Camping with Steve’s dad….

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friend, Steve, and I camped a lot. We’ve been all over the state almost every weekend. We started camping to get away from our regular work lives. Becoming an adult sucked. He and I played around a few times on these trips. Friendly hand jobs and even a BJ once or twice but never even talked about going farther than that.

This trip, his recently divorced dad, Rick, asked if he could come along. I found this kind of odd, but didn’t object. His dad was late 40s. Hairy, bearded, and muscular. A little chubby but not overweight. He had been married to Steve’s mom for 20 years. Not sure why they split. Steve says he didn’t think they had sex much and that his dad slept on the couch most nights.

It was sunny and in the high 80s. We hiked for about 15 miles and were getting pretty tired. We found a camping area and it had a nice stream running beside it. My friend and i quickly dropped our packs and ripped our clothes off, except for our boxers and ran to the water. His dad took his time but I saw him walking toward us with tight white underwear only. He has a serious bulge. He climbed in the water and joined us.

We swam for a while. It felt so good.
I swear multiple times his dad would bump into me. Either my hip, my hands or even my ass…. I could feel a nice solid bulge each time, and it seemed quite intentional. I was kind of uncomfortable but also curious on what he was thinking.
However when looked at him, he showed no signs of intentions or noticing what he was doing. We finally got out, and he stood out for the water first, and he was clearly hard. Or at least partially. His dick pressed tightly in his underwear but jutted up and to the right. Making a nice thick 8” bulge.

“Good lord” I mumbled and my friend turned and asked “what?” His dad just smiled at me…. But said nothing.

“Nothing. I hit my leg on a rock” I lied blushing and kept my eyes down. Damn his dick was big. Long and thick. A lot bigger than mine or Steve’s.

His dad changed but wore nothing but gym shorts. His bulge was clearly visible and clearly no underwear. I wore gym shorts as well…. But my bulge wasn’t as obvious.

We made camp and started to cook. I swear again, his dad would get close to me. One time literally pushing his bulge into my hand and grinding it. I gripped it for a second, but then jumped away.
He smiled again and apologized.

We climbed into the tent at dusk. It was still hot as hell. We all wore shorts only. I slept on one side and his dad on the other. And Steve in between us.

I swear I could see his dad rubbing his bulge in the darkness. Steve Snored loudly between us. I just laid there thinking what it would be like to play with a cock that big. I can’t imagine anyone having sex with a man that large. Just not possible. But would be fun to play around with.

At some point I dozed off. Bht I was startled awake by Steve standing “I gotta piss” and he left the tent. Within moments I felt Rick move to my side. Not against me…. But close.

Steve came back in, and Rick began to snore. “Dad… dad….. move over. You moved by Matt” he said. But Rick kept “snoring”. Steve got irritated but laid in his dads original spot…… now I felt Rick’s arm move over my hip and his hand grasped my stomach. He pulled me against him. I could feel his huge dick against me.

“Rick….?” I looked back at him in the darkness.

“Be quiet. Don’t wake Steve” he whispered “He said you two played around sometimes. It’s been a long time since I’ve had sex. So… I was hoping WE could play around?”

“Uh…. Sir…. I’m not sure” I said quietly but felt Rick’s long cock grinding against my ass through our shorts.

“It’s ok Matt. It’s just for fun. Help each other out.” He moaned in my ear. Grinding against me….

I reached back and grasped his shaft and felt him thrust into my hand. “Jesus sir. You’re huge”.

“Thanks… you like it? Don’t be scared. I’ll be gentle” he whispered. Grinding harder against my hand.

“I gripped harder and then turned to face him. I smiled in the darkness and reached into his shorts and began to stroke his long hard cock. “Oh my god you’re like a steel rod” I exclaimed. I’ve never felt a cock this hard” I said.

“I’m confident in my dick Matt”. He moaned and began thrusting into my grip.

“Will you give me hesd?” He asked…

“Uhm…. I’ve only done that twice” I giggled nervously. But I felt him pulling away from my hand and laying on his back…. He pulled seemed to be pulling me toward him and over his body. “Try” he groaned. I heard him pull his shorts down and then I could hear him stroking his cock.

“Ok” i said hesitantly but moved my position to put my head near his dick. I found it, still solid as a rock, and moved my lips to it. His tip tasted salty and was so warm. I opened my mouth and licked the tip. He moaned and pushed upward a little. The head pushed into my parted lips and I could tell it was not going to fit.

“Sir… uhm… this isn’t going to wo…..mmmrrpphh” I began to say when he pushed hard upward in and his fat cock pushed into my mouth. My lips were tightly wrapped around the head and beginning of his shaft. My lips were so tight. They were stretching and I could feel the veins of his engorged cock. My tongue was pinned down but I attempted to lick and suck. And he groaned “oh fuck matty” and thrust harder. Pushing slightly more of his shaft into my mouth. I could feel the need beginning to make its way down my throat

Him saying to me Matty kind of turned me on.

“That’s it matty. Keep trying” he moaned and slowly began thrusting in and out of my mouth. Each thrust pushed it deeper until his cock was buried in my mouth and my face was pressed firmly against his bush.

“Oh fuck Matty”. You’re amazing for your first time. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth for a few minutes and I could feel his dick swelling and getting amazingly harder as his climax neared.
“Oh fuck…. Uuuuuuggghhnnnn” He groaned loudly. And came down my throat like a fire hose. He groaned and thrusted a few more times, emptying his balls into me, and then relaxed. We heard Steve roll over in the dark, and I rolled away and Rick pulled his shorts up

“You ok dad” Steve asked? “You yelled I’m your sleep”

“I’m ok son” Rick said almost laughing. “Just a bad dream about your mother”.

“Very funny” Steve said sarcastically” and went back to sleep…

I lay in the dark, pants pulled under my balls jerking off.. i was so horny now…

I felt Rick roll into his side and closer behind me. Almost spooning me.. what I hadn’t heard was him removing his shorts entirely. He then pulled mine off with a little help from me. His strong hands then grabbed my thigh and lifted my leg up. Spreading my legs I felt his hand come around and he began to stroke my smaller cock. I felt his BARE and still very hard dick laying between my legs against my balls.

“Let me help you now” he moaned in my ear. He stroked my dick and pressed his stiff rod against my balls.

I came quickly. But just before I did. He pushed his dick under mine and I began to climax and cum, he stroked my cum all over his shaft.

“Thanks Matty” he moaned
“For what?” I began to ask but realized the answer when he pulled back a little and lined his now well coated dick up with my virgin ass….

“Sir. Sir. I’ve never done this. Steve and I just jerked off” I said scared.

“Let’s just try” he said. “Maybe we will like it”

“Sir. What about Steve. Sir!” I was just trying to delay him, but that seemed pointless as I felt my ass cheeks being spread open by His fat meat.
He is left arm under my head and held my chest and his other arm held me tightly around my stomach. He began to pus the head of his cock against my asshole.

“Relax Matty” he whispered in my ear. “Let’s have some fun”. He pushed more holding me very tightly againt him.

“Ugggn. Sir it’s not going to fit” I groaned at his pushing. My ass tense and closed

“It’ll fit baby. We will make it fit” he groaned. Beginning to make short hard thrusts. My ass slowly beginning to give way.

“See….” He whispered as my opening gave way and his massive hard cock began to impale me.

“Jesus” I yelped as my ass began to be filled.

“Mmmm mmmm pppmmmph” he groaned as he continued to push more of his slick cock into me. I could feel my tight little asshole being stretched around his massive tool.

“Oh fuck Sir, you’re tearing me apart” I groaned loudly as he continued to thrust deeper. I felt his bush tickling my bare ass and his balls pushed you against mine. We both sighed and he rubbed my chest and stomach as my body began to relax and accept it was filled with a giant cock.

Rick adjust and grabbed my hip and began to piston in and out of my tight asshole.

“Oh god you’re killing Me. I’m stretched out so much” I groaned.

“Yeah Matty. Your tight little hole is stretched around my dick!” He’s thrusting harder and deeper. I know we are loud and you can hear the tent rustling with our movements.

“Dad!!!? Whats going on?” Steve yells in the darkness. Rick stops, with his massive tool buried inside me.. grinding as hard as he can. “Sorry son… Matt is talking in his sleep and it’s gotten windy outside. Maybe you could use your earbuds and listen to music” Rick offered…”ok dad” Steve said as he rummaged through his bag in the darkness. His father only a few feet away taking his friend’s virginity……

Steve settled down and went back to sleep
Rick pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back and spread my legs. I felt his hands massaging my inner thighs as he climbed between my legs and his cock bobbed until if found my ass and he began to push into me again. This time in missionary. He bottomed out and lay on top of me. My cock smashed against his stomach he began to fuck the hell out of me.

“Oh yeah Matty. Oh yeah. Take my cock” he growled as he fucked my tight hole in the darkness. He bent my legs up to my chest and began to jackhammer me to the ground. His enormous cock plowing me open. His heavy balls slapping against mine.

“Uuughh uuuuhhhh. Ughhhgg” I groaned as this man bred me beside his son.

It was always fun playing with Steve, but this was insane. I can’t believe this man is fucking me like this. It was so hot and sexy. I came hard covering my stomach and chest with hot cum.

Steve leaned back and grabbed my legs and hips firmly and began to pump in and out of me. He was moaning and groaning. I figure he’s getting close to cumming.
Suddenly the tent is full of light as Steve shines a flashlight on us.

The image is burned in my head to this day, and I assume Steve’s too. Me on my back, covered in cum, his sexy dad fucking me like a machine.

“What the fuck” Steve yelled, but Rick ignored the world around him. He stared into my eyes as he began to thrust erratically and he groaned and growled.

“Oh god Matty” he growled as I felt his cock explode into my asshole and deep inside me. “Uuugghh. Uuhhh. Uuhhhv” he yelled with each spray of his seed against my walls. He pumped harder and deeper as he filled me. He leaned over me and long stroked his meat in and out of me for a few more minutes before kissing my chest and pulling out. His fat cock dripping cum and bouncing between us. Steve just laid there staring in shock

“That was incredible Matty!” He said loudly. And got up and laid down. I fell alseep in this position. Legs spread open. Chest and stomach drenched in my cum. Cock limp and soaked. Ass dripping Rick’s cum.

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend, Steve, and I camped a lot. We’ve been all over the state almost every weekend. We started camping to get away from our regular work lives. Becoming an adult sucked. He and I played around a few times on these trips. Friendly hand jobs and even a BJ once or twice but never even talked about going farther than that.

This trip, his recently divorced dad, Rick, asked if he could come along. I found this kind of odd, but didn’t object. His dad was late 40s. Hairy, bearded, and muscular. A little chubby but not overweight. He had been married to Steve’s mom for 20 years. Not sure why they split. Steve says he didn’t think they had sex much and that his dad slept on the couch most nights.

It was sunny and in the high 80s. We hiked for about 15 miles and were getting pretty tired. We found a camping area and it had a nice stream running beside it. My friend and i quickly dropped our packs and ripped our clothes off, except for our boxers and ran to the water. His dad took his time but I saw him walking toward us with tight white underwear only. He has a serious bulge. He climbed in the water and joined us.

We swam for a while. It felt so good.
I swear multiple times his dad would bump into me. Either my hip, my hands or even my ass…. I could feel a nice solid bulge each time, and it seemed quite intentional. I was kind of uncomfortable but also curious on what he was thinking.
However when looked at him, he showed no signs of intentions or noticing what he was doing. We finally got out, and he stood out for the water first, and he was clearly hard. Or at least partially. His dick pressed tightly in his underwear but jutted up and to the right. Making a nice thick 8” bulge.

“Good lord” I mumbled and my friend turned and asked “what?” His dad just smiled at me…. But said nothing.

“Nothing. I hit my leg on a rock” I lied blushing and kept my eyes down. Damn his dick was big. Long and thick. A lot bigger than mine or Steve’s.

His dad changed but wore nothing but gym shorts. His bulge was clearly visible and clearly no underwear. I wore gym shorts as well…. But my bulge wasn’t as obvious.

We made camp and started to cook. I swear again, his dad would get close to me. One time literally pushing his bulge into my hand and grinding it. I gripped it for a second, but then jumped away.
He smiled again and apologized.

We climbed into the tent at dusk. It was still hot as hell. We all wore shorts only. I slept on one side and his dad on the other. And Steve in between us.

I swear I could see his dad rubbing his bulge in the darkness. Steve Snored loudly between us. I just laid there thinking what it would be like to play with a cock that big. I can’t imagine anyone having sex with a man that large. Just not possible. But would be fun to play around with.

At some point I dozed off. Bht I was startled awake by Steve standing “I gotta piss” and he left the tent. Within moments I felt Rick move to my side. Not against me…. But close.

Steve came back in, and Rick began to snore. “Dad… dad….. move over. You moved by Matt” he said. But Rick kept “snoring”. Steve got irritated but laid in his dads original spot…… now I felt Rick’s arm move over my hip and his hand grasped my stomach. He pulled me against him. I could feel his huge dick against me.

“Rick….?” I looked back at him in the darkness.

“Be quiet. Don’t wake Steve” he whispered “He said you two played around sometimes. It’s been a long time since I’ve had sex. So… I was hoping WE could play around?”

“Uh…. Sir…. I’m not sure” I said quietly but felt Rick’s long cock grinding against my ass through our shorts.

“It’s ok Matt. It’s just for fun. Help each other out.” He moaned in my ear. Grinding against me….

I reached back and grasped his shaft and felt him thrust into my hand. “Jesus sir. You’re huge”.

“Thanks… you like it? Don’t be scared. I’ll be gentle” he whispered. Grinding harder against my hand.

“I gripped harder and then turned to face him. I smiled in the darkness and reached into his shorts and began to stroke his long hard cock. “Oh my god you’re like a steel rod” I exclaimed. I’ve never felt a cock this hard” I said.

“I’m confident in my dick Matt”. He moaned and began thrusting into my grip.

“Will you give me hesd?” He asked…

“Uhm…. I’ve only done that twice” I giggled nervously. But I felt him pulling away from my hand and laying on his back…. He pulled seemed to be pulling me toward him and over his body. “Try” he groaned. I heard him pull his shorts down and then I could hear him stroking his cock.

“Ok” i said hesitantly but moved my position to put my head near his dick. I found it, still solid as a rock, and moved my lips to it. His tip tasted salty and was so warm. I opened my mouth and licked the tip. He moaned and pushed upward a little. The head pushed into my parted lips and I could tell it was not going to fit.

“Sir… uhm… this isn’t going to wo…..mmmrrpphh” I began to say when he pushed hard upward in and his fat cock pushed into my mouth. My lips were tightly wrapped around the head and beginning of his shaft. My lips were so tight. They were stretching and I could feel the veins of his engorged cock. My tongue was pinned down but I attempted to lick and suck. And he groaned “oh fuck matty” and thrust harder. Pushing slightly more of his shaft into my mouth. I could feel the need beginning to make its way down my throat

Him saying to me Matty kind of turned me on.

“That’s it matty. Keep trying” he moaned and slowly began thrusting in and out of my mouth. Each thrust pushed it deeper until his cock was buried in my mouth and my face was pressed firmly against his bush.

“Oh fuck Matty”. You’re amazing for your first time. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth for a few minutes and I could feel his dick swelling and getting amazingly harder as his climax neared.
“Oh fuck…. Uuuuuuggghhnnnn” He groaned loudly. And came down my throat like a fire hose. He groaned and thrusted a few more times, emptying his balls into me, and then relaxed. We heard Steve roll over in the dark, and I rolled away and Rick pulled his shorts up

“You ok dad” Steve asked? “You yelled I’m your sleep”

“I’m ok son” Rick said almost laughing. “Just a bad dream about your mother”.

“Very funny” Steve said sarcastically” and went back to sleep…

I lay in the dark, pants pulled under my balls jerking off.. i was so horny now…

I felt Rick roll into his side and closer behind me. Almost spooning me.. what I hadn’t heard was him removing his shorts entirely. He then pulled mine off with a little help from me. His strong hands then grabbed my thigh and lifted my leg up. Spreading my legs I felt his hand come around and he began to stroke my smaller cock. I felt his BARE and still very hard dick laying between my legs against my balls.

“Let me help you now” he moaned in my ear. He stroked my dick and pressed his stiff rod against my balls.

I came quickly. But just before I did. He pushed his dick under mine and I began to climax and cum, he stroked my cum all over his shaft.

“Thanks Matty” he moaned
“For what?” I began to ask but realized the answer when he pulled back a little and lined his now well coated dick up with my virgin ass….

“Sir. Sir. I’ve never done this. Steve and I just jerked off” I said scared.

“Let’s just try” he said. “Maybe we will like it”

“Sir. What about Steve. Sir!” I was just trying to delay him, but that seemed pointless as I felt my ass cheeks being spread open by His fat meat.
He is left arm under my head and held my chest and his other arm held me tightly around my stomach. He began to pus the head of his cock against my asshole.

“Relax Matty” he whispered in my ear. “Let’s have some fun”. He pushed more holding me very tightly againt him.

“Ugggn. Sir it’s not going to fit” I groaned at his pushing. My ass tense and closed

“It’ll fit baby. We will make it fit” he groaned. Beginning to make short hard thrusts. My ass slowly beginning to give way.

“See….” He whispered as my opening gave way and his massive hard cock began to impale me.

“Jesus” I yelped as my ass began to be filled.

“Mmmm mmmm pppmmmph” he groaned as he continued to push more of his slick cock into me. I could feel my tight little asshole being stretched around his massive tool.

“Oh fuck Sir, you’re tearing me apart” I groaned loudly as he continued to thrust deeper. I felt his bush tickling my bare ass and his balls pushed you against mine. We both sighed and he rubbed my chest and stomach as my body began to relax and accept it was filled with a giant cock.

Rick adjust and grabbed my hip and began to piston in and out of my tight asshole.

“Oh god you’re killing Me. I’m stretched out so much” I groaned.

“Yeah Matty. Your tight little hole is stretched around my dick!” He’s thrusting harder and deeper. I know we are loud and you can hear the tent rustling with our movements.

“Dad!!!? Whats going on?” Steve yells in the darkness. Rick stops, with his massive tool buried inside me.. grinding as hard as he can. “Sorry son… Matt is talking in his sleep and it’s gotten windy outside. Maybe you could use your earbuds and listen to music” Rick offered…”ok dad” Steve said as he rummaged through his bag in the darkness. His father only a few feet away taking his friend’s virginity……

Steve settled down and went back to sleep
Rick pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back and spread my legs. I felt his hands massaging my inner thighs as he climbed between my legs and his cock bobbed until if found my ass and he began to push into me again. This time in missionary. He bottomed out and lay on top of me. My cock smashed against his stomach he began to fuck the hell out of me.

“Oh yeah Matty. Oh yeah. Take my cock” he growled as he fucked my tight hole in the darkness. He bent my legs up to my chest and began to jackhammer me to the ground. His enormous cock plowing me open. His heavy balls slapping against mine.

“Uuughh uuuuhhhh. Ughhhgg” I groaned as this man bred me beside his son.

It was always fun playing with Steve, but this was insane. I can’t believe this man is fucking me like this. It was so hot and sexy. I came hard covering my stomach and chest with hot cum.

Steve leaned back and grabbed my legs and hips firmly and began to pump in and out of me. He was moaning and groaning. I figure he’s getting close to cumming.
Suddenly the tent is full of light as Steve shines a flashlight on us.

The image is burned in my head to this day, and I assume Steve’s too. Me on my back, covered in cum, his sexy dad fucking me like a machine.

“What the fuck” Steve yelled, but Rick ignored the world around him. He stared into my eyes as he began to thrust erratically and he groaned and growled.

“Oh god Matty” he growled as I felt his cock explode into my asshole and deep inside me. “Uuugghh. Uuhhh. Uuhhhv” he yelled with each spray of his seed against my walls. He pumped harder and deeper as he filled me. He leaned over me and long stroked his meat in and out of me for a few more minutes before kissing my chest and pulling out. His fat cock dripping cum and bouncing between us. Steve just laid there staring in shock

“That was incredible Matty!” He said loudly. And got up and laid down. I fell alseep in this position. Legs spread open. Chest and stomach drenched in my cum. Cock limp and soaked. Ass dripping Rick’s cum.
Hot story! Hope you continue it

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the "likes" on my post. I am certainly not into man-rape under any
circumstances, I was thinking more of educational assistance from the dad.
Showing them unique ways to pleasure themselves as well as others.
Who was raped here? All adults and all willing and eager.

Reactions: humanoidversion1

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry everyone if this came off as rape.
It wasn’t at all. All parties involved are adults and willing
Idk where rape came from because there were no rape or a hint of it

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I perceive it quite differently. And age is not a factor. Rape is rape if there was not actual consent.
Well.. I wrote it. I’m the main character. I can assure you “Matty” consented and was open for it to happen, as I would be if this actually happened in reality.
Since I wasn’t sure where people were coming up with rape I thought maybe people thought that Matty was under age. I’m really confused on why this was interpreted as rape to be honest