nicole for the first time since it happened.

She also looked over her shoulder before answering. "YES. The two of them are seriously, wild. I'm jealous haha", she said.

"Oh whatever! They're in a new relationship, it'll fade. Let her enjoy it!", Alexis reassured Nicole.

"Yeah yeah yeah...", she replied, and the group split into different outfits. Mike and Dave, were in cargo shorts and hiking boots, with a sun hat and backpack. Alexis was in yet another tiny bikini that was mostly just string over her super thin, athletic body. Danielle came out of her tent in a black sports bra and a black thong. Both guys made sure to gander at her breasts on display, there was nothing they could do to avoid it.

Despite the sports trying to be restrictive, it did nothing for her massive boobs. As she bent down to pick up her sandals, one of her boobs almost fell out. Mike was ogling uncontrollably. Alexis noticed, but just chuckled to herself. Jake came out in a tank top and shorter than average yellow trunks.

"These shorts are really in style this short huh??", he joked asking Danielle.

"YES! They look great! Love me some thigh", she said as she slapped his tan thigh.

"Hm. Good thing there is netting in here...", he mumbled to her. The three of them headed towards the shore, while the other three headed up the trailhead. Almost immediately Mike began probing Dave for his thoughts on Elden Ring bosses. Nicole treaded behind them, frustration continuing to boil under the surface...

--

"Omg the water is even warmer today than it was yesterday!", Alexis belted out to Danielle and Jake as they were still setting their things down on the shore. She had bolted right into the water as soon as she got close. Standing on shore, Jake continued to manipulate his rolled up cock in the netting of his trunks. "Come on guys! Get in!", Alexis yelled, already in deeper water. "Let's go back to that ledge, cliff thing!"

She watched Danielle trot into the water, her tits bouncing the entire way. The sports bra was really just a covering over her massive boobs. Jake waded in behind her, tossing the lunch box full of beers and white claws over his shoulder. As he hit deeper water, he held the cooler over his head and treated out to the ledge. The girls were able to swim there much quicker than he.

They cheered him on, as his strong arms continued to hoist the cooler over his head above water out to them. As he got there, he finally heaved it onto the ledge, "UGH!.... whew!", and sank under water to relief. The girls laughed. He came out of the water and crawled up onto the landing to retrieve his celebratory beer for making the trek out there. As he climbed out of the water, the girls noticed his shorts were sticking to him and it looked like he had shoved a coconut into his crotch.

"Grab me one!", Alexis yelled.

"Me too!", Danielle joined. "Babe what is happening with your shorts!", and both girls burst into giggles.

Jake stopped and turned around to show them a better view. "It's this damn netting! I have to like roll it up into the netting so I don't dangle out!", he said jokingly frustrated.

"Omg, you do not, just don't put it in the netting!", Danielle scoffed. "Just put it down one of the legs or something".

He turned sarcastically with his hand on his hip, "Really babe".

"Just do it and give me a white claw", she replied.

"Ok fine", he reached both hands into his shorts, did something, and slid his hand down his shorts out the right leg of them. When he removed his leg, a few inches of his cock, as well as the cock head, were hanging out. "There! You happy now, love of my love?". He turned back to the cooler.

Danielle looked at Alexis and shrugged. "Whatever, I guess those shorts are a little small for him!", and they both giggled. He splashed two white claws into the water near them then sat on the rocky stairway heading that led from the water up to the landing. His calves and feet dangling in the water.

"Cheers guys! To NOT hiking a fucking mountain right now!", Alexis yelled and pushed her can towards theirs as she swam closer to Jake.

"For real though!", Danielle replied. "Like, good on them and all, but I did NOT want to go hiking today, sorry!"

"Omg, me neither. I woke up, opened my eyes, and just said 'nope!' hahaha!", she laughed.

"I don't know why Nicole went, honestly. I was surprised she didn't join us", Danielle continued.

"Well, I don't know, I feel like maybe she wanted to spend time with Dave. I wonder if she's feeling a little guilty for-", she winked and tilted her head towards Jake, "-ya know haha".

"Oh jeez, I hope not. She really shouldn't. It was whatever, shit happens!", Danielle said back. Alexis looked towards Jake and immediately looked straight at the large pink helmet and cock sticking out of his shorts, near her eye level. He was leaning back on his elbows, soaking in the sun. She wondered if she really believed that this time out here was going to remain 'not risque' as she told Nicole it would...

"Some thing catch your eye there, Lex?", Danielle said smiling. Alexis realized she was still staring at Jake's big cock head.

"What?? Me? Nooo...", she splashed at Danielle and turned away from it.

"Didn't you get nice and laid last night anyway Missy?", she asked Alexis.

"Sure sounded like it", Jake said without looking down at them before Alexis could respond.

"Oh my God whatever!!", Alexis said as she swam backwards and floated on her back. "Ya know, sure sounded like you guys were going at it too so-".

"Here we go", Jake said, again pretending not to pay attention.

"You heard us????", Danielle asked.

"I heard a lot of titty slapping and cock smacking, is what I heard", Alexis said laughing.

"Ugh! Whatever!", Danielle splashed her. Jake sat forward and looked at Alexis' tight body floating in the water. The pink bikini matched her blue one from yesterday, with small triangles just big enough to cover her tiny nipples. Looking at her thong, he could make out her pussy lips as the fabric stretched tight over her.

After a few moments of silence, Alexis asked "So did you guys fuck last night?". Even though she already knew, she was curious what they would say.

"We may have", Danielle replied, leaning now on the rocks, betwixt Jake's legs.

"Woooow twice in one day, huh big boy?", Alexis asked, sitting up and starting to swim closer to them.

"Oh girl, he could probably go more than that, not that I would ever know. I can't get him off usually", Danielle responded.

"Not even last night?", Alexis quizzed them.

"No, I seriously couldn't last night. And I'm sorry babe, she turned to try and see her boyfriend but she was too low, between his legs. She turned though, to see part of his cock that was hanging out, laying next to her head. She patted it with her hand and with her baby-voice, she said "I'm sorry little guy".

"Ha, little, there's a joke", Alexis snorted. "Have you ever gotten him off with just sex?", she asked.

"JUST sex? No, not just sex. I seriously can't take enough of it I don't think".

"What do you usually do to get him off? The boobjob thing?", Alexis asked, treading water.

"Yeah, honestly that or just jerking. It's just like a freaking arm workout to jerk it all the way to finishing", she said dramatically.

"What about, like, a blowjob?", Alexis asked. She was fully back in the gutter, and thinking more and more about the sex her friends had.

"For me, like, blowing it, is very similar to like sex, right babe?", she asked Jake above her. "Like, I can't get enough of it in my mouth, just like, down there", she pointed to her crotch.

"Ha, that's a good point, I'm sure that would be difficult" Alexis said, stealing glances at the hanging cock next to her friend's head.

"Can you get Mike off with blowjobs?", she asked Alexis trying not to be selfish with her own sex life.

"Yes. Every single time", Alexis said confidently.

"Woooooooow!", Danielle reacted.

"No I'm serious. I feel like that's what I'm good at, especially since I don't have like fucking huge tits or a huge ass like you girls", she defended herself.

"No that's great! That's awesome you can do that!", Danielle continued. "Can you like, deepthroat?", she continued.

"Yeah. I have like no gag reflex", she said, and Jake sat straight up, showing his interest in this new conversation.

"HaHa! Of coooourse, you fucking jump up when you hear that", she said and slapped Jake's thigh. She accidentally swatted part of his cock though, and she immediately began apologizing. "Omg I'm so sorry babe, is he ok?", she said, rubbing the head of his thick cock.

"Ha, he's fine. You know he can take a beating!", Jake replied.

"You know, those shorts are kinda pointless, Jake", Alexis replied, flirting with Jake as Danielle continued to rub his big dick.

He raised his eyebrows, "You know, that top is kind of pointless if you ask me!", he flirted back with her.

She raised her eyebrows more, "Oh cuz I have small titties huh?? Is that what you're saying??", and she set her white claw down and immediately whipped her top off and threw it on the ledge above. "Sorry I don't have massive fucking mommy milkers like your girlfriend, jeeeeez", she said back to him. Danielle laughed. "No offense babe, I love your fucking mommy milkers", and she reached out squeezed Danielle's left boob, bouncing it up and down in the water, causing waves.

"Welp, if they're pointless, babe, I think you gotta take them off", Danielle said, spinning around to face her boyfriends big dick. She started reaching for the bottom of his yellow shorts.

"Are we really getting naked again? No one told me it was gonna be this kind of trip!", he joked. He lifted his ass, and then his legs, letting Danielle slide his shorts off. He returned his legs to the steps and relaxed again lying back. His cock dangle between his legs, and Danielle slid back in between them, sitting on an ledge underwater. His cock dangling next to her head now.

"Ok.... Like that's not distracting...", Alexis said, trying to make eye contact with Danielle.

"What?", she said coyly. Her hand reached up and began tugging on the massive hanging dick.

"Oh nothing. Just maybe the biggest cock in the country being played with right in front of my face", she said sarcastically.

"Oh? You sound jealous?", Danielle said.

"Ha! Jealous of your huge mommy milkers!", Alexis said as she reached forward with both hands and squeezed Danielle's massive chest. Her fingers sinking deeply into the soft breast tissue.

"Yea, Yeah, well here, lemme help with that", and she took her sports bra off and tossed it up on ledge. "Better?", she asked her friend.

"Much", and Alexis slid over and sat on Danielle's lap, resting her head on the massive set of boobs cartoonishly.

"Haahaha, you are fuckin ridiculous, you know that", Danielle said to her friend, still steadily pulling on Jake's huge soft cock like a stress toy.

"Why do I feel like I'm missing something up here?", Jake said as he remained leaning back, not able to see what's happening in the water between his legs.

"It's girl stuff babe", Danielle joked and both girls giggled. "Just Alexis worshipping my boobs, as usual", she joked. Alexis scoffed playfully, lifting her head off of the huge boobs.

"I like girl stuff! I like worship!", Jake argued.

"Should we come up there??", Danielle asked.

"Yes, now", jake replied.

"OOOooooOOOhhh, sounds like we're in trouble mommy", Alexis joked to Danielle, both girls having too much fun with this.

Jake crawled backward, a few more steps up the rocky ledge, making room for both girls to sit on either side of him. "Up here, come", he said.

"So demanding....", Alexis said. And both girls crawled up on to the stairs. They sat a couple steps below him seated right on either side of his huge swinging cock. Danielle immediately began tugging on it more. Her huge boobs rested on Jake's right thigh.

"Are you trying to get him all hard n' bothered again?", she asked Danielle.

"Oh I don't know. I am constantly playing with this thing. Like all the time, ask him. I can't even help it, I won't even notice I'm doing it", she said as Jake nodded.

"I believe there was worship happening of some sort?....", he said at the two girls.

"Ah, yes. Alexis was appreciating how much larger my boobs were than hers", she said as she sat foward putting her massive tits on display. "I'm just kidding girl, I'm just kidding, yours are perfect". Alexis hung her head and pretended to pout, her tiny tits on display. Her pink nipples, hard as ever, pointing directly outwards. Danielle continued to tug on Jake's cock, which was now beginning to stiffen finally. "Aw do you need some mommy milky? Would that make you feel better?", she said to Alexis as she reached out with her other hand to stroke Alexis' face.

Alexis nodded, "Yes, mummy", she said back. Danielle took the hand that was stroking her face and wrapped it around the back of Alexis' neck and pulled her forward to her massive chest. She rubbed her face back and forth across her oversized breast, Alexis now leaning over Jake, and head tilted to face him. Her cheek laying on a boob bigger than her head. Danielle continued to tug at the monstrous cock.

Danielle said after a few seconds, "Ya know, we were totally just playing around with this mommy milky bit, but wow that really had an effect on you didn't it Jake?". Alexis had been watching Jake's cock continue to stiffen in Danielle's hand, and it was rapidly getting more firm as she lay there.

"It really does, actually", he said back.

"Yeah? Does your big fat dick like me on her big fat titties?", Alexis replied, rubbing her face back and forth in the breast. Danielle looked to Jake and raised her eyebrows, surprised the role-playing joking is going this far.

Alexis was incredibly turned on. She remembered back to last night, and watching the two of them have sex, and how powerful it felt. How much power his cock has to make her orgasm just by barely entering her. She wasn't going to try and get dirty with them today, but here she was. Pressing her face into Danielle's huge tits, tempting the biggest cock she's ever seen to get hard.

"It does like that, actually. Can you tell little Lexie?", he said. Never having called her that before, they are fully committed to the role play at this point.

"Maybe you should suck on them, then, hmm?", Danielle said, not removing her hand from the back of Alexis' neck and holding it to her breast. She pulled her head down towards her nipple, which Alexis found right away. She kissed it, then finally turned to face the huge breast and began sucking on it. "MMMMmmmmm, yes, fuck!", Danielle exclaimed. She noticed Jake was hard now, and her tugging was now full strokes on his monster cock. She swung it forward towards Alexis'. It hit her in the bare chest as she was still leaning over Jake's legs.

*THWACK*

"MMMmm", she said, nipple in her mouth. Danielle rubbed Jake's cock on Alexis' nipple, back and forth. "MMMMMmmmm, ungh!", she said around the big nipple in her mouth. She sucked harder, and filled her mouth full of tit. Danielle responded, letting her head fall backwards. She continued to smack Alexis' chest with the tower of cock.

*THWACK* *THWACK*

"Now what was this about not having a gag reflex, little girl?", Jake said, watching Danielle continue to beat the poor girl with his heavy bat of a cock. Alexis' looked up at him, without removing the breast from her mouth, and shook her head back and forth. "Why don't we put that to the test hmm?", he said.

Danielle's hand on the back of Alexis' neck, slid upwards to the back of her head and softly grabbed a handful of hair to control the girl's head. She pulled it from her tit - *POP* - followed by. *SMACK* as the tit fell back on to Jake's right thigh. She held her head in the air in front of Jake's cock. "Now why don't you sit down there?", she said. Alexis crawled from Jake's left side, to sit on the rocky steps between his legs.

Danielle still holding her hair in her hand, Jake's cock at the base with her other hand. She pulled Alexis' closer thick, engorged, purple cock head. "Do you think you can handle this?", she asked Alexis.

"I honestly don't know", she hesitated to giggle. "I don't know if I can even fit the head of it in my mouth...", she said staring at the pulsing cock in Danielle's hand. Jake looked down at her.

"I guess you're gonna find out huh?", she said, and she squeezed his cock harder, causing the head of his cock to swell further...
Great story!!

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She pulled Alexis' face closer, hand still gripping the back of her hair. With her other hand, she brought Jake's cock to her face. Alexis immediately began to open her mouth.

"Ah, a- a...", Danielle said, pulling Alexis' head back, away from the cock. "Not yet", she said. She slowly pulled Alexis back towards the towering dick. She brought it to her lips, and her mouth remained closed. With the cock by the base, she lightly tapped it on Alexis' lips. Then a little harder. *smack smack*

She brought her head down a little lower, so the cock was hitting her entire face. She began to smack the sides of her face with it. "MMMmmmmmm...", Alexis responded without even trying to.

"You really like my boyfriends massive cock don't you?", she said to Alexis.

"MMMMmmmhhmmmmmm", she responded.

"Good. I mean how couldn't you", she said, then swiftly smacked the side of her face with it *SMACK.

"UNGH!", Alexis responded. She felt a shock run through her whole body, focusing on her clit. She slid her hand in between her legs and easily slid the small fabric to the side so she could feel her clit. Pussy juice was everywhere. Jake and Danielle didn't notice she was fondling herself...

*SMACK*

"ungh!", she felt it again.

"Are you ready to show us all this talent you were talking about it?", Danielle said to her. Alexis looked up at Danielle with puppy eyes and nodded. "Good. Now open", she commanded. Alexis opened her mouth slightly. Danielle, still controlling the huge cock by the base, guided the head of his cock, fist-sized at this point, into the small opening in Alexis' mouth.

Alexis gasped, and immediately opened her jaws as wide as she could. She felt Danielle's hand on the back of her head pushing her onto the massive tool. She knew she could take things down her throat, but his cock may simply be too thick to handle. She opened wider.

"There you go, get the head in", Danielle coaxed her. Her hand now slid up to the halfway point on his thick, standing cock. Alexis luckily had a big mouth. She was your tall, skinny, big-mouthed white girl, and she was going to put it to work as best she could. She felt her lips finally crest over the massive cock head ridge, and shocked, it filled her entire mouth already. Drool was starting to run down the cock shaft. Danielle's hand was there to rub it all in. She pressed Alexis further.

"MMMMMMMMMUMGMMM", she fought slightly, feeling the huge cock push into the back of her throat.

"Go ahead and take your breath", Danielle eased up momentarily. Alexis' hand furiously pressing into her clit. Her other hand reached up to grab the massive cock to help feed it into her mouth. "NO!", Danielle said, and smacked her hand away. "No hands. Come on now, we need to see your deepthroat skills!", she coaxed her.

Alexis took a few breaths threw her nose before finally holding her breath, and pushing herself down further on to the meat bat. She pushed, she felt it push through the back of her throat.... she pushed further and felt Danielle's fingers stopping her from going further.

"Wooooooooowwww, look at that babe", Danielle said as she moved her hand. Alexis pushed further, drool pouring out from around her mouth. She was 3/4 down on his cock before she finally pulled herself off of it and gasped for air. Danielle and Jake looked stunned. She was panting. Danielle let go of the back of her head finally.

"Good girl", Jake said. "Now continue". Before he even got the words out of his mouth, Alexis dove forward and squeezed the cock head back into her mouth. She went up and down 1/4 of his cock and pressed circles, hard, into her clit.

"MMMMGGGHHHMMMMNMMMNNMGGHHMMMM", she came, gagged by the biggest cock she'd ever seen in her life. She plunged deeper onto his cock and rested both of her hands on her thin thighs. She pulled her head back off of it, gasping even harder this time. Sitting back on her feet, and finally free from Danielle's grasp. She looked at Jake, then looked at Danielle. They both looked shocked at her. She was not used to that reaction from people, like they were.

She grabbed her ponytail bungee on her wrist and started putting her platinum blonde hair up. "Can I make it cum?", she asked Danielle. Spit and drool all over her mouth, dripping off her chin.

"Let's see it", Danielle said, and she got up herself. She straddled Jake in reverse to face Alexis. She grabbed the base of Jake's dick, like it was her own and pointed his cock right Alexis' mouth.

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With her hands free, she wrapped both of them around Jake's cock and squeezed the fat cock head back into her mouth. Once over the ridge of his cock head, she began fucking his cock with her mouth while jerking with both hands. Danielle let go of the cock and let Alexis work. She sat forward and let her massive chest hang over the cock, "Get it girl", she said.

Alexis paid no mind, she was fully focused on pleasing this monstrous cock. She continued to fuck his cock with her mouth and throat as fast and as hard as she could. Danielle reached up and Alexis' ponytail and split it into two pieces, one for each hand. She pulled Alexis onto his cock with each thrust. "Nice girl, make him cum for us, cmon, keep going", she cheered her on.

Alexis' fingers didn't fit all the way around his cock, but she remembered how hard he liked to be squeezed. She squeezed as hard as she could, and jerked the monster into her throat. Spit was everywhere, all through her hands and his cock. She was a slave to this huge dick, and was willing to do anything to make it erupt for her.

That's when Jake started feeling it coming. His head fell back, "mmmggggghhhh..... mggghhhh", he moaned.

She squeezed harder, and fucked his cock faster with her mouth. She took him as deep as she could again, maybe down to 3/4 of his cock.

"That's it girl, make that big fucking cock cum, there you go. Spray my titties with it", Danielle said, leaning forward holding her tits above it.

"MMMMNNNGGHHHHUNNHGHHHHHHHH FUCK!", Jake belted out and Alexis pulled her mouth off of it.

*POP* the sound of his cock head squeezing out of her lips.

She jerked it with both hands and pointed it right at her face. Danielle joined her and brought both hands, hand over hand, around the base of his cock and squeezed. Alexis leaned back about a foot away from the massive purple, swollen cock head, and held her mouth open as wide as she could.

Jake's first load missed her mouth and hit right in the face. So hard, half of it bounced off and fell in the lake, she jerked him twice more and waited for the next rope. It hit her so hard in the face again, half of it bounced off. "Cover her, baby!", Danielle yelled as she held the fire hose in her hands as well.

"UNNNGHHH.... UNNNGHHH...UNHHGG!!!", Jake continued to shoot load after load at Alexis' pretty tan face, until she was completely covered in white, sticky cum. She didn't even want to open her eyes, there was so much. She was panting, so out of breath, so excited. Danielle was grinning ear-to-ear, still gripping her boyfriends now drained cock.

"Hell yes", Alexis said, without opening her eyes, hand also still gripping the massive piece of meat. Cum was dripping off her chin now. "Ugh that was so hot.... Fuck", she said again, starting to let go of his cock. She stood up on the last step where she had been seated, and fell backwards into the water.

Danielle looked over her shoulder. "That was really impressive. Did NOT expect that", she said matter-of-factly.

Jake was still catching his breath....

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alexis floated on her back in the calm water. Danielle had gotten off of Jake, and was rinsing the remaining cum off of her hands in the water. He sat up, leaning back on his hands, and gazed at Alexis tan, fit body floating. Her top was still off, her tiny pink nipples floating just out of water. Her labia easily made out through the small piece of blue fabric she considered a bikini bottom. Her bright, blonde hair spread wildly out across the water. He looked down at his cock, now back to half mast, still covered in spit and cum. He couldn't believe how good she was at sucking his dick. He had never had a girl take so much of him and make him cum so quickly.

"Come on, get in and wash that big thing off", Danielle said. She slid into the water herself. Jake always found it entertaining when she was would get into water without a top on and her breasts would seem to float in front of her, as if they had a mind of their own. He sat on the ledge with water up to his waist, submerging his long, now-flaccid cock into the water. Danielle swam over and began to rub all of the spit and cum off of it in the water, shit-eating grin and all.

"HEY!", they head a small voice call from the shore. Jake and Danielle looked to see who it was, while Alexis was still in her own world, floating. Nicole stood on the shore in her shorts, t-shirt, sun hat, and boots.

"You're back already?!", Danielle yelled back to her.

"It's a long story. Do you have beers out there? Because I could use one", she yelled back, with much less vigor than the last one.

"We do!", Danielle cheered.

"Okay, let me go change", Nicole said, throwing her hands up. She appeared frustrated...

"Girl, it's just us. Just wear your underwear!", Danielle screamed back, coaxing her friend to hurry and come join them. "See?!", she stood up on the ledge in between Jacob's legs. She hoisted both of her massive hanging breasts up, accidentally dropping one of them, and re-hoisting. The shore was far, Nicole could make out her friend's huge tits, but she didn't notice Jacob's third leg was out.

"Fuck it. I really don't even care", they heard her say and start stripping. Jake's eyes were glued to her small figure so far away. She threw the hat back onto the beach, untied her boots and slipped them off, leaving them strewn across the sand. She peeled her shirt over head, revealing a white sports bra covering her breasts. Then she slid her shorts down...

*splish*

Jake's cock twitched as he watched intently. She was in a white thong. From the side, her enormous white butt was bright as ever in the sun, and it almost appeared as though she was bottomless entirely. Jake's heart skipped a beat imagining Nicole's huge ass again. He decided he should try and rest and not let his dick get him into trouble with these girls for now. He hopped up and walked up the rocky stairs to the landing and laid down on his back. His thick cock lie on the ground between his legs. He grabbed his shorts and threw them over his face and shut his eyes.

"Ok, seriously, I need a drink, I don't care what it is. I'm so sick of him", Nicole said as she swam closer to Danielle. Alexis decided to wake up from her trip, and noticed Nicole.

"Nicole!! You're back??", she asked. As Nicole swam, her two big buttcheeks remained above water behind her, which both girls stared at as she approached.

"Yeah, Dave and I have been like bickering ever since yesterday, and he's just... UGH!", she grunted as she opened a white claw.

"So you just walked back by yourself??", Danielle asked concerned.

"Yeah, I don't care girl, I'm not walking the whole way up and dealing with his little, like things", Nicole continued.

"What little things?", Alexis asked.

"Just like, nit picking. Everytime I say anything, he like downplays it or something. Like, I don't even care. This is my vacation, I don't need to deal with that", she explained.

"Seriously babe, CHEERS to the mother-effing weekend!", Alexis said as she started a cheers with her freshly opened white claw. The girls cheers'ed and continued to talk about Nicole and Dave's relationship. Nicole felt Dave was trying to control her with the way he treated her, tried to make her feel less.

When, in reality, ever since Nicole wrapped her tiny little hand around Jake's massive dick, she had felt excited and curious about things. She had been thinking a lot about her own sex life and perhaps what was missing. They all felt this spark, even though they weren't talking about it. They were all electrified, intrigued.... All but Dave.

--

Meanwhile, Mike and Dave were summiting the mountain. Mike decided to talk to Dave about his and Alexis' night, about seeing Jake's monstrosity trying to please Danielle. He wasn't sure how Dave would respond, but he couldn't stop thinking about Danielle's massive hanging tits shaking... they finally distracted him from Elden Ring.

"Yeah, we heard them... like... fucking or whatever-", Mike said.

"What? For real? Were they like, loud?", Dave cut him off, almost offended.

"Not, like, overtly loud. You know how quiet it gets at night. And honestly, I'm pretty sure it was just Danielle's massive fuckin cans man. Slapping together and shit!", Mike giggled.

"They are... really big, ha", Dave responded.

"They are. So, you know, Alexis is like, 'should we spy on them??', and I'm like 'what are you crazy??'", he continued.

"No fucking way. For real? Did you see them?", Dave pressed.

"'Them?' 'Them', as in, Danielle huge fucking tits. Yeah, bruh. Fucking glorious", he said proudly.

"Wooooow, nice dude", Dave said with envy.

"That's not all though. That dude Jake. He's fuckin hung like a horse man, for real", Mike said.

"What?", Dave didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah, dude's fuckin huge. Like a fuckin Pringles can bro", Mike said.

"Oh please, he ain't that fuckin' big", Dave retorted.

"Okay, not actual Pringles can, but you saw him when he took his shorts off", Mike said.

"Well yeah, but he's clearly a show'er. Not all of us are show'er's", Dave said defensively.

"Sure, but I'm telling you right now, Danielle could only take like half... not even half. She literally tapped out, we saw it", Mike explained.

"Tapped out?", Dave said.

"Yeah, like she couldn't take it anymore", Mike said. "Dude's too fuckin big".

"See? That's not even a good thing, obviously. There's such thing as 'too big', clearly. He probably can't even make her orgasm", Dave said.

"No she still did haha", Mike responded.

"From fucking?", Dave asked.

"Yeah, from 'fucking' if that's what you call putting a few inches of your pecker in a chick", Mike said as he got up and started scoping the walk back.

---