campus showers / locker rooms

studboysouth

Just Browsing
Media
Let's hear about your campus gym's showers. Does your school have communal showers to show off your big cock and see well hung guys in the shower? If so, tell us your school and what time day is the best to go. Any stories of actual experiences would be cool too.

tenBIsix: I am a freshman at the University of Washington and I frequent the IMA (Intermural gym) which is where everyone goes if they plan to work-out, swim, etc.

Being a slim/athletic guy with a very large penis (and I'm a shower not a grower) I seem to get a lot of long looks from other guys. Many of which I'm sure aren't gay.

I did notice in high school that a lot guys would stare at my dick when I was naked in the locker room. Are straight guys interested in men's penis's too?

clownboots19:
Originally posted by tenBIsix@May 1 2005, 09:52 PM
I am a freshman at the University of Washington and I frequent the IMA (Intermural gym) which is where everyone goes if they plan to work-out, swim, etc.

Being a slim/athletic guy with a very large penis (and I'm a shower not a grower) I seem to get a lot of long looks from other guys. Many of which I'm sure aren't gay.

I did notice in high school that a lot guys would stare at my dick when I was naked in the locker room. Are straight guys interested in men's penis's too?
[post=307067]Quoted post[/post]​

Short answer, yes. But you'll never get another guy to admit it except in a place like this...

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course they are.

Guys are very competitive with one another.
That certainly goes for penis size.
Guys always check each other out.

Always.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by studboysouth@Apr 28 2005, 08:40 PM
Does your school have communal showers to show off your big cock and see well hung guys in the shower?

No. We have communal showers, but they're not there for showing off one's cock or for looking at other well-hung guys. They're for cleanliness. Novel thought, isn't it?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 2 2005, 03:08 PM
No. We have communal showers, but they're not there for showing off one's cock or for looking at other well-hung guys. They're for cleanliness. Novel thought, isn't it?
[post=307247]Quoted post[/post]​
Two more, related, novel thoughts:

1) Gay guys aren't always thinking about sex.
2) Straight guys shower too.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+May 2 2005, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; May 2 2005, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@May 2 2005, 03:08 PM
No. We have communal showers, but they&#39;re not there for showing off one&#39;s cock or for looking at other well-hung guys. They&#39;re for cleanliness. Novel thought, isn&#39;t it?
[post=307247]Quoted post[/post]​
Two more, related, novel thoughts:

1) Gay guys aren&#39;t always thinking about sex.
2) Straight guys shower too.
[post=307252]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

1) Guys are always thinking about gay sex in the shower.
2) Straight guys aren&#39;t always straight.

LOL

bms_419:
Originally posted by studboysouth@Apr 28 2005, 08:40 PM
Let&#39;s hear about your campus gym&#39;s showers. Does your school have communal showers to show off your big cock and see well hung guys in the shower? If so, tell us your school and what time day is the best to go. Any stories of actual experiences would be cool too.
[post=305883]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey I go to UW too we should met up sometime&#33;&#33;&#33;

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay guy, maybe I am odd that I never got off on the locker room scene all that much. Maybe I figured I&#39;d get my ass kicked if I looked too much. Haha. Yeh, we had communal showers in college. And some of the scenery was very hot. But we were there to shower and clean up in the morning and that was it. Never sported wood in the locker room/showers in front of my hallmates there. ;)

The biggest "show off" was actually our very straight RA. Always walked around with just a towel around his neck. He was huge, even soft, and wanted everyone to see that he was hung as hell I guess.

The guys just across the hall from me in my dorm were awesome too. Dave and Mark. Miss you big guys&#33; ;)

hoteverett24:
Originally posted by bms_419+May 2 2005, 08:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bms_419 &#064; May 2 2005, 08:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-studboysouth@Apr 28 2005, 08:40 PM
Let&#39;s hear about your campus gym&#39;s showers. Does your school have communal showers to show off your big cock and see well hung guys in the shower? If so, tell us your school and what time day is the best to go. Any stories of actual experiences would be cool too.
[post=305883]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey I go to UW too we should met up sometime&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=307360]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I go to the UW also. I have seen guys cheking out my cock while I am showering in the IMA. But we should all meet up some time.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah in college we had the communal shower but on my floor we only had one shower w/4 shower heads so most of the time in the morning there was a wait so there was no time to stare at the guy next to you but of course you would catch a glance at your or vice versa...The communal showers made me more comfortable w/my body...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I went to college so long ago that the word &#39;coed&#39; meant that both men and women went to the school.

The dorms were segregated, however, making it typical to see men walking the hallways naked going to and from the communal showerroom/bathroom on each floor.

Guys were friendly, in and out of each others rooms constantly, so the only way to get any privacy was to close and lock your door - which usually attracted a crowd knocking and banging on the door telling you to hurry and get your rocks off and open the door.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by dcwrestlefan@May 3 2005, 06:41 AM
As a gay guy, maybe I am odd that I never got off on the locker room scene all that much. Maybe I figured I&#39;d get my ass kicked if I looked too much. Haha. Yeh, we had communal showers in college. And some of the scenery was very hot. But we were there to shower and clean up in the morning and that was it. Never sported wood in the locker room/showers in front of my hallmates there. ;)

The biggest "show off" was actually our very straight RA. Always walked around with just a towel around his neck. He was huge, even soft, and wanted everyone to see that he was hung as hell I guess.

The guys just across the hall from me in my dorm were awesome too. Dave and Mark. Miss you big guys&#33; ;)
[post=307381]Quoted post[/post]​

We had nothing but open showers when I was in college. I never had any problem sporting wood around other naked guys. In fact, my penis seems to shrink when I am undressed in front of others. One guy on our hall had an enormous soft cock. He often walked about naked or with it hanging out of the fly of his boxers. He bragged that he got out of bed on 3 legs each morning. I never withessed that, but I wish I had the opportunity. Then we had another guy who had the biggest, freakiest balls I have ever seen. They hung so low that you could see them swing between his legs when he was walking away from you. I was both shocked and repulsed the first time I saw him naked. He really looked deformed. Then the more I thought about him, the more my little mind began to fantasise.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well second year student at UCONN (chemical technology) and on the swim team and also lift everyday and we have gang showers and nice locker rooms with ample naked bodies all the time and I love to show off mine when I stuff my dick in my tiny swim suit and then after practice shower with all my team mates and opposing teams love to wash my long uncut dick and have the other guys check me out...its a turn-on and even the straight ones will look&#33; Jose&#39;Latinoboy9

NYUboy5: hey im new, but yeah, i go to NYU and we have to share showers and bathrooms when its busy in the mornings on my floor. most of the time guys are too rushed to examine others cocks, i usually dont have time. ive seen my roomates&#39; several times, we usually sit naked or what not when we get out of the shower and dont care to get dressed. i guess were more free than others?? were all pretty straight and they tell me "i lucked out" with size when we chill with our shit out. im the most "gay" of all of em, but i guess most straight guys like to look and talk about others cocks too. at least at NYU.....haha.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@May 3 2005, 11:23 PM
Well second year student at UCONN (chemical technology) and on the swim team and also lift everyday and we have gang showers and nice locker rooms with ample naked bodies all the time and I love to show off mine when I stuff my dick in my tiny swim suit and then after practice shower with all my team mates and opposing teams love to wash my long uncut dick and have the other guys check me out...its a turn-on and even the straight ones will look&#33; Jose&#39;Latinoboy9
[post=307740]Quoted post[/post]​

I think all my prayers have been answered. One of my best friends in the world lives in Storrs and I visit about once a year. Now I know where to find Latinoboy9 and we can finally meet up and begin to share our lives together. The school showers are fine for now&#33;

I&#39;m going to spend a lot more time on campus, next time. We&#39;re either in Storrs or on Cape....

Just sign me:
Lusting from afar no more...

tenBIsix: Was at the campus gym (IMA) today and all kinds of guys were staring. It doesn&#39;t really bother me, I just find it to be kinda weird.

If you are a gay guy though, the IMA (at the University of Washington) would be the place for you. Tons and tons (sometimes in the hundreds) of young dudes naked.

tallshenanigans

Experimental Member
Media
hmm well our showers are curtained off, and there&#39;s only 2 per bathroom, and i dont think ive ever actually taken the time to look at anyone elses, im not in there long enough, plus i take my showers at like 3:30 in the morning, im a rare breed of night owl(hence this post is at 408 in the morning B) )

barron

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by dufus+May 4 2005, 04:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dufus &#064; May 4 2005, 04:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dcwrestlefan@May 3 2005, 06:41 AM
As a gay guy, maybe I am odd that I never got off on the locker room scene all that much.  Maybe I figured I&#39;d get my ass kicked if I looked too much.  Haha.  Yeh, we had communal showers in college.  And some of the scenery was very hot.  But we were there to shower and clean up in the morning and that was it.  Never sported wood in the locker room/showers in front of my hallmates there.  ;) 

The biggest "show off" was actually our very straight RA.  Always walked around with just a towel around his neck.  He was huge, even soft, and wanted everyone to see that he was hung as hell I guess. 

The guys just across the hall from me in my dorm were awesome too.  Dave and Mark.  Miss you big guys&#33;  ;)
[post=307381]Quoted post[/post]​

We had nothing but open showers when I was in college. I never had any problem sporting wood around other naked guys. In fact, my penis seems to shrink when I am undressed in front of others. One guy on our hall had an enormous soft cock. He often walked about naked or with it hanging out of the fly of his boxers. He bragged that he got out of bed on 3 legs each morning. I never withessed that, but I wish I had the opportunity. Then we had another guy who had the biggest, freakiest balls I have ever seen. They hung so low that you could see them swing between his legs when he was walking away from you. I was both shocked and repulsed the first time I saw him naked. He really looked deformed. Then the more I thought about him, the more my little mind began to fantasise.
[post=307736]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You guys are lucky. There is NO way I could ever do open showers. Just the thought of having to get undressed or be undressed in front of anyone and I start to get hard. It&#39;s not even a sexual thing. If I am in the same situation, like my gym lockerroom (we have curtains on the shower stalls) it takes a few times to get used to being undressed and then I&#39;ll stay soft. But, the first time I&#39;ll have to get undressed/dressed quickly or I&#39;ll start sporting.

tlongland

Experimental Member
Media
Ahhh, so many uptight people. It would seem that very few of them have ever been in the military. Boot camp gets you over any shyness in short order.

When you go into the john and find 13 to 15 toilets in a row with no partitions and every one of them is being used, or when you go into the shower room and find it is a single 10&#39; by 15&#39; room with the walls ringed with shower heads, you tend to do what you have to do without any trouble.

This experience stays with you for a lifetime and is a positive thing for dealing with the daily events in life. Showering or undressing at a gym, changing clothes in a public swimming pool&#39;s changing room, using a toilet at a public sports arena or auditorium all become something you don&#39;t worry about.

The thing is to just relax and do it. You will be better for it.

Tom L.